Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2007, 10:19   #1
BHPian

Got a speeding ticket on way back from nanjanagudu...

Hi team

I was issued a speeding ticket for going beyond 50 KM between Mysore and Nanjaganadgudu on the way to Ooty. It happened when all of my family members were coming back from temple.

A traffic police pulled over, I thought it was a routine check of the DL and documents, but to my surprise I was told that I was booked for speeding, when I went and saw the footage in the Radar camera it was showing speed of my vehicle (innova) was between 41 to reached max 49, I was the footage twice and read the same so I argued with the police the he told that was another footage this footage was to record the number plate.

Then he asked me to the see it in the LCD screen which was fitted behind and to my surprise the same footage with speed limit was showing 61 to 69. I don’t know how 4 got replaced with 6, then had to pay 300 bucks and had to leave.

Some pics cars which I saw skoda fabia with MH registration on the way back from Mysore to Bangalore…

Old 9th July 2007, 11:53   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Mr B,

I'm guessing you went on the 7th - I was on the Nanjangud trail too (no major pujas that day there) . And saw the same MH reg Fabia.

The one difference: I didnt encounter any speed traps - in fact, made it from Nanjangud to BLR in just over 2 hours in a petrol Innova !
Old 9th July 2007, 12:32   #3
BHPian

hey Mag

No i was there on Sunday 8th only.. may be you are lucky not to get trapped...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks