Team-BHP - For Sale... 2000 Daewoo Matiz
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   For Sale... 2000 Daewoo Matiz (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2302-sale-2000-daewoo-matiz.html)

Hey Folks

My baby, the May 2000 Daewoo Matiz is up for sale. Its a peacock green, Mumbai registered car. The Model is SD.

The car has done 41000 kms. It belongs to the first batch of Euro III Daewoo Matizes. The car is in pretty decent shape. It sports Michelin Certis Tubeless tyres, a Sony music system with speakers and new upholstery. The mechanicals are pretty sound and the 5000km service interval has been adhered to at all times.

The car is currently available for Rs 1.15 lakh (negotiable). Interested parties may PM me anytime.

Revvmaster

Revv,

hmm...so you'll be car shopping now! What do you have in mind?

Well I have zeroed in on three cars RJ, here they are:

1. Upto 3 years old/not more than 30000 km run Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Modded up(i.e. alloys, good stereo, seat covers etc wud be a bonus). Car should have clean history.

2. Honda City 1.5/VTEC. Cars should have clean history. 1.5 should be modded (i.e. Alloys, stereo, interiors etc), sport exhaust should be necessarily absent. VTEC should be clean post September 2002 car. An older than September 2002 car would be given preference if car is really in good condition.

3. Awaiting launch of Hyundai Getz. Since they have said a launch around end of this month, i hope they stick to it. If they launch it in either 1.3 petrol or 1.5 diesel, i'd have a go at either.

Revv

P.S. If u or any member do come across such a car, lemme know. Car has to be necessarily Mumbai registered.

hye revv
there is a city 1.5 98 model up for sale ...
as far as i remember its got low mileage and is for around 3.5 and then u can go to opera house and mod it up ....

or els e
then there uis my ikon
done a genuine 53000 km
2001 model
in good cond with fords alloys and a kenwood 10 cd changer with pioneer 280 watt spkrs in the rear ( 4 way )
and 120 watt front spkrs ?
anyone intrested
im lookin for 3 - 3.2 lakh
u can mod it up later
the car is in good cond ....

Hey Revv. there is a Light blue Honda City Vtec available for 5.39 lacs at a Sion Petrol Pump..its a 2001 model. nice condition..one thing.. it doesnt have the stock rubber. thats it.. do u want me to take info of the car???

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ Aug. 16 2004,21:04)]Hey Revv. there is a Light blue Honda City Vtec available for 5.39 lacs at a Sion Petrol Pump..its a 2001 model. nice condition..one thing.. it doesnt have the stock rubber. thats it.. do u want me to take info of the car???

this car can be bargained for abt 5.00 laks
the dealer name is Rajiv
he gives 6 month waranty with his cars

guess what was mahvair cars in hyd(one of the best 2nd hand dealers in hyd) was asking for a 2001 model vtec??

rs 6.75 lac!!!! non neg!!!

Stratos, Lambo, dipen, aadix... thanx for ur support.

Stratos and Dipen, please get me more info on that city at Sion. Would like to have a look at it.

Lambo, i'd love to see that old city too. Is it an EXI-S or EXi? And what kinda mileage has it done? Thanx for offering ur Ikon pal, but I am not much interested in an Ikon. Maybe i'd buy it brand new. Thanx for ur offer thoe.

Revv

Dude, buy a Vtec. Don't go in for a 1.5. Trust me, you wont regret it.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]Dude, buy a Vtec. Don't go in for a 1.5. Trust me, you wont regret it.

A friend of mine was recently sellin off his Vtec 2001 for bout 5lacs. 56000kms,1st owner etc etc.And yeah the color takes the cake......Its Black.And it does rock.It has 5spoke wheels with Eagle F1 205 tyres.
Have not been in touch with the guys since a mth.Will mail him and ask him bout it......Keep ya informed if ur interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Revvmaster @ Aug. 17 2004,13:25)]Stratos, Lambo, dipen, aadix... thanx for ur support.
Stratos and Dipen, please get me more info on that city at Sion. Would like to have a look at it.

There is a petrol pump at Sion Circle with those Fruit vendors outside , just adjacent to the Reliance WebWorld

Its called as the Executive car MAll
the Dealer name is Rajeev

Actually ,I cannot check out the vehicle as I dont stay close by, But will get u the contact numbers in a day or two max

well
i will call up that guy and ask him tomorrow....
its a exi

Hey X-machine

Would appreciate if u could let me know bout the Vtec. I actually have black as my first pref. 56000 kms thoe is a bit too high for a 3 year old vehicle. Lemme know asap bout it. Thanx

Revv