Team-BHP - Leaving for Bangkok.... need advise
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Leaving for Bangkok.... need advise (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/24396-leaving-bangkok-need-advise.html)

Hey guys my bro is leaving for china and from there he'll be going to Bangkok can anyone help where can i get acessories for my OHC....

What sort of accessories are you looking at??

Godfather

Theres a nice area which is pronounced "nomme plom".Any taxi driver will know.You get all the car stuff here..the cheap stuff to be exact..neons,white lights,spoilers,brake covers etc.

Bought my RC car here too.I picked it up for Thai baht 2500 whereas the same thing in bangy is 11k.

I read the title and thought TBHP has really diversified these days...then I open the thread and see 'accessories' :Frustrati :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 447854)
Bought my RC car here too.I picked it up for Thai baht 2500 whereas the same thing in bangy is 11k.

did you get a nitro or an electric RC ? which one .... where can you get nitro fuel in delhi / india .. i wish i knew where to get the fuel i would have gotten my RC to india and not sold it /... CRAP ...

A really good place is R STYLE. Its in MBK mall on the 4th level, thats the floor where all the mobile phone shops are.

Go to a place called worachak road, at least it's pronounced that way, any cabbie will take you there, it has a few malls which have entirely auto spares and accessories, something like an exotic jc road.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 447865)
I read the title and thought TBHP has really diversified these days...then I open the thread and see 'accessories' :Frustrati :Frustrati

Same here. I saw the thread and thought, ah, here comes me, the resident expert. And see this. Accessories. lol.

R style is excellent at MBK mall. Also there is a stretch of good places selling everything, including deats etc at Rama 9, near RCA.

If you need help with anything other than Car Accessories, I suggest you get in touvh with the In-House expert "Sam Kapasi" he'll be more than glad to help!!!!

thanks alot for your help....

I hope to get my hands on some some good stuffs

hey im leaving for bangkok too..i need performance stuff like k&n,exhaust and other better things which i dont know about ( maybe you can enlighten me ) and things that i'd get real cheap there ( e.g. xenons, ICE things, grills etc. ) suggestions too plz for my NHC ZX VTEC...

can ya let me know places where i could get such stuff...
and what all i should get... no tension for budget :-)

umm.. can someone please respond!! i really need advise

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.tec (Post 454316)
umm.. can someone please respond!! i really need advise

V.tec,

nowadays every performance parts are available here, but still you can have a look at the shops mentioned earlier in this thread. Or else ask about particular item or pm Sam.