Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2008, 02:13   #61
Senior - BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...te-thread.html
Old 23rd August 2008, 09:56   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrman View Post
Are you sure, a prop with Lawn/Club/Gym amenities would be around 6k per sq.ft.?
Living in one such society myself. Current quote is 6k from builder for wings where flats that are almost ready (possession in 3 - 4 months). Negotiation brings it down to 5.5k.
Old 24th August 2008, 17:15   #63
BHPian

Mira Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
The newest happening area is Mira Road. Malls, International School, Business School, Good Hospital, Isckon Temple, close proximity to all the suburbs (Thane, Powai, Mulund etc.). The rates vary from 3500 (normal builder) to 8500/10500 (Lodha Aqua - Supposedly Mumbai's finest premium property)
Mira Road surely is a developing location and is a good bet for Long Term investment as well as for personal residences. However the rates dont range between 3500 to 8,500-10,000

You can get good bargains in the range of 2,800 to 3,500 if you hunt well and the premium most project are in the 3,800 to 4,750 band. Only Lodha Aqua is above 5,000 , but certainly not 8500 to 10,000 as you are suggestin. In this stagnating market they are finding it quite difficult to sell. And i would certainly doubt the Mumbai's finest premium property tag ---- its outside Mumbai limits

Ram
Old 25th August 2008, 10:50   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinnacle View Post
Mira Road surely is a developing location and is a good bet for Long Term investment as well as for personal residences. However the rates dont range between 3500 to 8,500-10,000

You can get good bargains in the range of 2,800 to 3,500 if you hunt well and the premium most project are in the 3,800 to 4,750 band. Only Lodha Aqua is above 5,000 , but certainly not 8500 to 10,000 as you are suggestin. In this stagnating market they are finding it quite difficult to sell. And i would certainly doubt the Mumbai's finest premium property tag ---- its outside Mumbai limits

Ram
The rates were in the range of 2500-3500. Times have changed now. I was planning to buy 1 house in mira road (post wedding shopping!) but was astonished to hear the rates. Me being staying here am amused at the rate at which the flats are being sold. And I have to agree with you about Lodha aqua! The say its Dahisar when it is actually, Mira Road (Its behind my building!)
Old 25th August 2008, 11:04   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
The rates were in the range of 2500-3500. Times have changed now. I was planning to buy 1 house in mira road (post wedding shopping!) but was astonished to hear the rates.
What are current rates there?
Old 25th August 2008, 11:40   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay View Post
Living in one such society myself. Current quote is 6k from builder for wings where flats that are almost ready (possession in 3 - 4 months). Negotiation brings it down to 5.5k.
can you tell where axcetly you stay in mumbai?

I have been searching in mumbai and the rates are as follows

Borivali - 64 lac onwards
kandivali - 70 lac onwards
thakur village - 66 lac onwards
thana ( vansant vihar ) - 65 lac onwads
lodha, rustamji all are quoting 66 lac onwards

all the rates are for 2BHK flat
also there is load sheading in thana area.

any one who can get me info on any resale flat in borivali , kandivali , I am looking for 2BHK flat

uday
Old 21st January 2009, 13:40   #67
BHPian

So did you finally invest anywhere? It would be interesting to know as markets have 'supposedly' fallen after the last post!
Old 21st January 2009, 14:57   #68
BHPian

markets are fallin.. but not upto expected levels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpeshc View Post
So did you finally invest anywhere? It would be interesting to know as markets have 'supposedly' fallen after the last post!
hi,,,
you used the right word ... supposedly...
Mumbai hasnt seen a lot of fall, as much as media makes out to be
sellers are reluctant to reduce almost 20-30% rates and buyers arent biting the bait, preferring to wait and watch

I think rates would fall by 20-35% from current levels in the next 7 - 10 months period...
Ram
Old 23rd January 2009, 00:11   #69
BHPian

I need to sell my 3bhk in Pune at NIBM rd. It's a 1500sq.ft apartment, fully furnished, we bought the place under construction & have been living there for approx 2yrs now.

Furnishings include brand new furniture, air conditioners, built in wardrobes, modular kitchen, JBL home theatre, Samsung 40inch LCD TV & a lot more. Current rate is @ Rs.3400 per sq.ft, earlier it was going at 4-5k per sq.ft.

The society has 2 buildings, 7 floors in each, 4 flats per floor. Amenities include the usual gym, club house, park, generator, water purifier\treatment plant etc. The apartment is on the 1st floor.

Interested parties can call at 09860912711 - Manish. (pics of the apartment could be e-mailed per interest)

Please note this is an urgent sale & negotiations will be heavily considered.

Also, please do inform any friends\acquintances you may know wanting to invest\buy a place in Pune.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by mb_jg : 23rd January 2009 at 00:15.
Old 23rd January 2009, 02:34   #70
Senior - BHPian

Mods: I'm not sure if this is allowed,but I would like to spread the word about renting a house in Bangalore. If inappropriate, please delete the post.

Centrally located,on Indiranagar Double Road. 3 bedroom,3 full bathrooms. 1 car park. Ideal for small familes,or for a group of bachelors/spinsters.
Rent: Rs 30,000.

If interested, please contact 080-5250486.
Thanks

Last edited by Nitin : 23rd January 2009 at 02:38.
Old 23rd January 2009, 10:42   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Mods: I'm not sure if this is allowed,but I would like to spread the word about renting a house in Bangalore. If inappropriate, please delete the post.
We have a great community here - there is a measure of trust.

I advocate allowing this.

And hopefully creating a simple section for members to post classifieds.
Old 23rd January 2009, 10:58   #72
BHPian

thread

guys- just wondering if one can post details of properties for rent or sale on this thread?.. I guess it would be a great option for the TBHP members who are in need. Kind of similar to the 'giveaways' thread.

Moderators please guide.
Old 13th March 2009, 22:23   #73
BHPian

Right time for Property investment?

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know your views on whether this is the right time to invest in property or whether there is further downside.

I am interested in investing in new launch property that will be ready in say 2 years.

DLF has cut prices for it Bangalore property to 2000/-
check this out

Buying a house easier, DLF slashes rates

Let me know your views on whether these are good prices to invest keeping in mind 2 years horizon.

Cheers,
Nitin
Old 13th March 2009, 23:41   #74
BHPian

Please add a poll.
My estimates (pre-recession) were very optimistic for: 12/2010-6/'11, and 12/2012-6/'13.
I have no reason to suspect that optimism even today.
But thats alot to say, coming from a keyboard jockey.
Old 17th March 2009, 10:11   #75
BHPian

60 x 40' site near Int'l Airport, Devanahalli

Gents- I've a 60 x 40' site near the International Airport, Bangalore, I'd like to sell. If you know the ITC factory, it's down the adjacent road. Gated community developed by the Telecom Society, but there are terms and conditions involved.

The area is appreciating FAAAST. My value grew 400% in 2 years flat!
The markets are down and it's a good time to buy- I'm factoring this into my price that's way below market- so the new owner can come in low and yet benefit from the growth.

Ideally it needs to be purchased by someone with staying power as the 'Green belt' tag has not yet been lifted from the property. It's 100-odd acres and this is expected anytime soon (Telecom Society have successfully completed 5 or 6 other big projects)...I need to move into other priorities, and can Assign Ownership via a Power of Attorney or similar Legal doc.

Do your research- this is not for the faint hearted. Investment cycle is 'long term'. I deal like a gentleman and believe in total disclosure.

Going cheap! PM me for details.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks