Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2007, 13:29   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

McLaren and Vid - both of you are right. Now treat yourselves to a drink and work it over.
Old 2nd July 2007, 13:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

I hope the gaps will be covered up. Still there would be a lot of ways a un-supervised kid can fall off. Its a sad thing that something like this happened.
Old 2nd July 2007, 14:34   #33
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday i too slipped my foot between one of those iron gutters in Big Bazaar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad. Fortunately the drain below was very small with only 2 inches deep.
Old 2nd July 2007, 16:28   #34
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKP View Post
Guys

" I can offer my condolences only for the parents. Parents should take care of the child" These are the comments that the owner of the garuda mall made. Ref: times of india report.

I have decided to boycott this mall from now on. Please join me. Do not visit this place for at least next 6 months. Please tell your friends also. about this.

//hkp
After Visitng the Mall during Jan or Feb, we decided not to visit this mall, for the same reason, as we found too risky to take our 3.5 year young son to that mall, for that matter we decided to stick to life style or globus.

regards,
-manju
Old 2nd July 2007, 17:25   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Garuda reminds me of a diesel... huge stroke (height) for the bore (width).

The escalators have been positioned not to facilitate easy access, but to give best coverage of shops. I've been there a few times, managed to get disoriented all the times.

I dread to think of their emergency evacuation plan (if one exists). Each man* for himself, eh?

The attitude of the management in today's article was also disgusting. My condolences to the family.

*: PC Disclaimer: To be read as man/woman.

Most Viewed