Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 21:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Errrrr......that was embarassing neverthless I admit my mistake . Its not, the stupid guy gave me the details when I asked him again about it today he is like " I think ......." , please do accept my apology.
Old 7th March 2007, 01:36   #17
BHPian

well those bolt on security features are quite good, does BMW only have them or is it possible to get it for our cars with alloys
Old 7th March 2007, 11:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Also, to add to iraghava if it had run-flats there shouldn't be a spare at all, like the current 3.
Yes exactly, thanks for adding that Vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbhp View Post
Errrrr......that was embarassing neverthless I admit my mistake . Its not, the stupid guy gave me the details when I asked him again about it today he is like " I think ......." , please do accept my apology.
No apologies needed Max, just wanted to give you the correct information that's all. Many a times these dealership fellows give out incorrect information since they themselves don't know anything about the car properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinome View Post
well those bolt on security features are quite good, does BMW only have them or is it possible to get it for our cars with alloys
These features are mainly provided by car manufacturers in countries like Europe & US where alloy wheel theft is a common problem. I'm not sure if this is available off the market for use in our cars also.
Old 7th March 2007, 11:26   #19
Senior - BHPian

I love the way the engine is neatly laid out without anything protruding or any wires dangling. So compact.
Old 7th March 2007, 11:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
I love the way the engine is neatly laid out without anything protruding or any wires dangling. So compact.
It looks neat and compact because of the plastic/fibre cover on top of the engine.. Remove it and its as messy as it gets !!
Old 7th March 2007, 23:56   #21
Senior - BHPian

25 lacs seems more like it, i saw pictures of the same car on my cousins fone yesterday, he was in cochin last week, and was offered this for 26, but i guess the car got sold before we could put up our offer (wouldnt have been more than 22 anyway). He really loved it too.
Old 8th March 2007, 08:37   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
25 lacs seems more like it, i saw pictures of the same car on my cousins fone yesterday, he was in cochin last week, and was offered this for 26, but i guess the car got sold before we could put up our offer (wouldnt have been more than 22 anyway). He really loved it too.
The car apparently is not for sale as its already bought by a Software Tycoon of Kerala. From the sales guy I got the news that there was a problem with some kinda paper and so the sale has been put on hold.

Most Viewed