Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 17:16   #31
BHPian

Re: Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM View Post
My favourite has to be Tyler Hoover's of Hoovies Garage.
His Hooptie Fleet (that's what he calls them) is my kind of dream garage and I love watching him rescue abandoned, derelict cars; bringing them back from the land of the dead and adding them to his ever growing collection.
An enthusiast right down to the core IMHO
+1 for Tyler. He is my favorite car Youtube guy. Unlike most other car guys on Youtube, who go only after the most exotic / sought after cars, this guy spends all of his time in picking up the most non descript and forgotten models. Most of his acquisitions are often at the point of scrapping and to see him restore them and bring them back up to daily use is satisfying. Plus his videos also include his go to mechanics - Car Wizard and Car Ninja, who also add their knowledge to the videos.
robbie_KL is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 17:46   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilharis View Post
GTR & EVO at 04:22 (I'd suggest to watch the full video!)
Hi. Thanks for posting the videos. But the GT-R used in the video is not Rohan Albal's car. His GT-R is a MY 2015 pre-facelift while the car used in the video is Nissan's MY 2017 Test Drive vehicle. Rohan Albal had bought his car from Big Boy Toyz in 2018 after this video was shot. Sorry for being

Last edited by tanmay1904 : 24th November 2020 at 18:12. Reason: GT-R instead of GTR
tanmay1904 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 18:07   #33

My favorites are ChrisFix's Hummer H1 and Scotty Kilmer's Celica which are mentioned already.
I also love the 1987 Ford Mustang GT bought by Jacob in the channel TheStraightPipes for their recent 'Cheap Car Challenge' series.

dennisjs is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 18:39   #34
BHPian

Let's not forget Technical Guruji aka Gaurav Chaudhary.
The guy has an amazing car collection and a stellar house.
Sreesh1009 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 20:24   #35
BHPian

My vote goes to the YouTuber and 'shrewd negotiator' Ed Bolian of VINwiki. His collection includes all my childhood hero cars - a manual Murcielago LP640, a manual 430 Scuderia, a manual Gallardo Spyder, and most recently, a 2003 Aston Martin Vanquish.

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-20201124_202039.jpg

Image source

He's got a stellar garage too! Check it out here:
Turbojc is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 22:05   #36
BHPian

I would like to mention the youtube channel Samcrac here. This guy rebuilds cool salvage cars. He has got a ton of rebuild videos on the channel. His collection is very unique and super impressive. Currently he has a lamborghini gallardo, an audi R8 1st gen, ferrari 360, jaguar xf-R, Mini Cooper S, Audi TT 3.2, Ford FocusRS, e46 & e92 m3 and many more. Some unique past ones Audi RS7, VW Phaeton, Bmw M5 V10, RangeWhich YouTuber's car is your favourite?-screenshot-7.png

Here are some pics-

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-screenshot-10.png

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-screenshot-8.png

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-screenshot-9.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 7.png
Views:	100
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	2084888

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-screenshot-11.png
Sumanyu17 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 22:39   #37

Jimmy Broadbent's Skyline R32 GTR! Now, not many people know who Jimmy Broadbent is - he's a racing sim YouTuber and literally lives in a shed. Just a normal human being and not rich with many cars either. An all round good and humble bloke as well.

lone_wanderer01 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 22:50   #38
BHPian

My personal favorites are:

1.) Seen Through Glass' Ferrari 360 Modena. - Naturally Aspirated V8, Gated manual Ferrari. The 360 is one of my favorite Ferrari's ever. This one also has the exhaust and ECU tune from the track focused 360 Challenge Stradale. That exhaust note is just heavenly. It is also clean as a whistle, no over the top mods which ruin the aesthetics.Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-dmwabrkwsainjkr.jpg

2.) Shmee150's SLS Black Series - That Beast of an AMG V8 in its most savage form. What's not to love. It is also in a beautifully done spec, just like most of the cars in his garage. By far my favourite AMG to come out of Affalterbach.
Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-5747e26a69b735b8f4faf8d3b2579f2ae24a60c2549549.jpg
rahulcmoulee is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 02:39   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer sultan View Post
Recently moto/lifestyle vlogger Mumbiker Nikhil bought a pre worshipped Audi Q7. It is my favourite car and this guy is my favourite Youtuber from India! He also owns a Hyundai Venue AT and 3 bikes the KTM Duke, Triumph Tiger and BMW GSA.
Kawasaki Eliminator, you missed that bro
SuperSuri is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 05:26   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyDanger View Post
The venerable Harry Metcalfe runs this channel, with meticulous accounts of his beautiful garage. This 2,000 mile grand tour featuring Ferrari's Cadillac is just the icing on the cake. Another great channel.
Harrys Garage is my top pick too. Such a quality content. Am even following Harrys farm youtube as well.
dileepcm is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 14:56   #41
BHPian

Jay Leno's car collection is unique and fascinating. His taste and the attention and care he puts in maintaining them has made him a legend.

Also like the cars featured on Tyler Hoover's channel.
grosserimperial is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 16:37   #42
BHPian

Such a fun topic and I get to see new YouTubers as well!
I see that Manny Khoshbin is already added.

Also from California, Salomondrin has a really good car channel and a great garage. He also changes the cars quite a bit as well.

In the UK, one of my favorite YouTubers to watch is Harry's garage run by Mr. Harry Metcalfe, who used to be in the Evo UK magazine until 2013.

Also, an Indian YouTuber would be Mr. Soam Jena, a YouTuber from Orissa. Although I recently stumbled into his channel, the quality of his video productions is great and he himself has a Z4, S1000RR and a GSA (as far as I can tell).
mak.prasada is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 21:36   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aansh singhania View Post
My favourite Youtuber's car collection has to be of Sam from seenthroughglass. This is because his collection never has the newest shiniest car on the block ,it's always something which was special in its prime time and now is kind of forgotten.
I like his collection too. Nothing super flashy and every car has a special connection. I like the guy too.

CHEERS!!

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 00:38   #44
BHPian

Great idea for a thread!

Here are some of my favourite cars from some of my favourite YouTubers:
  1. Sam from Seen Through Glass' Ferrari Modena 360

He's also installed a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale exhaust on it!

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-stg360.jpg

2. Mr JWW and his Aston Martin DBS V12 Manual

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-jwwdbs.jpg

3. Chris Harris' Porsche GT3 Touring (career took off on YouTube)

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-chgt3.jpg
shoaib3030 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th November 2020, 01:40   #45
Senior - BHPian

My favourite Youtubers car is the Nissan SuperTurbo owned by Marty from MightyCarMods. A small JDM hatchback from the early 90's with the super rare combination of both, a Supercharger and a Turbo on the same car. HONK !!

Im also a fan of Dolores by Rich Rebuilds, the first Tesla Model S (or any Tesla) to be completely rebuilt from salvage. The hurdles and harassment faced by Rich from Tesla are legendary and his fight for Right to Repair is very important for consumers like us, especially in the future. It's a practice followed by companies like Tesla and Apple which makes it very crappy for consumers like us and we should fight against it. Also Rich is hilarious and his sense of humour is right up my alley
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks