Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2004, 13:30   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,
I am from bangalore. Anyone interested in any performance accessory (only performance). From Turbos to Spark Plugs please contact me. I get stuff from the US directly. I can get anything from the American market. I am not a dealer or some guy with a shop. Just a die hard motorhead.
I get stuff for my friends only, not for any kind of business.

Also guys with MPFI indian cars i can reprogram ecm's to remove that rev limit you dont like and reprogram the complete fuel map. Headers for indian cars, porting anything i will try to arrange it. All done by myself.
Guys do let me know if you need anything.

THanks
Dom

Please pm me if you need to locate anything.. i am closing this thread.

Last edited by Domnic : 6th November 2005 at 00:07.
Old 30th March 2004, 17:04   #2
BHPian

hi domnic,
my name is anoop and am from bangalore as well...am really keen on getting better performance out of my 1.2 palio (not GTX ) already have platinum tipped plugs and a freelow muffler. want port my engine head and look at an airintake upgrade.
all my stuff is mostly done by sudershan (quarter mile in kumara park)...any cars you done that we see around??
any suggestion for a good performance engine oil?
anoop
Old 30th March 2004, 17:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Anoop,
I know sudi, anyway. I can help get all your work done. Email me or pm me what exactly you want. I will help in anyway possible. I will pm the cars i have worked on. As my friends would like not to be mentioned in public. Let me know.
If youre interested i can get down filters (intake kit) etc and work on the head as well as headers for your baby.

Thanks
Dom
Old 30th March 2004, 17:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

and bro for the engine oil, the shell helix ultra is a good oil but is kind of costly and then there is mobil supersyn. Both these oils need oil filters made for synthetic oil though you could use the standard ones.
Other wise stick to the company spec. or ill mail you a chart accordingly you can choose the oil.

Cheers
Dom
Old 30th March 2004, 20:31   #5
BHPian

Hey DOM we guys dont have any performance shops In Pune so we usally make do with what we have My fiat is 1980 car old model PADMNI well its got a K&N filters spitfire plugs a racing muffler imported from dubai and a freeflow built from one of our top guys but some my team mates who also have mdified fiats would love to get in touch with u reply to us on this same site
Old 30th March 2004, 20:36   #6
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

hey Team-Fiat, can we have some pics of the modded Fiats? Does anybody have the Dukkar Fiat. My bro used to own one. Had it for almost 2 years but sold it cos of bad mileage. 5-7 kmpl. Bought it for around 7K. Cielo black paint, Alpine music system, bucket seats in the front, 2nd hand sports steering wheel [with feather touch horns], and free flow. One of my fav Fiats.
Old 30th March 2004, 20:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

Hey team-fiat,
great to know you guys are working on fiats. you can directly email me and let me know what you guys want, ill try my best and help.
Rather than importing headers (free-flows) and exhaust mufflers why dont you guys construct them?. Works out really cheap. I can help with the design if you guys need. Also have you blue-printed your engines?, porting polishing, 3 angle valve jobs, using oversized valves, chrome high comp pistons?. There is lots to talk. Let me know in what way i can help.

Cheers!
Dom
Old 30th March 2004, 20:45   #8
BHPian

Wow it is great to see Fiat lovers . One of my Fav Car is Fiat .
Old 31st March 2004, 01:32   #9
BHPian

Hi Dominic,
What do u have in Mind for my car??
Old 31st March 2004, 01:54   #10
BHPian

Dom will talk to the guys and get n touch with you
Old 31st March 2004, 02:14   #11
BHPian

V12
Hi dude wish I could send you some pics but as I said before three of the cars are in for painting but if you want to see some really cool fiats go to Google.com and type in rally cars in India and go to cybersteeing.com and check out this feature The Ultimate Indian Racing Saloon Car there is this one car love the best it has flame work on it that will give you an idea of our cars and on the 4th of april I will be in saudi visiting my parents with my fly.
But will always keep in touch no probs laptops ki ke liya hei
( The number on the cars door is 49 check it )out:laugh:
Old 31st March 2004, 02:21   #12
BHPian

Hey I got a news paper cliping but dont know how t put it up here HELP ANY ONE:(
Old 31st March 2004, 02:28   #13
BHPian

NO dukkar Fiats plain old speedsters:laugh:
Old 31st March 2004, 12:34   #14
BHPian

hey team fiat,
i saw that flame job fiat on cybersteering...she looks really cool...so your cars gonna look like this???....cant wait to see her.
anoop
Old 31st March 2004, 13:37   #15
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Team Fiat @ Mar. 31 2004,00:51)]Hey I got a news paper cliping but dont know how t put it up here HELP ANY ONE:(
Hey,

im assuming you have it on your harddrive?

Instead of typing in the box at the bottom of the page..click the "add reply" button on the bottom of the page.
Then a new page will load and then at the bottom click "browse" select the file u want to upload (must eb a .jpg or .gif) and then type the message and click ,add reply

cya
R

Last edited by Domnic : 6th November 2005 at 00:09.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks