Old 5th October 2004, 02:21   #31
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ Oct. 04 2004,23:58)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Dippy @ Oct. 04 2004,20:16)]Dump the car Jesal. A black grille on a yellow SFX means the grille has been changed and can be a hint at a frontal impact

Dippy
true. but no1 knows but the owner
Insurance company might if he'd made a claim.
Old 5th October 2004, 03:02   #32
Senior - BHPian

Thats defiantely not a SFXi then.I mean black grill on a yellow car,no music system etc.
And on top of that a lady driver.Surely an accidental car.
the only way to find out is the Insurance Company.

Drop the car for sure.....they will be loadz of em in the market.And anyways u were not to certain bout the yellow color either.

I'll join u in the hunt soon enuff.

X
Old 7th October 2004, 01:21   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (X-Machine @ Oct. 05 2004,01:32)]Thats defiantely not a SFXi then.I mean black grill on a yellow car,no music system etc.
And on top of that a lady driver.Surely an accidental car.
the only way to find out is the Insurance Company.

Drop the car for sure.....they will be loadz of em in the market.And anyways u were not to certain bout the yellow color either.

I'll join u in the hunt soon enuff.

X
it was the sfxi i have dumped it after u ppl advised
Old 15th October 2004, 16:37   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (jesal @ Oct. 01 2004,12:31)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (adityapd @ Oct. 01 2004,10:41)]hey jesal ,

is this yellow sfxi always parked somewhere on the jogeshwari-vikroli link road ? there's a similar car parked just out of greenfield apts and that too has a VIP regn i think ...

~A
u got some eyes on the road there eh. yea there is a lancer act. there are 2 both in yellow but they are not in vip reg. one has diff alloys as well. i know this since im there everyday. i remember staring at the lancer at so many occasions. its just a beast waiting to be started. i noticed one thing. nothing ever to me can beat the looks of the lancer. although yellow is the last colour i would ever buy there is something about it that i just love that no VTEC can ever come across ever. though the vtec engine is good but im not gonna drive fast. u see safe driver hehe. neways so one thing also i forgot to ask i need to know is a lancer expensive to run maintainence wise. does the engine keep needing work or something like that. plz let me know
jesal,

the yellow SFXi that is parked at greenfields on the JV link road also has a close to VIP no. its MH02 --7700 something...i see that car while passing from there every morning...touchwood she makes me drool !!!

~A
Old 15th October 2004, 18:11   #35
BANNED

ok ure tlkin about that one that stands out. i know it too. see it everyday. other yellow one is inside the compound with normal plates. nice the 7700 for sure. very clean. i have checked it out upclose

Most Viewed