Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Old 12th December 2020, 15:47   #46
BANNED

Default Re: Here are some TBHP'ian quirks, our secret code if you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88_TANK_88 View Post
I don't pay a lot of attention to detailing the exterior of the cars....My quirk is towards mechanicals of the car/bike. Any sound, thud/rattle etc, needs to be resolved asap....
Spot on Sir.

I buy my cars used. So I am not really into keeping them looking shiny. On any given day, my cars have the scars to show for their well lived life. But mechanicals?! Those are an entirely different conversation. I will take on any shiny car and beat them with regards the quality of the mechanicals in my car. My mechanic always says that the sounds that I complain about are those that 90% of people donít even hear. Those sounds are apparently in a frequency that does not fall into the hearing range of most drivers.

Cheers
mohansrides is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th December 2020, 08:23   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsathyap View Post
TBHP has rubbed off on me in many ways:[list=1][*]Having more microfiber towels of varying "GSM" compared to my bath towels - check[*]Paying more attention while buying CAR Shampoo than the one used for my head - check[*]A Dream of visiting Ladakh - Check (check that twice!)
(.... and all other points)
Very well said @vsathyap!!
The same is true for many of us, I am sure!
One more habit/point that I would like to add is "Going for a long drive more often without much push"!
Old 14th December 2020, 11:11   #48

What a thread!! I'm still smiling. While I have been a (sort of) freak for quite a while now, after joining TBHP it has just gone straight north:-)... I'm now more particular about the products I use - whether tyres or shampoos, and the list goes on & on...

Get more respect now from people around - the membership elevated me in their eyes automatically! I would be lying if I say that I haven't boasted at times about it or felt a bit of pride & ego. But who cares.

On another note, during the strict lockdown period, when most other cars in the complex were lying around with sheets of dust on them, mine did attract a lot of eyeballs (some jealous ones included) when I used to intentionally drive around inside the complex in the garb of keeping the battery working fine... would be lying again if I say I didn't have a smirk on my face at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongSENse View Post
And the boyish charm of slapping the first Team-BHP sticker on the car - I swear by the time I was done, the courier guy was still in front of my house.
Bingo, very similar here - just that in my case the courier guy had left by then
And TBHP stickers are the first time any of my cars have ever had a sticker - and now I have 3 of them! A couple of my other enthusiast friends (and fellow BHPians) have been quick to notice:-)

Last edited by moralfibre : 14th December 2020 at 11:19. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use the EDIT / Multi-QUOTE function within 30 minutes of posting.
Old 14th December 2020, 15:52   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouravS View Post
And TBHP stickers are the first time any of my cars have ever had a sticker -
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongSENse View Post
And the boyish charm of slapping the first Team-BHP sticker on the car - I swear by the time I was done, the courier guy was still in front of my house.
All this is good... having a sense of pride with the stickers in the car..
But, why do we have such a small list of TBHP Merchandise? Why is this limited to only stickers, keychains, t-shirt and hoodies??

Why don't we have other items, like, Coffee Mugs that fits into cup-holders, USB Chargers, floor mats etc etc..

There could be tons of things that we all would love to get with T-BHP logo in it.
Yes, that has to be of good (or superior) quality, durable etc. - which we all understand.

Please give it a serious thought.. I strongly feel, T-BHP as a brand is strong enough to bring about a change in the mindshare of driving-friendly mass!!

regards
~/kb
basuk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th December 2020, 12:44   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyNomad View Post
Hey which service is this? Do they have a site/ number I can reach out to? Already salivating at the prospect of pampering my car and bike even further
Sorry for being late since I was busy with professional life.
The name is "Wash & Wander". They operate in Powai/Chandivali and Worli area. I could not find any website. You can contact at washnwander@gmail.com or at 7304258978.
P.S. I am not related to them. I just use their service.

Most Viewed