Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2020, 10:14   #16
BHPian

Re: Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSierra View Post
Great collections, I love all cars of Goonzquad collection, my most favorite car of theirs is the Mustang GT, just listen to the engine and exhaust sound.
https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=DTRfnnWd_-E
Also their 700+ BHP Jeep Trackhawk, it sounds like a beast.
https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=eE5O_ygrXmE
I have been following Goonzquad since their Huracan build. Their hardwork and dedication in restoring wrecked cars is unparalleled (aside from maybe B is for Build and Tavarish). I have learnt a lot about cars from their channel and would recommend everyone to check their channel out. My favourite among their collection is the green S2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aansh singhania View Post
My favourite Youtuber's car collection has to be of Sam from seenthroughglass. This is because his collection never has the newest shiniest car on the block ,it's always something which was special in its prime time and now is kind of forgotten. BTW this guy did a series on his channel known as the Drive the world where he went around the world in his Porsche 911 carerra T.
Attachment 2084552
This is his recently acquired BMW X3 M40i as workhorse and a daily driver.
Attachment 2084551
His jewel of the collection the Manual Ferrari 360 along with his project car the abarth 595 Biposto and the 911 40Jahre.
If I had to pinpoint to a single car it might be MrJWW's Ferrari F12 TDF
That is one gorgeous looking Ferrari. The cherry on the cake has to be the manual transmission! Another great Youtuber I've subscribed to now!

Last edited by superguy282 : 24th November 2020 at 10:38. Reason: Deleted a few words
superguy282 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 10:26   #17
BHPian

I've been following Adam LZ for years now, his collection is mostly JDM but his (reborn) Mustang GT350 really stands outs. His GT350 burned to the ground during a track day so he chose to rebuild it by taking out the FPC 5.2 V8 and swapping in the Mighty Barra from down under.
This thing is wild!

TaurusSHO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 10:49   #18
BHPian

Another Youtuber with a good car collection is Tanner Fox. He has many cars, but the GTR stands out.
Sreesh1009 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 11:03   #19
JTM
BHPian

My favourite has to be Tyler Hoover's of Hoovies Garage.
His Hooptie Fleet (that's what he calls them) is my kind of dream garage and I love watching him rescue abandoned, derelict cars; bringing them back from the land of the dead and adding them to his ever growing collection.
An enthusiast right down to the core IMHO

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-the_real_hoovies_garage_20201124_093443_0.jpg

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-the_real_hoovies_garage_20201124_093853_0.jpg

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-the_real_hoovies_garage_20201124_093908_0.jpg

He still has the R107 500SL that his Grandmother- who he regards as the best friend he ever had (Unfortunately, she passed away in April of this year, due to cancer, at the age of 91) gave him as a gift when he was a teenager.

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-the_real_hoovies_garage_20201124_093817_2.jpg

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-the_real_hoovies_garage_20201124_093924_0.jpg
JTM is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 11:21   #20
BHPian

Surprised there's no mention of DDE - Daily Driven Exotics!
https://www.youtube.com/c/DailyDrivenExotics

Boys at DDE take daily driven very seriously. Mod each and every car they have in their fleet, sometimes going way overboard with their wrap jobs.

My personal favourite from their collection has to be the gated manual Murcielago, poster car of my childhood!

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-1606197023615.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 25th November 2020 at 04:13. Reason: Picture inserted in-line.
Ashkait Kapoor is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 11:36   #21
BHPian

For me its:
1: Goonzsquad - Trackhawk, Army Truck/Apocalypse, Camaro ZR1
2: Stradman - Bugatti, Lambo
3: Shmee150 - His Senna, M8 and his blue G-Wagon.
4: B is for Build - Fastback (which was stopped due to legal issues)
shashi792 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 12:16   #22
Senior - BHPian

If you're a JDM fan, which includes Drifting and especially in Nissan cars then you should check out SAMMIT YouTube channel.

The guys is an Australian by the name Sam who lives in Japan. So basically a guy who gives you a full tour of Japan and the car scene, from drifting, tuning etc etc in English

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-nissan.jpg

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-street-car.jpg

And you can see videos like these, where you just wished you had cash to just fly down to Japan and buy one right away.

SnS_12 is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 12:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

I've been following Manny Khoshbin for some months now. He too has amazing collection of Supercars.

Some of his Vlogs.

RM Motorsports is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 12:38   #24
BHPian

Not an ardent follower of Casey Putsch, but his '97 Viper GTS caught my eye when it was featured in the channel "Petrolicious." He has his own YT channel, so I guess that counts.

Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-images-19.jpeg

A menacing 10-cylinder beast, it truly is.

Here's the video in question:

All the things that made me a huge fan: Wonderful editing, beautiful shots of all things classic: big or small, iconic or underrated; beautiful anecdotes from passionate owners.... I'd highly recommend "Petrolicious" for those who haven't checked it out yet.

Also this:

The venerable Harry Metcalfe runs this channel, with meticulous accounts of his beautiful garage. This 2,000 mile grand tour featuring Ferrari's Cadillac is just the icing on the cake. Another great channel.

Last edited by GipsyDanger : 24th November 2020 at 13:00.
GipsyDanger is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 12:41   #25
BHPian

Recently moto/lifestyle vlogger Mumbiker Nikhil bought a pre worshipped Audi Q7. It is my favourite car and this guy is my favourite youtuber from India! He also owns a Hyundai Venue AT and 3 bikes the KTM Duke, Triumph Tiger and BMW GSA.

sameer sultan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 13:41   #26
BHPian

For me the it would be
1) Mr. JWW
This guy have came from Ferrari 458 italia, Audi R8 currently having his own production studio known as "the production bunker". I have seen Ferrari 458 speciale aperta, Porsche 991 GT3, Ferrari F12 TDF, Ferrari F12 on his channel. Now currently he is driving some crazy eggs (read koenigseggs),
What truly catches you are these great driving roads which he features on his channel with some NA V12 Ferrari tunes.
James from the channel MrJWW with Naturally aspirated beast
Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-images-21.jpeg

This guy went ahead & opened NVN London an epic detailing studio for high end cars. I am neck deep into detailing & his place is like epitome of class.

Link to his channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/MrJWW

2) Ferrari collector David lee
This guy has alot of money but also some exotic Ferraris too which shows his great taste,his background is of a luxury high end watch & Jewellery store owner in LA Hingwa lee jewellers supporting various charities which he garners support from car shows.He truly is a collector who loves to drive his cars too.
Link to his channel :
http://www.youtube.com/c/ferraricollectordavidlee

3) Sam from seen through glass, Shmee 150 & supercars of London all are at the same level totally love watching them.

4) Matt moreman from obsessed garage
This guy is on another level & took detailing geeks (like me) by a storm, long videos, detailing to the level a normal guy's head will explode but totally amazing channel if you enjoy working on your cars & then drive the heck out of them too.
This guy owns my dream car a 991.2 gen GT3 RS... Some sick beemers whose codes I no longer remember & he switches cars a lot.
Link to the channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/MattMoreman

Matt from obsessed garage after visiting his channel you are going to spend a lot on detailing tools & garage makeover, so move ahead
Which YouTuber's car is your favourite?-images-23.jpeg

5) Karan561 , KKC on a-motive
Our friendly bhpian who also post some great videos which can make automotive journalists in india a run for their money. Totally love his videos hope to see more content from him.
His figo video, we all were drooling over that pocket rocket for the city.
He is very much knowledgeable too.
Link to his channel :
http://www.youtube.com/c/KKCOnAMotive
GT Racer is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 13:52   #27
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Another Indian entry worth a mention is Rohan Albal from PowerDrift. Very talented & two sweet cars
Thanks to a Team-BHP Fan (who prefers to stay anonymous) for sending this information in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP page!

Quote:
Hi,

Loved the YouTuber car collection thread. Rohan Albal also owns a Supra. It is the famous "69" Supra which was previously in Bangalore. The car is currently with Sushila AutoTechnik in Mumbai for modifications. He acquired it last year. The Mitsubishi Evo 9 (BTW it is a legitimate car, not a convert) has been tuned to 500+ BHP) and the GT-R is equipped with an Akropovic exhaust. Checkout his Instagram for more photos of his cars.
GTO is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 15:52   #28

Nice to finally see a fellow STG and Mr. JWW viewer. I just love the quality of content on their channels.

It's a shame to see that they don't get the recognition they deserve.

P.S. If I had to choose one, t would have to be James' gorgeous DBS
Ru_Tvik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 16:10   #29
BHPian

I don't watch too much of content on youtube. Still if you'd ask me to pick , I will pick Rohan Albal's car collection of Supra, GTR and Evo. All of them has appeared in few of their videos.

The Supra at 03:15 (Oh my god what a shot!)

GTR & EVO at 04:22 (I'd suggest to watch the full video!)

Last edited by kamilharis : 24th November 2020 at 16:12.
kamilharis is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th November 2020, 16:44   #30
BHPian

One of my favorite Youtuber, who has transformed my life completely, the one and only "BeerBiceps" or Ranveer Allahbadia owns a Skoda Kodiaq. He made a promotional video of it.
Sreesh1009 is online now   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed