Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2007, 02:48   #1
BHPian

** Urgent - members in Mumbai please help **

A friend of my brother-in-law is in critical condition in the ICU at a Mumbai hospital.

The patient is in urgent need of a particular medicine for injection called PROCAINAMIDE. Dosage is 4 injections of 10ml each.

All the friends and family of the patient have been unable to obtain this and I am even currently searching for it here in London. Unfortunately the process to obtain it here is very complicated (local prescription needed + stock in pharmacy + courier to India) and worst of all time consuming.

Since the patient is in immediate need, are there any members that can help in obtaining this medicine. If you are or know of a pharmacist who is able to supply we are willing to pay the cost and arrange for collection.

If you can help please send me a PM or call my brother-in-law, Mr. Jaldeep Sodhi asap on 09821420044.

Any assistance is very much appreciated and will be treated in strict confidence. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Ashok : 28th May 2007 at 02:51.
Old 28th May 2007, 08:23   #2
BANNED

Hi,

Which hospital is he in. Also am sure that would be an alternate medicine having the same drug. Pl ask the doctor for the name. Royal Chemist at Marine Lines is the best bet.

Viper
Old 28th May 2007, 10:11   #3
BHPian

Call Airtel to flash your message on all airtel subscribers in the region. They provide these sort of emergency medical helps.
I am not sure if Airtel mumbai circle there provide this feature or not but in Punjab its very much there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks