Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2007, 10:59   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways
I am not saying what NRN did is right. The man did not follow protocol and made a public statement - yes that is wrong.
Farhan, that's exactly what most of us were implying.
Old 11th April 2007, 11:16   #62
Team-BHP Support

Today's TOI Bangalore edition has a front page mention of the incident, and that NRN has apologised. The guy made a mistake, and i think we should let go.

As far as the values and morals are concerned, being an ex-employee, i can assure you that its all show, and nothing else.
Old 11th April 2007, 11:36   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I wonder how many so called patriots in this thread have bothered to read the controversy behind the National Anthem. I am not going to go into the details. those interested can click the following link: -
Jana Gana Mana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whatever the controversy, it is still our national anthem and commands respect required for a national anthem.
Quote:
Before we can pass judgement on others let us try and perfect ourselves first. it's very easy to tear people apart. Remeber chances of you being in the same soup tomorrow are equally good.
If I invite The President to my company, I will ensure proper protocols are followed. If I don't you can pass judgement.
Old 11th April 2007, 11:47   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Today's TOI Bangalore edition has a front page mention of the incident, and that NRN has apologised. The guy made a mistake, and i think we should let go.

and so we shall...............too much ratholing (going way off topic), too many attacks - time to close this thread
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks