Team-BHP - The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25760-tv-streaming-shows-thread-no-spoilers-please-11.html)

I browse through these channels mainly

1. Discovery ( Planet Earth series, extreme engineering series etc )
2. Nat Geo
3. History
4. Travel and Living
5. NDTV Good times
6. World movies
7. NDTV Lumiere ( great movies with subtitles which have been featured in film festivals) Usually the 10 pm movie will be a must watch
8. Other English movie channels ( After the arrival of World movies and NDTV Lumiere HBO, Star movies are less favored )

For Kannadigas or people who understand Kannada, I would suggest you guys to watch a Comedy show in Zee Kannada between 10PM and 11PM daily(Sometimes starts a few min late if a reality show before that is delayed) Its called "Comedy Kiladigalu". It has been a great stress buster for me in the last few months. You go to bed with a light heart, rather than going to bed after watching some horror shows or some depressing news. Please try once.

Forgive me non-Kannadigas, I posted something regional here. Please ignore this post.

espn star: epl
ten sports: uefa and cricket series
axn: house, csi,
star world: how i met ur mother,moment of truth,scrubs
hbo and star movies : for some selected movies
zee: jay leno
star one: laughter challenge
comedy circus
discovery travel and living: anthony bourdain,hell's kitchen,fifth gear
ndtv :highway on my plate, car and bike,gadget guru

espn star: epl
ten sports: uefa and cricket series
axn: house, csi,
star world: how i met ur mother,moment of truth,scrubs
hbo and star movies : for some selected movies
zee: jay leno
star one: laughter challenge
comedy circus
discovery travel and living: anthony bourdain,hell's kitchen,fifth gear
ndtv :highway on my plate, car and bike,gadget guru
colors :big boss

"Whose line is it anyway" is back in Star World.
This is one of my favorite shows - all time! And its been quite a few years since I saw it.

hardly watch any indian tv other than cricket or news
mostly get my tv entertainment from the us .. have a few reviews of some tv shows I am watching at wandering-online.com

Hemanth, if you like Heroes then you must watch Prison Break. Then there is moment of truth too. If you like hot chicks, good looking cars entourage is the show to watch.

rupinder, we share similar tastes. Love watching house, csi, hell's kitchen.

I ordered Zee TV when my parents came over. have been watching every single program on it since then :Frustrati. plan to disconnect as soon as they leave.

otherwise almost always i am tuned on to national geographic, history or discovery science.

when wifey is sitting with me it's TBS (everybody loves raymond, friends, family guy....) have seen those episodes 100 times and still we laugh at them.

HI

For me its My Family, My Hero and Little Britain on BBC Entertainment. Trust me, British Comedy at its best. Adding to the list are Nat Geo, Discovery and i niver miss the breaking the news from India TV at 21:00.

TATA Sky- channel 205

Thanks

Amit

My value for time channels are Nat Geo, Discovery, History and Animal Planet. Apart from these, I follow F1 and Tennis. At times, Soccer as well. Rest all, waste of time and hence watch movies from 70mm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 1066545)
Hemanth, if you like Heroes then you must watch Prison Break. Then there is moment of truth too. If you like hot chicks, good looking cars entourage is the show to watch.

I watch prison break and entourage also. Also have the latest season till date, but have not watched those, this season as yet. Prison break was getting boring and was resembling hindi tv serials, so not yet watched this season. Entourage will sit and watch the whole new season in one day. Will check out "moment of truth". :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1066746)
I watch prison break and entourage also. Also have the latest season till date, but have not watched those, this season as yet. Prison break was getting boring and was resembling hindi tv serials, so not yet watched this season. Entourage will sit and watch the whole new season in one day. Will check out "moment of truth". :)

Yes, prison break was getting to be like a saga for the first few episodes. Its back to its best now. Watched all episodes of Heroes, Entourage, Prison Break till date. Its a pain to wait for a week for the next episode to come out. But I guess most of them are coming close to the season ending. Entourage has just 1 episode left and maybe 2-3 in Heroes & PB.

Amazing how many folks here watch "animal sex" (as National Geographic was described in the movie "Pammal K Sammandham").

Can someone tell me how to download episodes of Seinfeld online? When I was in Toronto 3 years back, I did it using bearshare. Nowm bearshare doesn't show any results when I search for Seinfeld.

If I can't get the episodes online then I have to buy the DVD but I doubt I will be able to buy them in India. Would Rhythm House or Planet M have them?

Animal Planet and Travel&Living

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1065142)
So it means you only watch comedy channels. lol:

Why not India TV god they are so scary , I block those channels my mom watches it and makes me go mad telling me the stories

This channel should be banned they are creating wrong picture in the mind of many ppl