Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2021, 22:27   #6901
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

I had ordered few items from Ikea Online store. The payment went through however the order did not get confirmed. I have raised this with Ikea on multiple platforms (Email, Facebook & Twitter). They are unresponsive on all the platforms and their customer care number does not get connected ever. I see several other similar complaints on twitter. Any advise how I can get my refund back in case they don't respond ?
Old 20th July 2021, 07:51   #6902
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCVtec View Post
I had ordered few items from Ikea Online store. The payment went through however the order did not get confirmed. I have raised this with Ikea on multiple platforms (Email, Facebook & Twitter). They are unresponsive on all the platforms and their customer care number does not get connected ever. I see several other similar complaints on twitter. Any advise how I can get my refund back in case they don't respond ?
They take a long time, literally weeks to respond to e-mails.

However, their tele-support is good. Based on my personal experience, I would strongly suggest you try reaching out to their call center. I had wait times of 5+ minutes, but once you get through, most likely you will get a resolution.
I used to place the call at around 9AM.
whitewing is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 20th July 2021, 10:50   #6903
BHPian

Re: Pathetic Delivery Experience from Flipkart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
Yes, Same experience with me on Flipkart. It reaches their godown near to my place and they take up to 1 week to deliver. I stopped buying from Flipkart unless its exclusive, else its Amazon.
Stopped shopping from Flipkart a while back after some unsavoury experiences. They have some really shady sellers on the portal. Have been loyal to Amazon because of the consistently good service they provide and thankfully never faced any issues till now. Myntra, which is a subsidiary of Flipkart, offers a decent service though and I regularly shop from there during various Sale phases.
Old 20th July 2021, 10:54   #6904
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHCVtec View Post
... how I can get my refund back in case they don't respond ?
Did you pay with a credit card? If customer service stays unresponsive, you can dispute the transaction with your card provider as 'service not provided'.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2021, 16:04   #6905
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
They take a long time, literally weeks to respond to e-mails.

However, their tele-support is good. Based on my personal experience, I would strongly suggest you try reaching out to their call center. I had wait times of 5+ minutes, but once you get through, most likely you will get a resolution.
I used to place the call at around 9AM.
Thank you for your inputs, I called them today and waited for approximately 5 minutes and was connected to one of their agents. They have initiated the refund now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Did you pay with a credit card? If customer service stays unresponsive, you can dispute the transaction with your card provider as 'service not provided'.
Thanks Chetan, I paid through UPI. This is not required now, they have acknowledge the payment and initiated the refund.
Old 10th August 2021, 05:12   #6906
BHPian

Amazon To End Deal With Cloudtail. I am not sure If I wish to shop at Amazon if they lack reliable sellers like Cloudtail or Appario.

https://bit.ly/3fMYrn0
Old 10th August 2021, 08:07   #6907
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
Amazon To End Deal With Cloudtail. I am not sure If I wish to shop at Amazon if they lack reliable sellers like Cloudtail or Appario.

https://bit.ly/3fMYrn0
Inevitable given the direct involvement of Amazon India into Prione, which is Cloudtail's parent company. No one will buy the argument that they are not significantly related.

However, I am sure Amazon will now bankroll multiple smaller 'sellers' soon.
Old 10th August 2021, 13:57   #6908
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
Expected. Of late, most of the fakes I received were from Cloudtail and I am sure the complaints would have piled up.
Old 10th August 2021, 14:08   #6909
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Expected. Of late, most of the fakes I received were from Cloudtail and I am sure the complaints would have piled up.
What products mainly? I never received a single fake from cloudtail for anything. Be it cheapest to cheapest batteries or price applicances.
Old 10th August 2021, 15:17   #6910
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
What products mainly? I never received a single fake from cloudtail for anything. Be it cheapest to cheapest batteries or price applicances.
Mostly cheap stuff. These are not exactly fakes but wrong substitutes in place of the ordered stuff. For example, instead of 3M protective glasses, I received another brand called NorthSafety. Complained and the replacement also turned out to be the same. This one takes the cake though. Got a septic tank cleaner instead of the Finish dishwasher powder. See how the form factor of the container matches that of the Finish one.
The Online Shopping Thread-finishdishwasherpowder.jpg

Last edited by Jaguar : 10th August 2021 at 15:19.
Old 10th August 2021, 15:23   #6911
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mostly cheap stuff. These are not exactly fakes but wrong substitutes in place of the ordered stuff. For example, instead of 3M protective glasses, I received another brand called NorthSafety. Complained and the replacement also turned out to be the same. This one takes the cake though. Got a septic tank cleaner instead of the Finish dishwasher powder. See how the form factor of the container matches that of the Finish one.
North Safety isn't cheap - its a sub brand of Honeywell and probably better than 3M.

As for the second one, yea probably its a booboo on their part.
reignofchaos is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 13:47   #6912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
North Safety isn't cheap - its a sub brand of Honeywell and probably better than 3M.
I know, but when one orders one item and complains that they received a different one, the replacement at least should have been what the customer ordered, irrespective of it being better. And I had multiple experiences of wrong products, all from cloudtail. Amazon always refunded the amount, so no complaints on that front, but I am guessing I might not be the only one complaining.
Jaguar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2021, 13:52   #6913
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I know, but when one orders one item and complains that they received a different one, the replacement at least should have been what the customer ordered, irrespective of it being better. And I had multiple experiences of wrong products, all from cloudtail. Amazon always refunded the amount, so no complaints on that front, but I am guessing I might not be the only one complaining.
Agreed! They should send what is requested and not something else.
reignofchaos is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2021, 08:48   #6914
BHPian

Came accross this website https://rolcub.in for office chairs. Has anyone here ever tried ordering from them.
Old 12th August 2021, 08:58   #6915
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prram View Post
Came accross this website https://rolcub.in for office chairs. Has anyone here ever tried ordering from them.
The website looks to be a scam.

The contact address given is of Bangalore, it's a complete fake address. Pincode is wrong.

https://rolcub.in/pages/contact-us
drivingmelody is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks