Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2014, 02:43   #1501
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Anyone heard of the BOP project coming up in Sector 129 Noida?

The guy told me a rate of 13k/sqft, for commercial floorspace in a 40-storey Mixed-Use Skyscrapper! Considering, it'll eventually become the heart of Noida, it does seem like a good investment, but the starting rate is already too high, I guess!

Any thoughts?
Old 27th July 2014, 07:13   #1502
BHPian

And, anyone here invested (or in process or contemplating) in the new subcities coming up in Delhi? Namely P2 and K2? Which project have you chosen? And what rate did you pay?
Old 10th August 2014, 10:12   #1503
BHPian

Can someone tell me how much I can expect to sell a large 1700+sqft 3BHK apartment near the upcoming Tarnaka metro rail station for? Our apartment never has water scarcity issues.
Old 10th August 2014, 14:17   #1504
BHPian

Hi Friends

Recently I came across one project near Bangalore Electronic city called Prasanthi Green County. Basically it is BMRDA approved sites in a gated community structure.

'A' Khata is available is what I understand. The exact location is near KHB Surya city Phase II near Soppahalli road. The dimension of sites are 30*40, 40*50 etc and the rate quoted is around Rs. 1300 per sft.

Does someone have any idea about this project. I am basically looking for investment purpose with a time span at around 4-5 years.

Please share your views and opinion on this project regarding its appreciation and other aspects.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by rki2007 : 10th August 2014 at 14:23.
Old 12th August 2014, 16:53   #1505
BHPian

Dear all,
recently I have identified a property in Shantinagar housing board society in koramangala (near wipro office) which i am keen to invest on. But while doing some verification on the net, it seems like this society seems to have some dubious past. This property though seems to have clearance from all the major banks though. So the current situation is not clear to me. So confused as to whether its worth considering or better to let it go. Anyone around koramangala area aware of this particular society. ?

regards
Old 12th August 2014, 17:32   #1506
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
Can someone tell me how much I can expect to sell a large 1700+sqft 3BHK apartment near the upcoming Tarnaka metro rail station for? Our apartment never has water scarcity issues.
Hi hellmet, I myself do not have much idea about the prices in Tarnaka. My neighbor is a real estate agent, so I'll try to get some information from him. But I had a question - what's the age of the building? Is this a new construction?
Old 12th August 2014, 22:07   #1507
BHPian

Aah, thank you for the help, Shifu. The building is exactly 7 years old.
Old 12th August 2014, 22:19   #1508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Dear all,
recently I have identified a property in Shantinagar housing board society in koramangala (near wipro office) which i am keen to invest on. But while doing some verification on the net, it seems like this society seems to have some dubious past. This property though seems to have clearance from all the major banks though. So the current situation is not clear to me. So confused as to whether its worth considering or better to let it go. Anyone around koramangala area aware of this particular society. ?

regards
I live close by in S T Bed Layout.

As far as I know, the Shantinagar Home Building Society (not Board, but I seem to have forgotten the exact name) has no dubious past. There was some litigation between the society and the previous landowners IIRC. They went to court and the entire land was used as a dump for many years by building contractors and the like.

The litigation was resolved in 2012/13, they built the layout and one or two builders are building luxury apartments there. Plot sizes are on the larger side and I am surprised one is available. Is this for a plot or an apartment? Am curious what rate is currently being quoted, perhaps you can PM me.

As far as I know, this layout is completely above board. If you wish, I can check with our Association President who would have the complete history, but as usual it is better to get all documents vetted by a lawyer.
Old 28th August 2014, 20:20   #1509
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay380 View Post
Guys, any areas around Bangalore where I can get a decent 2bhk apartment in 40L all inclusive? I am not looking for swimming pool/gym etc. Just a decent living space.
Have you ever thought of Provident Sunworth and all those?
Old 28th August 2014, 20:24   #1510
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

What are the prevalent per square foot rates around the Intel Campus in the Bellandur, Sarjapur Road area?

There seem to be some really nice properties coming up in that area. Is there anyone here with feedback or a point of view on this?

Thanks!
Old 28th August 2014, 23:02   #1511
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Have you ever thought of Provident Sunworth and all those?
Knowing Bangalore, it probably makes sense choosing a rough geographical area first and then the price.

For instance Provident Sunworth being near Kengeri, it would take maybe a couple of hours to reach work in Whitefield. On the other hand, the same project would make a lot of sense for someone working in Global Village on Mysore Road.
Old 13th September 2014, 09:08   #1512
BHPian

Guys I am checking some properties at Akshaya Nagar Off begur road. How is this area for future development?
Old 15th September 2014, 19:21   #1513
BHPian

Does anyone know which builders in Bangalore get OC before handing over of flats?
Old 15th September 2014, 19:25   #1514
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
What are the prevalent per square foot rates around the Intel Campus in the Bellandur, Sarjapur Road area?

There seem to be some really nice properties coming up in that area. Is there anyone here with feedback or a point of view on this?

Thanks!
Do not know about the feedback, but the rate in the areas mentioned by you are around ~4500-5500 per SQFT. This, is the market value and I believe the government valuation is almost the same now.
Old 16th September 2014, 07:17   #1515
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay kamath View Post
Sorake also said the government has fixed the cut off date to October 19, 2013 for unauthorised properties eligible for regularisation.
Can someone explain me more about this cut off date? Is it for properties whose construction began before this date or date of completion?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks