Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2007, 10:22   #1
BHPian

Hyderabadis! Wanted a Palio or zen...

Hey! Ive been looking for a car from the past one week with a budget of 2Lacs max! The cars that lined down my shopping list are either the Zen or a Palio (1.2ELX and Diesel). I came across an ELX (silver), 25k run, brilliant condition, nice package. But was told that popping in a LPG kit is not advisable for a Petrol engine (sources). So i rechecked my priorities. 50kms minimum per day so thats like 250Rs per day, too heavy for me.

The Reason why I was not considering the Zen is that its too tiny, interiors are bad and its way too common. The Palio on the other hand has a much better build quality, better engine, and the rest, you all know

I had come across a Black Palio D, 50-60k kms run, 2004 registered, didn't get to see it as my mechanic is not answering the call from the past 2 days

So guys, if u happen to know any good Palio 1.2ELX or a Palio D or a Zen (last priority) please contact me asap! my number is 9885206045. And I would like the Palio to be in Black, Orange or Red (in order)... Just in case you wanted to know. And please throw some light on the LPG issue too.
Old 13th May 2007, 12:45   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

I suggest you go check the Fiat dealer ( anoop, i think) who can give you some good leads where you can get hold of a seconds palio D
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:55   #3

ID rather advise you to stay away from PALIO , not much talented people in hyderabad who can fix a plio, and , servic e cneters will nto take it if is had an LPG installed ,
MY palio is been dead for over 10 days still running pillar to post to get it started , replaced fuel pump , CKP sensor , all bullshiot advises form mechs ,no one really know how to diag it and its got LPG so Service centers will nto take it ,
am in middle of no where ,. the car wont fire up replaced relay still wont fire up .
Old 22nd September 2008, 12:23   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane_fx View Post
ID rather advise you to stay away from PALIO , not much talented people in hyderabad who can fix a plio, and , servic e cneters will nto take it if is had an LPG installed ,
MY palio is been dead for over 10 days still running pillar to post to get it started , replaced fuel pump , CKP sensor , all bullshiot advises form mechs ,no one really know how to diag it and its got LPG so Service centers will nto take it ,
am in middle of no where ,. the car wont fire up replaced relay still wont fire up .
Sorry to know about your Palio. Why aren't the dealers able to help you out?

Btw, Furiousphinx bought a zen and also sold it as well, your replying to an old post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks