Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2020, 07:29   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear

Hi Rehaan,

I ordered 2 Jackets last night. Order Number is #200040549

Can I request a quick dispatch for this order please. I am gifting these two jackets to some close friends who will be traveling abroad next week. Wanted them to get these before they leave.

Thanks a lot.
Traveler
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2020, 19:19   #47
Senior - BHPian

Just noticed that these were back in stoy after missing out in getting myself one last time ! I placed an order yesterday for a hoodie and I'm glad to support this community for the sheer amount of information and help that it provides to a car owner as well as enthusiast in India.
Mortis is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2020, 01:34   #48
Senior - BHPian

Received my V8 Anthracite hoodie today. Excellent quality. The sizes are a bit bigger than expected as mentioned before but it was fine for me as I do prefer a larger size for jackets and I have lost a fair bit of weight due to my illness which I hope to regain soon as I recover. The fabric is nice and heavy with good stitching.
I do have a couple of criticisms though. For one the TeamBHP logo strip along the border of the hood gives it a bit of a rough/sharp edge that is not as comfortable as the bare material or if the strip was made of a softer/silkier type of fabric. I could see it being a bit uncomfortable during windy days when it's flapping around on your face. Secondly but less importantly the hoodie had a bit of a musty smell. I guess I can't crib about this too much as it's most likely due to storage and less movement during the lockdown and also it can be fixed by a quick wash and airing out.
Overall I'm happy with my purchase and that I can support this community.
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2020, 14:13   #49
Senior - BHPian

Hello Rehaan,

Any update on when would the sleeveless hoodies be available in Navy Blue with print on the back. Currently it can be only be ordered without it..

v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear-screenshot_20201201140849_chrome.jpg

Also the same product description of is used for both navy blue and anthracite grey. You may want to correct it.

https://store.team-bhp.com/personali...die-navy-blue/

Quote:
The hoodie is an anthracite grey melange and 'under the hood' is a soft charcoal-grey lining. The material used is a 300 GSM poly-cotton blend (90% cotton / 10% poly), just like the previous years.

Last edited by Bibendum90949 : 1st December 2020 at 14:39.
Bibendum90949 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2020, 10:14   #50
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
Any update on when would the sleeveless hoodies be available in Navy Blue with print on the back. Currently it can be only be ordered without it..
As long as the size, style (hood/collar), and colour you want is in stock (ie. purchasable) you can go ahead and place the order, and then email us asking for a change of PRINT.

The reason for this is that sometimes there is only 1 piece of a certain colour+size+style left in stock, and we would be in trouble if we listed it 8 times (one for each print type).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibendum90949 View Post
Also the same product description of is used for both navy blue and anthracite grey. You may want to correct it.
Thanks for spotting that! It's been fixed
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th December 2020, 08:45   #51
BHPian

Got my V8 Anthracite Grey Sleeveless Hoodie earlier this week. Excellent quality, and fits perfectly (unlike the tent-like other hoodies I have).

The only nits I have are (i) the main zipper is a bit fiddly to put on (particularly the plastic end), and (ii) the lining on the hood is a bit rough at the edges.

However, my wife loved it so much she made me order 2 for her. Happy to support this community that is so generous with automobile content.
Warlock is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2021, 18:50   #52
Senior - BHPian

I am trying to order two jackets, I get a blank page when I try to make online payment. Can you please check and fix this so that I can place the order.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2021, 17:06   #53
BHPian

Got Sleeveless Jacket in Navy Blue (Customised) delivered today.

It’s of supreme quality, adding customised text is a sweet option to have and the size is perfect. The wait was long (or it was I who was being impatient ).

Good gift decision by sister .

v4.0 Personalized Hoodies & Jackets : Team-BHP Official Gear-304bde2ff3524a8f85b53758641a4118.jpeg
GautamJ is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th September 2021, 16:06   #54
BHPian

Hey guys, are red sleeveless hoodies going to be available any time soon? Or were they available some time earlier and I missed the window? :(
Zignor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2021, 17:09   #55
BHPian

Want to place an order for a Grey Jacket (M). How long will it take to ship after order is placed?
UD2021 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2021, 14:39   #56
BHPian

Hi guys, when will the XL size hoodies be back in stock? It seems the XL sized hoodies are not available in any colour.
ZenMaster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2021, 18:26   #57
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zignor View Post
Hey guys, are red sleeveless hoodies going to be available any time soon? Or were they available some time earlier and I missed the window? :(
My memory might be playing tricks on me, but I don't think we ever had the Sleeveless Hoodies/Jackets offered in Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD2021 View Post
Want to place an order for a Grey Jacket (M). How long will it take to ship after order is placed?
We send batches to print every ~18 days. So if you order the day before the batch goes out, it could take just a day or so. But if you happen to order just after a batch has been sent for printing, then it might be closer to the full wait

If you want a clearer idea of where we are in the cycle, do email the Shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
Hi guys, when will the XL size hoodies be back in stock? It seems the XL sized hoodies are not available in any colour.
Unfortunately we don't have any plans to restock the hoodies before this winter.

On the other hand, all coloured T-Shirts & sizes have just been restocked.

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th October 2021 at 18:27.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2021, 18:33   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
My memory might be playing tricks on me, but I don't think we ever had the Sleeveless Hoodies/Jackets offered in Red.
Hey, thanks for the reply Rehaan. I'm sure I must be mistaken. I do remember the red color option being struck off from the color choices for sleeveless hoodies so thought I probably missed the window. Anyhow, I'll wait till winter for the hoodies.
Zignor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th October 2021, 13:19   #59
BHPian

Re: Official Gear : Team-BHP T-Shirts. UPDATE: 3 New Colours & Designs (page 14)

Winter is coming.
No, I'm not talking about GoT or its prequel, the winter season is coming.
Time to buy some hoodies & jackets, so Rehaan, can we have the full range available in all sizes & colours?
I just checked & found some sizes (including mine) unavailable.

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th December 2021 at 19:22. Reason: Post moved to this thread. Do see post #63
ScorpioYadav is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2021, 15:14   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I too would be mighty interested in a red sleevless jacket. Have a weak spot for such jackets and already have 5 different varieties of them. Team-bhp jacket would be a worthy addition ! Especially the collared one!

Will keep an eye at the store!
ObsessedByFIAT is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks