Team-BHP - What it takes to stay away from your loved one? A TRUE LOVE STORY in 2007 !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   What it takes to stay away from your loved one? A TRUE LOVE STORY in 2007 ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25511-what-takes-stay-away-your-loved-one-true-love-story-2007-a.html)

What it takes to stay away from your loved one?

Disclaimer: I am 22 (no not my name) and unmarried. This thread is not for the faint hearted or those without hearts. If thats what you are looking for, kindly click on new posts and visit some other thread. If not hang on! I might have something which will tell you guys I don't belong here. Am I mad? Maybe. Most say so. Well here is my love story with a sad ending (period).

It wasn't love at first sight! Nor was it my first love. Well honestly it was my second. That doesn't make me a flirt for I loved the 1st one till death tore us apart. It lasted all but 7 months. The relationship I mean. And we loved each other, truly, madly & deeply. Until one final day god took her away (I am not being cinematical, its a TRUE STORY). I was sad beyond measure, with tears in my eyes. With v1p3r standing next to me and consoling me. I had no choice, but to live with her memories. For the rest of my life. Thinking of every moment we spent together. Those chilly winters, those rainy drives we went on. All the time I spent with her and my friends and family.

Within 3 months, I decided to put the past behind me and move on. Now it was time to get into another relationship (I would still say I am not a flirt, you may think otherwise). Hoping that, this would last a long time. A really long time. And I promised myself that I would give my everything in making this work. My heart, my soul, my everything. And finally the day of unison came and we both took it with wide open arms. I had to tell her how much I loved her, for this one time I didn't want to be stranded without saying like I did with the 1st one.

Like any relationship we had our up's and down's (though my first relationship went only one way, UP!). There was this one time I hurt her real bad (I am talking about the 2nd one here for those of you confused). I am stupid you see. Though I left no stone unturned in making her feel better. I can't remember the number of times I said sorry to her. There is no shame in that. Like they say the best way to woo her is buy her a gift. I bought one for her, something that I knew she would love.

Then we moved on. We would go out almost every other day, can't think of a day I have spent without her. She was not only in my heart but in my dreams. A couple of my friends loved her equally as well. But I wasn't jealous, I just thought to myself that I was lucky enough to have her. And that made me feel safe and happy knowing that she wouldn't let me down.

Well, moving on. Eeeerrrmmmm. Actually let me spare the details of the art of love making here or give you guys some tips, if not our inhouse ICE guru Sameer Singh Kasaiji (or is it kasapiji?) will make fun of me. I ain't half (size vise too) as good as him at wooing or expressing my love. And don't worry you guys would have missed nothing. For very soon he will be here and tell about the extrinsic details personally. Go shorty (wrt to his orange shorts) go.

Then, there came a day. A day I had to part with this one. No, not permanently. Thank god for that. Actually I wouldn't call it "Parting" but Id say I wouldn't be seeing her for a while as she had to go out of station (the only other time we stayed apart for more than 2 days is when I had come to bombay to take part in SR). I dropped her to where she had to go and returned back to Bangalore. As expected I was sad, but I had to leave her nonetheless. For the time being. I tried to convince myself to stay without her, though that did not help much. I though I could stay without her, but I would think of her every minute. Wondering what she would be doing. Such is love, specially if its a true one. See I told you guys I am not a flirt.

And then a day turned to a week. I started to get cocky (just a frame of mind for you perverts). I decided to travel with friends to take my mind off her (good plan?). First I went to Coimbatore Race Track, and somehow since then I think lady luck didn't favour me. My only aim to travel was to get her out of my mind for the time being. Here are some of my travel experiences since then.

1. Was driving back in a friends car from Coimbatore. And some 180kms from bangalore the brakes on the car failed. Had no choice but to drive to bangalore as we didn't find the kits anywhere. While I kept praying every 5mins wishing that I would live to tell her this tale.

2. Then had to go to Coimbatore for some work again. She was in Tirupur but I was there for only a handful of minutes. Went so far, hadn't spent a minute without thinking about her for the last week or so. Yet couldn't meet her. The feeling of being so close and yet not being able to see her is the worst kind a man could go through. Returned back to Bangalore utterly disappointed.

3. Again had to go to Coimbatore enroute to Cochin for another TBHP meet. I left with a friend of mine after sunset. So I had no chance to meet her again, as by the time I reach Tirupur it would be almost midnight. Besides, the fact that I would be driving a Civic AT only made me look forward to this trip (and keep my disappointment of not meeting her yet again away, ever so slightly). Reached Coimbatore and figured out that Harrie was sleeping like a baby. He was supposed to get me on a bus to Cochin that night. Umpteen number of calls, no response. Called up another friend of mine whose cell was switched off. Called up quicksilver who directed me to the bus stand. I reached the bus stand, and found out there were no buses to Cochin till 5am. Time now was 11pm. I was in this town where no one I knew were around (or were sleeping in this case :Frustrati). I don't know Tamil nor did the locals understand my attempt to talk to them in a mixture of Telugu, Kannada and English. It was indeed frustrating, I had nowhere to go.

Then called up my friend with whom I came, checked into The Residency and slept for what it was worth that night. Woke up at 4am and headed to the bus stand. Only to find out that there were no direct buses to Cochin. Had to go to some place called Thrissur and catch a bus from there. Whew, I still couldn't get in touch with any of the Coimby Bhpians to seek help. Boldly I got into that bus not knowing where this place Thrissur was. Or if I was heading in the right direction. All I knew is there were buses to Cochin from there.

4. The journey to Thirssur was one of its kind. Couldn't sleep for a minute. The seats were bad, and it seem to take ages to reach wherever I was supposed to. Finally landed at the KSRTC bus stand. Asked for Cochin buses and to my surprise they all looked like City buses that ply in Bangalore. They had no glass windows, but wooden panes that slid down. I got a seat right over the rear tire. The leg space had a bulge, so had to literally crouch into the seat, keep my bag on my thighs and travel the rest 120kms. It was horrendous. The Kerala bus drivers are the worst of the lot I have seen. They seem to have no care for any other vehicle with wheels on the road. And to sum it up Zak who was supposed to inform me where I was supposed to get down at Ernakulam was busy sleeping. No number of calls woke him up. Called up Iraghava and Steeroid who were sleeping equally peacefully. Somehow steer called me up in the brink of time before I decided to yank my hair out in frustration. I was told to get down at Edapally, then another call later I was to get down at Polarivottam. I did, called up steeroid. 15mins later he and irags came to the place I was waiting. I was RELIEVED to see some familiar faces. Finally I knew I would be in safe hands, that I wouldn't have to go through a nightmare again. A nightmare it indeed was. One of the worst travel experience of my life. Infact the worse.

5. Decided to catch a bus back to Bangalore from Cochin. Got onto the Volvo and sat in my seat. Some three buggers (Northies, and I mean no offense to anyone here) got in. One was supposed to be seated next to me. My seat was the window wala. He kept arguing how his seat was the window. I showed him the plate which said seat 26W (my seat) to which one of his companion says "hoshiyaar hey saala XXXXX XXXXX" hurling expletives at my mother, sister. I told him "Talk properly" in English to which he hurled more expletives. I hurled an arm straight at his face. Knocked him down to the floor. He must have been of the opinion that I must be some Tamilian or Mallu who didn't know Hindi. But, ishaan had thought us quite a lot since I had landed up in Cochin. Good thing was as everyone heard it they couldn't do anything in return. The other guy quit the seat next to me and sat in the last row. So now I had two seats where I could peacefully stretch and go to bed. Reached Bangalore safely. Lesson learnt. Missing your loved one could get one aggressive and violent too. Henceforth, will make sure I don't commit such acts.

6. Then again had to go to Coimbatore. My 4th trip in almost a month. Reached this place called Bhavani. Was driving a friends car all alone as we had to get some work done there. Some weird sound started coming from the engine. Engine power dropped, it seemed like something had cracked inside. Maybe the piston. Waited for close to 4hrs for help to arrive.

And then finally help arrived. And to my surprise Harrie had gotten my love along as well. I was delighted to see her. Well, its tough to put words to describe how I felt. I wanted to hug/kiss her right there. But, I couldn't. Least people would take me to be mad. Some people already think I am. Am I?

I spent the rest of the journey talking to her. Enquiring how she had spent time without me. You know what I mean. I was grinning ear to ear. After almost a month I was in mode OVERJOY! Yes, it had been over a month since I had last seen her. Such is my love for her. Well I am sure by now you would want to see who this love is? How she looks like to see me write on and on and on about her. Well, I am not the kind who would hide the most beautiful thing in my life right now from prying eyes. I love to show her to the world, to tell them I am indeed very lucky. Presenting to you with great pride and joy.

ImageShack - Hosting :: dsc1560iv3.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?

Truth is every word on this thread is a fact. Not fictional. Such is my love. I have had the most horrid month of my life without her. I miss dearly. Only solace is that the wait will end soon. She will back sometime next week. So AM I MAD?

As you can see the very purpose of my travel to take her off my mind didn't quite work. It was only more frustrating to see that I had to go through all this and still keep thinking about her every second I was stranded somewhere. All the more reason I have decided I will not repeat this mistake. All the more reason I realized what SHE meant to me (in her absence like a wise man once said) and vice versa.

PS: I hope my Girl Friend (yes, I have one and she isn't a personification) doesn't read this (infact no GF would tolerate a threesome, atleast not the kind I know off). Warna, I am in big big trouble. Baby, if you are reading this "I love you too". Just as much as I love the car if not more. I am lucky to have you both. I really am. *Hope she won't kick me the next time I meet her*. lol:

END OF RANT! Thank you for being patient. Now let the tamaatars, andaas and brickbats FLY! *Ducking for cover*.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 477750)

she is sure beautiful bro :)

loved your love story
i to love my jaan so i know how you feel without her by your side

i to cann't live without her for even a hour

and waking up 2 in the morning just to see if she sleeping properly

i just love my jaan to

hope you see her soon

So lets see, you love her so much but you want to feed her steroids so that she will run the 100 m sprint faster and faster..a show which others will watch and cheer.....in the process putting a lot of physical stress on her and reducing her life expectency.

very nice was fun reading it also.

Excellent right up Mclaren, you sure are going to become a writer :p

Quote:

So lets see, you love her so much but you want to feed her steroids so that she will run the 100 m sprint faster and faster..a show which others will watch and cheer.....in the process putting a lot of physical stress on her and reducing her life expectency.
Dont worry Mpower, Mcl will give her a bypass surgery or so to make sure she lives long long and real long. OR a heart transplant?

Mpower, your signature seems to say a totally different story ;). However, I believe in one simple theory that Sam once said on the ICE sections. With the money you save buy your gf some presents. Not only will she love you more, she will look more beautiful (physically and mentally) too which in turn will make you love her more. I do believe this theory and think the best present one can buy a car is make her breathe better. Isnt that what mods is all about?

The actual unison. Saw her go past me swiftly. Wish I was in better circumstances to meet her. But, I met her at last nonetheless. My eyes lit up with joy. There was something new with the way she looked at me. I had one look at her and realized she had undergone a cosmetic surgery. And I took the keys and cranked her.

She began to talk to me. She didn't sound good. She was ill. Seemed like the header had a crack and the FPR was loose. I was telling her how much I had missed her and how sorry I was for having left her alone all these days. Then she began to respond, albeit with lots of love. Decided to check if she was alright. Took her to redline in 1st, music personified. Redline in 2nd, she was begging for more. Redline in 3rd and it was just the beginning of a long night ahead of us. We had 100kms to go. She took the straight lines in a breeze, took corners with aplomb. She handled beautifully and soon I began to realize what I had missed. What was lacking in the Tata's, Hyundai's, Fiat's and the Honda's I drove in her absence. It was the Chemistry. That had lasted for over a year now.

I had to return once again, empty handed. Forced to leave her back due to some unavoidable circumstances. But I promised her I would be back soon. To take her home with me. Treat her to some medication. And I am spending every second chalking out schedules. Freeing up time, so that I can get her back where she belongs. In my heart, in front of my eyes. 24x7.

I will not buy her shoes unless you bathe her more often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 477934)
I will not buy her shoes unless you bathe her more often.

Akshay, she used to get bathed everyday when I was in RT.Nagar. It started to get a headache at Tatanagar because of the dirt stretch. Bathing exercise went upto 3 days a week. Since I have moved into the apartment, she gets clean EVERYDAY! So what pair of shoes do you have in mind this time?

Beautiful story. Its 4:40 am here. So, now good night.

Well written, o pint sized car lover. I won't offer any humour or time-pass on your thread to take away the limelight from your love, your car.

man man...reading it was well worth it. U surely do love your car. Initially I thought a love story in TBHP. But then it cleared :)

Great read, Mcl! I feel you, man! May you both have a looooong-lasting relationship. :)

Rahul, if you thought you had me fooled there thinking the article was about a person, i didnt fall for it. :)
I read the title, and i knew what was to come. Can feel the love in those words.....

that was a great write up....straight from the heart. may your relationship with her last long...

rev

great story mclaren, totally understand what you feelagree:
been in the same position when my parents took away (sold) my first love(zen) and replaced it with another zen. But even though i her love the same.stupid: Its not same.
As they say "your first girlfriend will always be more memorable than your next"