Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2012, 19:40   #1081
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

I got a mail for pre launch of prestige Furn hills which is coming up near sobha classic near sarjapura road. They are quoting 4,400 PSFT. Today i went there and they said from tomorrow onwards price will be 4,550. I felt price is too much, but there are lot of bookings happening it seems. I inquired about 2.5 bhk and there were none available.

Anybody feedback about this project?
Old 24th July 2012, 13:51   #1082
BHPian

There is a active discussion happening on the Prestige Fern Residency thread in the below link:
» Prestige Ferns Residency – Location, Price, Review, Public Opinion & More » Bangalore Property Reviews by Harsha Sagar, Reviews of Apartments / Villas & Plots in Bangalore
Old 24th July 2012, 14:24   #1083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
With your budget though , I am sure you can find 1-2 year old flats in one of the Pimples (pronounced : पिंपळे) (Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Nilakh, Pimple Gurav). With that, you can gauge the quality of the construction , problems , infrastructure etc, and not rely on builder's promises.
Another option is to look for resale flats in Kothrud/Bavdhan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C300 View Post
+1. There are better options outside Hinjewadi. 50L is a decent budget for a 2BHK. Go through the IREF Pune page to get the local info.
There is a dedicated thread on Blue Ridge.

Real Estate Pune - Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com
Thanks guys. I have given Blue Ridge a pass but have gone for Akshar Elementa at Wakad. I know Akshar as they have some amazing projects here in Navi Mumbai and the construction quality, layout is quite good.

I have visited IREF regularly but I honestly feel most of the comments try to scare people away from putting your money in anywhere other than in proper Pune City. Looking at the way Mumbai is expanding, my gut feeling says that Pune will go the same way in a few years time. Well, thats what I am hoping for
Old 25th July 2012, 07:16   #1084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shome View Post
Thanks guys. I have given Blue Ridge a pass but have gone for Akshar Elementa at Wakad. I know Akshar as they have some amazing projects here in Navi Mumbai and the construction quality, layout is quite good.

I have visited IREF regularly but I honestly feel most of the comments try to scare people away from putting your money in anywhere other than in proper Pune City. Looking at the way Mumbai is expanding, my gut feeling says that Pune will go the same way in a few years time. Well, thats what I am hoping for

Many congratulations Shome. Akshar is relatively new here but heard good things from my friends in Mumbai. Care to share the current psf rate at Elementa?
Old 25th July 2012, 10:11   #1085
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C300 View Post
Many congratulations Shome. Akshar is relatively new here but heard good things from my friends in Mumbai. Care to share the current psf rate at Elementa?
Thanks C300.

They are quoting Rs 4151/sq.ft for garden facing and 4351/sq.ft for Landscape facing. Floor rise is from the 5th floor and Rs 25. Not willing to negotiate beyond Rs 40-50 and that too if it is not an investor flat.
Old 6th August 2012, 14:35   #1086
BHPian

Folks from Chennai.Any idea on the per sqft Residential land rate in porur area ? Especially the area behind shell petrol bunk shakthi nagar, mangala nagar, ramamoorthy avenue.As per the revised guideline value i see its between 2500-3500/sqft.Just wanted to know the "REAL" price scenario.Any info reg this would really help.Thanks.
Old 20th August 2012, 09:23   #1087
BHPian

Searched and couln't find any questions regarding registration.

Folks, my builder has told to bring in two Demand drafts of Rs.20K and Rs.3.5K seperately in favour of Sub-registrar sarjapur for registrating a property(land). Is there any other expenses incurred apart from these DDs which i need to take care of?

Thanks.
Old 3rd September 2012, 10:06   #1088
BANNED

Hi, I am looking for 1-2BHk apartment in south Goa for around 15-20L.
Should I buy from builder or buy ready to move in resale ?
Please guide me people know about Goa.
Old 3rd September 2012, 12:10   #1089
BHPian

T-BHPians in Chennai - need help in finding rented accommodation

Hello Everyone,

I am a Mumbaikar by birth and had never been to any other part of the world except when on business travel.

After lot of debate and discussion, I finally accepted a job offer in Chennai and its time for me to move out of Mumbai to earn bread and butter.

Why Chennai - I had been visiting Chennai in past on short travel in one of my jobs. So when it was time to move on in career, Chennai won over Bangy.

I took the decision being fully aware about the pros and cons I will face being in Chennai, language being one of the major.

I am joining Hexaware situated at Sipcot IT Park @ Siruseri on 5th Sept 2012. I have no plans to take my family as of now. Areas I shortlisted are as following due to proximity to work location.

Sholinganallur
Adyar
ECR
OMR

I am starting this thread to seek help from fellow team bhpians in Chennai to find a rented accommodation in next 15 days.

My simple requirement is furnished 1/2 BHK max Budget 20K, which can move down but not up and with a open or closed parking.

Mod, can I provide my Contact no. here so that I can get text or call from fellow bhpians in Chennai.

PS - Fiesta will follow me to Chennai. I will be driving down from Mumbai to Chennai during next visit back home.

Thanks everyone
Old 3rd September 2012, 13:55   #1090
BHPian

Re: T-BHPians in Chennai - need help in finding rented accommodation

Welcome to chennai firebird! You will face very little or no problems in chennai. We chennai guys are a helpfull lot!

Regarding the places you have shorlisted for moving to i would recomend you forget adyar. The traffic from adyar to sipcot would make you regret your decision on moving.
I suggest places near sipcot like navallur.

I shall try my best to help you out with finding a flat for you.
I have PM'd you my number. Get in touch with me if you need any kind of of help in and around chennai.

All the best and once again, Welcome to chennai!
Old 3rd September 2012, 14:03   #1091
Senior - BHPian

Wlecome to Chennai, Firebird !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
...I am joining Hexaware situated at Sipcot IT Park @ Siruseri on 5th Sept 2012. I have no plans to take my family as of now. Areas I shortlisted are as following due to proximity to work location.

Sholinganallur
Adyar
ECR
OMR

My suggestion...do not look beyond* Sholinganallur on OMR, and Kottivakkam/Palavakkam on ECR.

I mean , restrict your choice of acco location to Sholinganallur (OMR) / Kottivakkam/Palavakkam/Neelangarai (ECR). Any further towards the city and you will be spending more time to wade thru peak-hour traffic jams.

* as viewed from Siruseri
Old 3rd September 2012, 14:07   #1092
BHPian

Anyone has any feedback for Prestige fern residency at Harlur road, Bangalore?
Old 3rd September 2012, 14:10   #1093
BHPian

Welcome to Chennai Firebird!

I too recently got relocated to Chennai from Pune.
Sholinganallur, as mentioned by pals, would be a really good place. You can find a lesser language barrier as most of non locals stay here.

One society called - Casa Grande, has many MH folks.
It is on Sholinganallur - Velachery Road.

You can Google for it contact details.

Regards,
Maverick79.
Old 3rd September 2012, 14:14   #1094
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to chennai!

As BT has told, try to stick within sholi. The traffic jam at that junction is immense. The best option for you would be Navallur, padur etc. There are quite a lot of flats from reputed builders in that area, and finding one shouldn't be too hard. what budget are you looking at?

If you work odd hours, and if you do not have your own transport, ECR can be a hassle to commute. (if you company has a drop/pick facility, the no issues)
Old 3rd September 2012, 16:06   #1095
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am joining Hexaware situated at Sipcot IT Park @ Siruseri on 5th Sept 2012. I have no plans to take my family as of now. Areas I shortlisted are as following due to proximity to work location.

Sholinganallur
Adyar
ECR
OMR

I am starting this thread to seek help from fellow team bhpians in Chennai to find a rented accommodation in next 15 days.

My simple requirement is furnished 1/2 BHK max Budget 20K, which can move down but not up and with a open or closed parking.

PS - Fiesta will follow me to Chennai. I will be driving down from Mumbai to Chennai during next visit back home.

Thanks everyone
Why not consider areas like Velacherry? You can easily get a 2 bedroom for Rs 20,000 or less.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks