Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2008, 15:38   #3316
SRK
Senior - BHPian

hahaha!
That Harley Mallu was really funny.
How does he manage to keep his Lungi down while riding at high speeds?
Old 26th November 2008, 15:42   #3317
BHPian

Airconditioned ride for the Harley Mallu
Old 26th November 2008, 15:45   #3318
Senior - BHPian

Question of the day--"How to become a Millionaire in no time?"

Answer--"All you need to do is invest a billion, thou shalt become a millionaire overnight"
Old 26th November 2008, 15:47   #3319
Senior - BHPian

I think this news qualifies for this thread

Sena\'s Shiv vada vs Cong\'s kanda poha

Quote:
'Vada pav is north Indian'

It's bizarre, but Congress leader Rajhans Singh thinks so. "Though vada pav is very popular in Maharashtra,
it is more of a north Indian dish. The ingredients of vada pav aloo and besan (gram flour) come from the
north and those who make vada pavs are generally north Indians. Their contribution towards the vada pav is greater
than that of Maharashtrians," he said.
Old 26th November 2008, 17:22   #3320
Senior - BHPian

That mallu harley is more to do with Split aircondition!!

Quote:
How does he manage to keep his Lungi down while riding at high speeds?
Comes with practise where you have to fix the center part of the lungi between the seat and the petrol tang
Old 26th November 2008, 17:44   #3321
BHPian

Mallu Harley.
Is he going for an Onam Celebration?
Old 26th November 2008, 20:15   #3322
Senior - BHPian

may be the mallu was pulling a Merlin Monroe.
Old 26th November 2008, 20:23   #3323
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
may be the mallu was pulling a Merlin Monroe.
Hilarious stuff!

It's quiet a common sight in this part of the country (TN & KL). However, someone doing it with a Harley, in Dubai surely is what makes this interesting.
Old 29th November 2008, 03:02   #3324
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50 View Post
This one is cool ... Pepsi vs Coca Cola
Old 29th November 2008, 07:10   #3325
Senior - BHPian

Dont know if its appropriate to post this here but couldnt find a suitable place:

A story of a mustang owner:

My car was idling like crap the other day so I figured since I just got it, it may have been awhile since anyone changed the oil out. I decided to go ahead and change the oil. I used Mobile 1 synthentic oil like I was reccomended on here. Anyways, I drain out the oil and noticed it was extremely dark and even after 10 minutes of draining, it was still coming out. I decided to go ahead and flush it to make sure all the bad stuff got out. I hooked up the hose, ran water through the engine, started it up and was waiting for the water to come out clean (The engine never went above idle so I was told this would be ok). Anyways, About 3 minutes into this, then engine starts shaking and shuts off. I figured it was all cleaned out so I plugged it up, added the oil and figured I was ready to go. WRONG! The car won't freaking start now. This car has been nothing but trouble for me, I think I am done with it.

Source-http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368307

Last edited by akshay4587 : 29th November 2008 at 07:11.
Old 29th November 2008, 09:01   #3326
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
Dont know if its appropriate to post this here but couldnt find a suitable place:
A story of a mustang owner:

Source-http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368307
Woah! That actually is a real post in a forum - the whole thread is worth reading Akshay!!
Here is a clickable link:
I'm done with this car! - MustangForums.com
Old 29th November 2008, 12:31   #3327
Team-BHP Support

Somali Prites to acquire Citibank

DJIBOUTI - The Somali pirates, renegade Somalis known for hijacking ships for ransom in the Gulf of Aden, are negotiating a purchase of Citigroup.

The pirates would buy Citigroup with new debt and their existing cash stockpiles, earned most recently from hijacking numerous ships, including most recently a $200 million Saudi Arabian oil tanker. The Somali pirates are offering up to $0.10 per share for Citigroup, pirate spokesman Sugule Ali said earlier today.

The negotiations have entered the final stage. Ali stated, “You may not like our price, but we are not in the business of paying for things. Be happy we are in the mood to offer the shareholders anything at all.”

The pirates will finance part of the purchase by selling new Pirate Ransom Backed Securities. The PRBS’s are backed by future ransom payments from hijackings in the Gulf of Aden. Moody’s and S&P have already issued their top investment grade ratings for the PRBS’s.

Head pirate Ubu Kalid Shandu said, “We need a bank so that we have a place to keep all of our ransom money. Thankfully, the dislocations in the capital markets have allowed us to purchase Citigroup at an attractive valuation and to take advantage of TARP capital to grow the business even faster.”

Shandu added, “We don’t call ourselves pirates. We’re coast guards. This will just allow us to guard our coasts better.”
Old 2nd December 2008, 23:01   #3328
BHPian

I was going through orkut forums and look what I found. The guy had written his experience and he was quite serious about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a guy at orkut.com
My first and last experience in a Western Style Toilet

I tried the western toilet once when i was a small kid ... and boy it was a nightmarish experience. I had no idea whatsoever about it.

First of all my rear didnt fit in the seat. I was like trying to maintain balance throughout. I had to hold the toilet seat real tight with both my hands or else i would have fallen into it. The moment I squatted my butt got soaked with filthy poo water that came up with the impact of sh*t, this ruined the pleasure of releasing the pressure.

After that I wondered what to do next for sometime ... there was a roll of tissue nearby but I was not sure how to wipe my a** with it (those days water jets or bottom washers didnt exist). I couldnt do it while sitting on the toilet seat, so I slowly got up trying not to alter my rear body posture and sat down in the indian toilet position, then i wiped my *** but I didnt feel fresh at all, I felt even more disgusted and ultimately i had to do it Indian style with water and hand.

Since then I have developed this western toilet phobia and avoid going to places without indian toilets even if i have to go i never go there without taking a dump in my beloved Indian toilet at home.
Old 5th December 2008, 17:14   #3329
BHPian

The Official Joke thread-133.jpg

A big hoarding on airport road.
Old 5th December 2008, 17:35   #3330
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by salilpawar1 View Post
I was going through orkut forums and look what I found. The guy had written his experience and he was quite serious about it.
I am heart goes out to this poor chap.

Most Viewed