Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2007, 23:43   #1
BHPian

wanted used esteem or baleno

hi guys..... i'm looking to buy a well-maintained esteem or a baleno. this car will be my daily driver. i;m looking at a 2002-2003 model. i dont want very new or much later version as these are prone to be more expensive.

i want to make the purchase as soon as possible. preferable location of the car is chennai.

let me know fellas.
Old 18th June 2007, 00:44   #2
Senior - BHPian

Wats the Budget,dude?
There was an awesome '04 Baleno being sold by a guy leaving the country.I doubt if its still there.
Old 20th June 2007, 22:42   #3
BHPian

if its an esteem i don't mind spending upto 2.5L i'l up that to 3-3.25L max for the baleno.

i wont be keeping this car for more than 2 years for sure.....so i dont intend to spend a lot on it. especially the baleno since its off-production now. i'm sure i'l now have people jumping on me saying "so did the OHC and i don't see that coming cheap" but then again.....you never know!

help of any sort would be appreciated.

P.S - this car WILL feature a gas kit as soon as its purchased. thats my fathers 1st condition.
Old 20th June 2007, 23:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Makes good sense to avoid the baleno considering that you will be selling it off in 2 years' time, God knows what resale value it will fetch. The cheaper car you buy, the better. Yes, an used esteem mpfi at 2-2.5 Lakhs makes sense. I will keep a look out for one. cheers

Most Viewed