Team-BHP - The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The TV / Streaming shows thread (no spoilers please) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/25760-tv-streaming-shows-thread-no-spoilers-please-7.html)

My favorites are Whose line is it anyway, drew carey show, Top Gear (all time fav), i shouldn't be alive (discovery), Pimp my ride, American chopper, etc, etc.

Loved the street hawk series and I have the each and every episode on video tape (unfortunately). Need to get that converted into a DVD. Also got loads of episodes of Knight Rider (again on VHS) recorded from abroad. Got around a hundred VHS tapes more than half of which are worthy of converting into DVD.:I Rule:

Friends: Definitely ( Man acting by Joey is great and Ross is amazing)
Top Gear: Have personally downloaded almost all seasons and have a dvd collection.
Discovery Channel - Extreme Engineering
Whose line is it anyways: It is a masterpiece!!!!!!!

Anyone ever watched Agatha Christie's Poirot? They air some episodes now and then.
I also like Seinfeld (Kramer's the best, Giddy up!!), Remington Steele, Top Gear/Fifth Gear, Scrubs, The Office.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 484537)
3. Giant Robot

Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot? That was one hell of a show.
Emperor Guillotine from the planet Gargoyle - the ultimate baddie.

If I see the serial today, I might laugh my guts out but in those days, this was adventure and thrill.

To relive Giant Robot, please visit:
JOHNNY SOKKO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT

I think it was aired wayyyy back in 1982/3. All of us kids in the colony used to gang up & watch it together. It sounds stupid now. LOL

my list

1.bold and the beautiful
2.prison break
3.general hospital
4.bay watch

and you guys MUST watch gangland on natgeo saturdays at 10 or 11 pm im not sure its about prison life
date patrol on travel and living

Quote:

Originally Posted by totaloverdoze (Post 489004)
Pimp My Ride (i wish they did all this in india too)
and yes American Chopper

I love watching these two on a regular basis, and NOT because I love cars.

But the culture is darn interesting to see. And boy, some of them turn out gawdy. They could give Govinda a run for the money!

Mr Bean and Tom&Jerry (if they qualify)

here are my fav:

- Star Trek TNG
- X Files
- Seinfeld
- Due South
- Street Hawk
- The Apprentice
- Firefly
- Top Gear

-Mr. Bean
-Takeshi's Castle

the haunting
its about encounter with the spirit world it really interesting. it come on discovery every Thursday at 11pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrag (Post 491536)
To relive Giant Robot, please visit:
JOHNNY SOKKO AND HIS FLYING ROBOT

Never saw this in colour though.

Tuned into Nat Geo yesterday by chance and caught an episode of Megastructures where they featured the Ferrari plant in Maranello. They showed the whole manufacturing process right from casting the block to stitching the leather upholstery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajitkommini (Post 501308)
Tuned into Nat Geo yesterday by chance and caught an episode of Megastructures where they featured the Ferrari plant in Maranello. They showed the whole manufacturing process right from casting the block to stitching the leather upholstery.

I caught a glimpse of this episode too. The part where they were showing how the painting process is done dipping the car into a well containing anti rust coat etc. It was very well documented, though I could not see the whole program.

Entourage's season 4 just ended.

Prison Break Season 3 has begun last week. Downloading the serial as we speak.

Heroes Season 2 begins as well.