Team-BHP - The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25760-tv-streaming-shows-thread-no-spoilers-please-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlather (Post 452941)
I do not know what happened to them. In fact I don't know who was the second Idiot oops Idol.

You lead a happy and contented life as you do not know. Dont even try to. :Cheering:

How i wish there was a channel solely dedicated to automobiles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 453007)

you simply snatched it out of my mouth. the channel should be telecasted 24x7. agree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 453007)
You lead a happy and contented life as you do not know. Dont even try to. :Cheering:

You mean 'Team-BHP' TV :Cheering:
It will be nice to have our guys fight it out (I mean discuss ) things on TV ;)

1. No reservations - Anthony Bourdain on Travel and Living.
2. Air Investigations - Nat Geo.
3. Seconds from Disaster - Nat Geo
4. Some good shows on Discovery.
5. Sienfeld - Star World
6. Everybody loves Raymond - Star World. His reel wife on the show is HOT! I believe it doesnt come anymore.
7. The King of Queens and other comedy shows on Star World.

More when I remember. :)

1. The Office (US Version)
2. The Simpsons
3. Family Guy
4. Pimp My Ride
5. Yes Boss
6. The Great Indian Comedy Show (Has really gone down now)
7. The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
8. Top Gear
9. Fifth Gear
10. India Inc on NDTV Profit
11. Gadget Guru on NDTV Profit
12. Car and Bike Show on NDTV Profit
13. Boss's Day Out

1. F1- ok its not a tv show

2. 24 - IMO the best tv show out there, though the 6th season was not that great

3. Lost

4. Heroes - 2nd best tv show

5. House

6. Fifth Gear

7. Top Gear

8. Smallville

9. Veronica Mars

10. Prison Break - maybe the 3rd best on my list :)

wow i do watch a lot of tv!!

In addition to all the auto shows mentioned here, I do watch Anthony Bourdain's no reservations whenever I do stumble across it, and another show I do like is the Foodie - on Times Now.
Not a regular TV watcher though, infact, I dont remember the last time I was looking forward to switching on the TV and watching something..

Nat Geo : Seconds before Disaster (Very well made)
AXN : MAX-X
Discovery : Med Detectives, Extreme Machines.
Zee : Saloni..... Wifey won't budge...but serials kinda getting at an interesting curve...AHEM!!

How bout everyone also name their greatest television series of all time? Indian or otherwise.

Greatest.. thats easy
Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi Baas marti thee

How about Bold and the Beautiful. Its been Ages since that is on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 453856)
How bout everyone also name their greatest television series of all time? Indian or otherwise.

For me it's gotta be Knight Rider - would watch it even now if it were to make a comeback. Also other classics like A-Team, MASH, Remington Steele.

BTW has anyone heard of a show called Misfits of Science? Late 80s. absolutely brilliant.

As I have loads of time these days, I have found myself watching a lot of serials over the past few months. Some of which are old, some new. Here is a list of the serials that I loved watching and recommend.

1. Friends - An all time favorite to many. Can't even remember which was the last season stupid:.

2. Street Hawk - Reminds me of the good old days. Black bike which seemed to be NOS driven. Or looked like from the way it moved.

3. Joey - A comedy serial based on Joey Tribiani from FRIENDS. His exploits with countless women and a family story woven around his sister & nephew. Season 2 over and out.

4. Prison Break - A story of two brothers who break out of jail and are on the run trying to prove their innocence. Season 3 beginning soon.

5. Heroes - A story of men & women with special powers set to fight the evil one who murders such people to accumulate power. Season 1 just concluded. A real thriller and one of my all time favorites.

6. Hustle - Con artists at their best. Some really unimaginative plots. Must watch. Season 4 just concluded.

7. Entourage - Story of an actor who has 2 friends and a brother dependent on him. And how his future unfolds. Must say the serial has some of the best car collection I have seen since ages and equally hot chicks. Season 4 has just begun.

Any other serials recommended? Also, any reviews from others on the above mentioned ones?

Wonder Years. The greatest of all time.

There are several

1. Learning the ropes.
2. Picket Fences
3. X-Files
4. The Wonder Years.
5. Doogie Howser M.D
6. Loveboat (My personal favorite)
7. Remington Steele (Pierce Brosnan)
8. Moonlighting (Bruce Willis & Cybill Shepherd)
9. Everybody Loves Raymond.
10. 3rd rock from the sun
11. Friends
12. Anything but Love
13. The Simpsons
14. Sex & the City
15. BAYWATCH

There are plenty more.

16. That 70s show