Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2015, 15:59   #1606
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

I am in a lookout for a Villa in the outskirt/developing areas of Bangalore.
I happen to visit the Golden Gate golden homes in sarjapur-attibele road and did some enquiry. Seems the builder does not have a good history of delivering on time. Plus I enquired from existing customer, they said the price quotation (85-90L for 3 bhk, 1500 sqft) is highly inflated. It should not cost more than 75L for top end. But I was skeptical about the location since its pretty far off from city. Close to 22 kms from ORR and 37 kms from indiranagar.
Second I was enquiring about the Pruksa Silvana. I am trying to hunt for any number of seller and not broker but unable to find one. Does anyone has any pointer? Also what is the general feedback?

I am hunting for a villa in similar location. Can anyone recommend anything better. Max budget is under 90L.
Old 14th April 2015, 18:42   #1607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
Second I was enquiring about the Pruksa Silvana. I am trying to hunt for any number of seller and not broker but unable to find one. Does anyone has any pointer? Also what is the general feedback?
I wouldn't recommend investing in anything that is within 5 km radius of Mandur landfill. We aren't too sure of the damage to the ground water table and the ecological system as a whole in that area. Quick connect to the BIAL is a plus, but it wont matter unless you are a frequent traveller.

This is my personal view only
Old 14th April 2015, 21:33   #1608
BHPian

Quote:
I am in a lookout for a Villa in the outskirt/developing areas of Bangalore

I am hunting for a villa in similar location. Can anyone recommend anything better. Max budget is under 90L.
Would you be interested in kanakapura road, around 4-5 kms from art of living? I know of one or two villa projects. Will fit in your budget with significant amount to spare
Old 15th April 2015, 14:58   #1609
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil_007 View Post
Would you be interested in kanakapura road, around 4-5 kms from art of living? I know of one or two villa projects. Will fit in your budget with significant amount to spare
Sure, I think it would not harm to have a look. If you don't mind, can you please share the details.
Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedup View Post
I wouldn't recommend investing in anything that is within 5 km radius of Mandur landfill. We aren't too sure of the damage to the ground water table and the ecological system as a whole in that area. Quick connect to the BIAL is a plus, but it wont matter unless you are a frequent traveller.

This is my personal view only
This thing never crossed my mind, in fact I am not aware of exact location of Mandur.
Thanks a lot for pointing that out.

Last edited by khan_sultan : 15th April 2015 at 15:42. Reason: Making it as one logical post.
Old 16th April 2015, 00:55   #1610
BHPian

Quote:
I happen to visit the Golden Gate golden homes in sarjapur-attibele road and did some enquiry. Seems the builder does not have a good history of delivering on time. Plus I enquired from existing customer, they said the price quotation (85-90L for 3 bhk, 1500 sqft) is highly inflated. It should not cost more than 75L for top end. But I was skeptical about the location since its pretty far off from city. Close to 22 kms from ORR and 37 kms from indiranagar.

You can have a look at Peninsula Prakruthi - right behind Sarjapur bus stand. Please PM me for details.

I loved the Pruksa Silvana but I felt that the price is already bit high at 1.08 CR. The built up area is fixed at 1632 and you cannot go for any extra constructions or plan modifications. The biggest advantage is that its a completed and well developed layout with no risks. Buy today, move in tomorrow. Good option if you do not mind spending that 20% premium.
Old 21st April 2015, 23:43   #1611
Distinguished - BHPian

I don't think this is the correct thread, but its the closest thing I could find.
I just needed some inputs regarding the maintenance differential from owners vs tenants. I'm staying in a rented accommodation in a cooperative society in Delhi. These guys recently came out with a clause where an owner occupying his flat has to pay 1400 for monthly maintenance, while a tenant will have to pay 2300.

Now we own a flat in the same society, where my folks live, and understand that there can be some differential justified. But is this not a little bit too much? I mean, its not supposed to be equal, but equitable?
Thing is, close to 50% of this society is on rent, and this seems like a gyp to me, since as per bye laws, they are supposed to send out notices describing the increase, and breakup of the extra money to all, either case, before the AGM. not done.
Can somebody clarify if this can be challenged this in some manner?
Old 24th April 2015, 11:01   #1612
BHPian

HI All,

Needed some assistance/help/advise

My dad has a heart condition and stays in a village close to Maroli (Gujarat). He recently had some heart complications but I’m unable to bring him to Bangalore in his current condition till he improves somewhat.

I have just come down to Surat to see him and the doc has advised we stay close to a hospital in Navsari (Gujarat), till he gets better and can travel to Bangalore.

Now i wanted to find out if you know anyone who has a flat or small place that my parents just mom and dad can rent out, i will pay the rent of course, but it’s just for a few months to probably a year.

I'm currently camped out in Mission hospital in Surat and rather lost on how to work this out.

Any assistance would be extremely helpful.

Regards,
Kevin
Old 28th April 2015, 19:31   #1613
BHPian

Need suggestions for Service apartment in Madhapur area (Hyd). Kindly suggest, need it for initial 1-2 months, then will find rented place. Thanks in advance. Budget 20k p.m.
Old 28th April 2015, 20:46   #1614
Senior - BHPian

"Pristine forest at Sankey Tank could now make way for flats"
By Shyam Prasad S, Bangalore Mirror Bureau | Apr 25, 2015, 04.00 AM IST

Quote:

THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES

* The land use has been converted by the BDA from industrial to commercial and residential. So the possibility of a residential complex coming up is clear. This could be the most sought-after residential location considering that it is abutting the pristine Sankey Lake.

* The surest result is the northward movement of realty prices in Sadashivnagar and Malleshwaram which are already high.

the link:-
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/banga.../47044169.cms?

Last edited by Eddy : 7th May 2015 at 10:12.
Old 28th April 2015, 20:54   #1615
Senior - BHPian

"He buys BDA site for Rs 1.2 lakh, sells it for Rs 18 crore same day"
Bangalore Mirror Bureau | Apr 26, 2015, 04.00 AM IST

PIL alleges former BDA chief Basaviah's son is the beneficiary

A group of citizens has filed a public interest litigation in the High Court alleging that the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) has sold a 2954.29 sq. meters (31,800 sq. feet) land in Koramangala which was designated for a park, to a private party who then sold it to a builder. The PIL alleges that the said land was sold by BDA for only Rs 1.2 lakh to B Sreedhar Murthy, who is said to be the son of former BDA chairman Basavaiah on August 1, 2014. Sreedhar is said to have sold the land the same day to a builder for Rs 18 crore. The HC issued notice to the BDA and government after hearing the case on Saturday.
This is not the first time the said land is in dispute. In 1985, the BDA had allotted the land to Murthy but subsequently cancelled it in 1993. Murthy had approached the HC which rejected the petition as BDA had confirmed an alternative industrial site in Peenya. BDA recovered the property in 2009.
The PIL filed by Raghuram Shenoy and 11 other residents of Koramangala states that Koramangala layout was formed in 1974 in the Jakkasandra village. The first Comprehensive Development Plan (CDP) for the city in 1984 designated the particular piece of land as public space and civic amenity site. On May 2, 1985, the BDA allotted the land to Murthy, "who incidentally happens to be the son of former BDA chairman Sri Basavaiah." On May 10, 1985 a lease-cum-sale agreement was signed between the two and three days later, Murthy got possession of the property. In 1995, a revised CDP designated the property as a park area. The petitioners say they made various representations to the authorities to retain the place as a park.
On August 1, 2014, the deputy secretary 4 of the BDA executed an absolute sale deed in favour of Murthy for Rs 1,23,547 (No.1307/2014-15 stored on CD No BDAD204). Murthy, on the same day, executed a sale deed in favour of Ms Kayaltheeram Builders and Realtors India Pvt Ltd, which is based in Kochi and represented by its managing director Varghese Kurian. This was according to the PIL "for an exorbitant sale consideration of Rs 18,00,00,000(Rs. 18 crore)."
The PIL says that in response to an RTI application, the BDA replied that it had signed an absolute sale deed in favour of Murthy on August 1, 2014, and "consequently there were no rules or law under which it was permissible to consider," the representation to retain it as park land. The petitioners had filed a petition in the HC which was disposed of with the liberty that a PIL could be filed. Thus the PIL came to be filed. It was heard by the division bench of Justice Subhro Kamal Mukherjee and Justice BV Nagarathna. The BDA, the deputy secretary, Murthy, and the Kochi company have been made the respondents.

Plotting a plot
The first Comprehensive Development Plan (CDP) for the city in 1984 designated the particular piece of land as public space and civic amenity site
On May 2, 1985, the BDA allotted the land to Murthy, son of former BDA chairman Sri Basavaiah
On May 10, 1985, a lease-cum-sale agreement was signed between the two and three days later, Murthy got possession of the property
In 1995, a revised CDP designated the property as a park area
On August 1, 2014, the deputy secretary 4 of the BDA executed an absolute sale deed in favour of Murthy for Rs 1,23,547 (No.1307/2014-15 stored on CD No BDAD204).
Murthy, on the same day, executed a sale deed in favour of Ms Kayaltheeram Builders and Realtors India Pvt Ltd, which is based in Kochi, for a sum of Rs. 18 crore.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/banga.../47053358.cms?
Old 28th April 2015, 21:42   #1616
BHPian

Bangalore guys help

Hi,

Any feedback on Palm Groves, KR puram?
prices/construction quality/worth buying?
http://www.hilifedevelopers.com/proj...am-groves.html

TIA
Old 3rd May 2015, 21:06   #1617
BHPian

Anyone has checked the BDA approved layout @ Gattahalli, Pionier lake dew
http://pionierdevelopers.com/index.p...edew_residency

It is said that the owner is also partner in reliable developers. He is selling his own ancestral land!
Old 3rd May 2015, 21:38   #1618
BHPian

Re: Average annual rent increase rate in B'lore?

What is the average annual rent increase rate in Bangalore? Is there any rate guidelines by the city corporation or is it mutually agreed rate between the parties?
Old 3rd May 2015, 21:42   #1619
Senior - BHPian

"Commercial complexes, residential buildings razed"

The Bengaluru Urban district administration authorities started demolishing encroachments on Banaswadi lake area, off the 80 ft Road in Subbannapalya even as shopkeepers and residents frantically began vacating their premises on Saturday.

Most of the land had been encroached upon by Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board

In the largest recovery of government land in Bengaluru, 721 acres, with an estimated market value of Rs. 7,551 crore, was recovered in the eastern parts of the city on Saturday as hundreds of concrete structures, including commercial complexes and residential buildings, were razed to the ground. Ironically, most of the land had been encroached upon by Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board.

The biggest recovery was in Kadugodi where the district administration recovered 711 acres of land converted into a plantation by the KIADB, while nearly three acres of land was recovered in Banaswadi lake area.

Deputy Commissioner (Bengaluru Urban) V. Shankar said 711 acres of forest land had been encroached upon by the KIADB, which did not have proper documents. Residential buildings had come up on five acres. The value of the recovered property is Rs. 7,100 crore, he added.

The administration also recovered 7.18 acres of land, worth about Rs. 300 crore, at Munnenakolalu village. The land had been encroached upon by an NGO, which had constructed a school and a hostel for girls for commercial purpose. Mr. Shankar said that while the government had leased out 9.18 acres of land to Navajeevan Nilaya, a city-based NGO for running a rehabilitation centre for leprosy patients for 30 years, the NGO had violated the lease conditions.

“Revenue officials had submitted a report on the matter and the land was recovered after cancelling the lease agreement. The two acres of land where the rehabilitation centre is located has been given to Srikrishna Sevasharama trust to run the centre,” he said.

In Banaswadi, 2.39 acres of land, which was encroached upon by private parties who had constructed commercial complexes, residential houses and a petrol station, was recovered after demolishing the structures. A temple that had come up on the encroached area has been handed over to the Muzrai Department.

Penal action proposed

The district administration has recommended action against officials who helped land encroachers. “During the anti-encroachment drive, we have come across instances where officials of civic agencies were involved in creating fake documents. Nine cases have been filed against such officials with Bangalore Metropolitan Task Force,” said Deputy Commissioner V. Shankar.

“Officials have been directed to track down those who created fake documents for government land and sold the parcels to gullible people. The officials are analyzing the documents at the sub-registrar’s offices to track down touts. We are also planning to confiscate their property and compensate those who have been cheated,” Mr. Shankar said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...251.ece?w=city

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BDA layout found on Banasavadi lake land"

Bengaluru, May 2, 2015, DHNS:

The district authorities found themselves in a fix on Saturday when they went to raze private buildings on the Banasavadi lake land.

Along with the private individuals, the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) had also formed a layout on the tank bed, throwing norms to the wind.

The authorities recovered a huge tract of land worth hundreds of crore of rupees, including two petrol pumps established on the lake bed.

Of the total 42.38 acres of lake land, 14.27 acres had been encroached upon by the BDA, while the remaining 2.39 acres had been encroached upon by private persons. The lake, adjacent to the 80 Feet Road at Subbaianna Palya, was first reportedly encroached upon by private persons and then the BDA acquired it to form the HRBR Layout and allocated 222 sites. About 150 houses have already come up there.

While those properties that were built without any approval were razed, the authorities treating them as illegal, the BDA layout right in the middle of the lake was spared “until further orders from the government”.
Asked why the BDA layout was left untouched, Deputy Commissioner V Shankar said the decision regarding the illegal layout should be taken by the chief minister, and that a notice has been already served to the residents.
At the crack of the dawn, the district authorities, with 400 policemen and about 400 workers, dashed to the spot with earth-movers, trucks, tractors and tippers.
People who had constructed houses on the tank bed were shocked to see so many policemen surrounding them.

Soon, the teary-eyed residents pleaded with the authorities to spare them on humanitarian grounds, but their requests fell on deaf ears.

The officials directed the owners of the houses on revenue land to take out all the valuables of the houses, leading the people to rush inside with loud wails to retrieve as many important belongings as they could.
Moments later, the bulldozers brought down many structures while the womenfolk kept wailing.
“I have been residing here for the past 35 years. On January 4 this year we received a notice to vacate the area the next day,” said Kamala, one of those rendered homeless by the government action.

The authorities said some permanent structures on the tank bed would not be razed for the time being.

Three temples constructed in the lake bed were taken over by the district administration.
The Om Shakti, Nagashakti and Muneshwara temple were then handed over to the Muzrai department.
The district administration, which demolished two petrol pumps, allowed the bunk owners to remove their petrol and diesel stock.

The district administration on Saturday reclaimed 671.3 acres of government land worth Rs 7,551 crore. In Munnekolalu, it was found that a private school was functioning on the land allotted to a rehabilitation centre for leprosy patients. The officials locked the school building.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...vadi-lake.html

Last edited by vinay kamath : 3rd May 2015 at 21:45.
Old 6th May 2015, 07:42   #1620
Senior - BHPian

"Demolition scare looms over 3,500 BDA plots in 14 layouts"
TNN | May 6, 2015, 03.52 AM IST

Quote:
BENGALURU: At least 3,500 sites formed and sold by the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) in 14 layouts face an uncertain future. The agency on Tuesday admitted these plots stand on lake beds, even as revenue authorities continued their demolition drive against encroachments on water bodies.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/47169015.cms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BDA sites no longer a safe investment"

Quote:
Even as the district administration clears encroachments on lake beds in Sarakki, Allalasandra and Banaswadi, 8,818 allottees in Arkavathy Layout are pinning their hopes on Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) to form the layout and see their dream homes take shape. Buying a BDA site was once considered the safest investment in Bengaluru, but residents are now having second thoughts.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/47169353.cms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Eddy : 7th May 2015 at 10:13.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks