Team-BHP - Is cricket more entertaining than football or any other sport??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Is cricket more entertaining than football or any other sport?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/22461-cricket-more-entertaining-than-football-any-other-sport.html)

What do you think makes cricket more entertaining or less entertaining than football or any other sport.

There are lots and lots of people who may like football or F1 or hockey or any other game.

lets have a poll to find out which is more popular and more entertaining and your reasoning..

I am not a big fan of cricket, though i wouldnt say i dont like it completely. But, I love all other kind of sports too like Football, Tennis, Swimming and ofcourse the motorsports ( especially love WRC and F1)

Well, to the whole world, football is more entertaining than cricket.

India is crazy about cricket because we had some respectable position in cricket compared to football and other games (In prehistoric age, hockey was also popular in India as we had good position in hockey).

PS: It would have been better if the poll was multiple choice.

I like & prefer Football, it is fast, exciting and gets over in 2 hours!!!

The question you are asking in this thread is flawed.... to someone who likes F1, cricket is not that entertaining and vice versa.
By the way I voted for F1 and related motor sports... I especially like the WRC, which is more dependent on the driver skill and concentration.

Tennis (women's) - especially when Sania, Maria, et al are playing. :)
How could you miss that in the poll options ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbasak (Post 395899)
India is crazy about cricket because we had some respectable position in cricket compared to football and other games (In prehistoric age, hockey was also popular in India as we had good position in hockey)..

I second that. IMHO, Otherwise cricket is boring game, with even shorter version takes a day to complete!.

I am a cricket fan. However, motorsports, football and rugby are more interesting.

I prefer Football over cricket. Many reasons. Short, physical, continuous action, eyecandy, glamour, worldwide acceptability, passion etc... are some of those.

The poll is quiet confused and moved from the title. F1 and motorsports shouldn't be an option. Man, it's always the first choice. Then comes the rest.

well i have been a basketball player from when i was 2nd standard but nothing beats watching wrc .

Though cricket does not have that much of fast paced action and calls for physical skills as any other popular sport like boxing , football,basketball etc, the constantly changing statistics that you can have,the duration and the variety makes it more appealing. you can afford to take it leisurely.

The advertisers would agree that it is a more advertiser friendly game with all those breaks b/w overs and deliveries.

cricket is boring... really boring to watch. watching paint dry = watching cricket. india is crazy about cricket, but id rather watch football, basketball, ice hockey (some good action) and F1 (the worlds most physically demanding sport The Official Formula 1 Website )is on the top of course

Tennis, F1, MotoGP, anything but cricket, please!

The only joy was watching Wasim Akram bowl. Now he's gone, so no point.

My religion is cricket. My favourite sport is football and F1 is my passion! :)

For me cricket is a spectator sports, the only sports I watch, but I don't play it, not since 20 years. Among sports I like to play, football (soccer) comes first, nothing comes even close second.

PS: In my opinion martial arts, golf, etc. are not sports, they are more like life altering hobbies.