Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2007, 11:53   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Sohail,

I know you find it funny that they call me Sam Bhai. Somehow, today many young people on this forum call me that and it's catching on.

I used to find it odd earlier too, but then realised, it does mean "brother" and is a sign of great love and respect. While I don't think I deserve so much of it, it truly feels wonderful.

Honestly, thank you for the kind words. You guys make the Forum what it is. Without the members, Team-BHP is just a bunch of empty webpages.

And don't worry kk2krk2k2krrk2kr2r2k2, the tagline will always be there. I won't take it off.
Old 13th July 2007, 12:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

With guys like sam around makes you feel proud to be part of this large family we call team-bhp.
Old 13th July 2007, 12:36   #18
BANNED

Missed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Noticed it only now. Some of the ones i have from the past editions(haven't postd the repetitions). Enjoy!

August 2005- Nice work team!
September 2005- keep rocking!
November 2005- Let's JBLfy! Thanks jkdas

march 2006- A big shout out to team-bhp
August 2006- You crazy crazy team-bhpians
November 2006- What me? Dandiya?

January 2007- Got bhp? Congratulations rtech!
February 2007- 10,000 strong and counting.
March 2007- we love and support www.team-bhp.com
May 2007- Got bhp?
july 2007- This one is for Mr. Psycho.
There was one big shout for Navin Advani! The Gud 'ol man of Indian audio scene!
How can one miss that?
Old 13th July 2007, 13:51   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
This was part of a little (little= nationwide publications) joke we pulled on Rtech, LBM, if you remember, it extended to many avatars of him playing dandiya. It's very real and if you like I can give you the month and year of that issue. It will be worth good money someday.
Yes Sam Bhai it was full dandiya session here...with about more than 20 members having same avatar..
Old 13th July 2007, 14:30   #20
Senior - BHPian

dude i never knew you did so much for TBHP, YOU ROCK,

3 cheers for SAM.
Old 14th July 2007, 01:00   #21
Senior - BHPian

Yeah, i remember that sam, with so many of the folks here having the same avatar, i was totally confused. i think even now someone has the same avatar. I used to think this is some dandiya festival thing & was hoping to do the same for christmas, but never did. LOL
Old 14th July 2007, 01:56   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
There was one big shout for Navin Advani! The Gud 'ol man of Indian audio scene!
How can one miss that?
Zak ji,

My magazines are everywhere from drawing hall to under my bed. I have some issues autocar india, Overdrive, bike india, BSmotoring and god knows what.

Morning when i saw this thread, went and took all those that i could find and qouted those. Sorry if I missed something.

May be, someone who has the rest of the magazines and qoutes can take the pains to qoute them here!

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 14th July 2007 at 01:59.
Old 14th July 2007, 08:03   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Yeah, i remember that sam, with so many of the folks here having the same avatar, i was totally confused. i think even now someone has the same avatar. I used to think this is some dandiya festival thing & was hoping to do the same for christmas, but never did. LOL
yeah, me too remember seeing one of them with that dandiya thingy, but by the time i joined in tbhp, in sep 2006, i think most of them removed it, except one... i forgot who it was, but there was another guy with a upside down of that avatar.... i think it was khaadu.
Old 14th July 2007, 09:47   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
i forgot who it was, but there was another guy with a upside down of that avatar.... i think it was khaadu.
Khaadu had a mirror image avatar. Ajmat had the upside down one. Some later had a dancing puppet Gif. I believe Mad Monkey still uses the dancing puppet avatar to date. Did you know that the avatar is royalty free?
heelntoe still uses the stationary avatar.

Oh, those were the good old days, my friends. And Rtech is such a good sport.
Old 14th July 2007, 09:55   #25
BHPian

I remember having seen Rtech on one such avatar!

Sam Bhai, you rock man! I have been a fan of your sense of humor and your helpfulness...now this. Boy oh boy...you sure rock man (and I put this thread, from the bottom of my heart. Ta Da Ta Dum Pum).
Old 14th July 2007, 09:56   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM
Yes Sam Bhai it was full dandiya session here...with about more than 20 members having same avatar..
I think Rtech's wedding wasnt publicised at the time when guys started having that avatar. I had pm'd a few guys asking them why are they having the same avatar .. who in turn told me about the ad.

But .. being a part of TBHP, I havent felt the need to get any of those mag's. So, Sam, you cant really blame us for the late reaction, can you ?

Thanks, Sam Bhai. You Rule, Oh Lord of the Yeti's !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks