Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2009, 23:33   #121
Senior - BHPian

pahari. pm me offline and I'll share my inputs.
Old 10th November 2009, 09:46   #122
BHPian

Anyone has good home loan contacts in Chennai? The property is for my relative.

He needs contacts asap, as he does not know anyone in particular, going to a bank will delay the process he feels.
Old 10th November 2009, 12:10   #123
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
pahari. pm me offline and I'll share my inputs.
Boss, forum is the place to share your information and gyaan.
Why do you want everything to be shared in PM only?

It would be great if you could share your real estate knowledge here. Would benefit not just pahari, but many others who are in similar dilemma.

P.S. Even for your location one has to PM you.

Last edited by DCEite : 10th November 2009 at 12:11.
Old 10th November 2009, 15:04   #124
BHPian

Does anyone have detailed information about the flats at Royal Palms (near Aarey) in Mumbai? They have been advertising a rate of Rs.3999 psf and possession after 2-3 years. According to me there are several pros and cons which I will list as under. :

Pros:

*Secluded location yet Close to the Highway (3kms)
*Scenic Natural beauty (espacialy in the rains)
*Attractive prices
*Proximity to Sanjay Gandhi National Park and wildlife

Cons:
*Accesibility issues. You have to pay toll everytime you access the Aarey Filmcity road
*The access road is very dark at nights. It may not be safe for one to walk home from the highway after dark (especially women and kids)
*A vehicle is necessary for all members of the family and Auto Rickshaws dont readily go all the way
*The construction of a few buildings that I saw wasn't very impressve. They look like MHADA buildings.
*Crime and safety issues because of the isolation

Would appreciate some opinions from all you real estate experts on this forum if you have any ideas about the projects at Royal Palms. The price is very low and seems almost too good to be true. Is there a catch? Any disadvantages, unseen problems with the location etc?
Old 10th November 2009, 15:08   #125
Team-BHP Support

Any reviews on the Appa Junction, Hyderabad.

There are some good projects coming up there but I am worried about accessibility.
Motorcycles not allowed on ORR. So how does one commute from here to Gachibowli.

Thanks,
Old 10th November 2009, 17:02   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
Does anyone have detailed information about the flats at Royal Palms (near Aarey) in Mumbai? They have been advertising a rate of Rs.3999 psf and possession after 2-3 years. According to me there are several pros and cons which I will list as under. :

Pros:

*Secluded location yet Close to the Highway (3kms)
*Scenic Natural beauty (espacialy in the rains)
*Attractive prices
*Proximity to Sanjay Gandhi National Park and wildlife

Cons:
*Accesibility issues. You have to pay toll everytime you access the Aarey Filmcity road
*The access road is very dark at nights. It may not be safe for one to walk home from the highway after dark (especially women and kids)
*A vehicle is necessary for all members of the family and Auto Rickshaws dont readily go all the way
*The construction of a few buildings that I saw wasn't very impressve. They look like MHADA buildings.

Would appreciate some opinions from all you real estate experts on this forum if you have any ideas about the projects at Royal Palms. The price is very low and seems almost too good to be true. Is there a catch? Any disadvantages, unseen problems with the location etc?
Please check the antecedents of the promoters of Royal Palms - if I am not mistaken there was some controversy on some structures collapsing. Also talk to some flat owners there as well as flat owners of buildings built by the promoters, earlier in Bombay.

Regards
Old 10th November 2009, 17:25   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
Please check the antecedents of the promoters of Royal Palms - if I am not mistaken there was some controversy on some structures collapsing. Also talk to some flat owners there as well as flat owners of buildings built by the promoters, earlier in Bombay.

Regards
Thanks Issigonis. Your reply is a bit cryptic could youelaborate?
Old 10th November 2009, 17:37   #128
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Bangalore BHPians - What's your take on

Sienna Silk - R.T Nagar
Sierra Syllable - Sahakaranagar.

TIA!
Old 16th November 2009, 17:43   #129
BHPian

@Bangalore BHPians - I am looking at buying a flat located in one of the Sobha projects near the Sarjapura signal (in the concrete jungle that's the backside of Belandur lake).

Talks are on to finalize the sale price but registration costs are a grey area - how do I find out the amount that will be payable to the government towards registration charges +stamp duty, etc. Is anyone familiar with the property rates as defined by the government for this area or has any pointers to where I can find this information. Thanks.
Old 16th November 2009, 17:47   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedHead View Post
@Bangalore BHPians - I am looking at buying a flat located in one of the Sobha projects near the Sarjapura signal (in the concrete jungle that's the backside of Belandur lake).

Talks are on to finalize the sale price but registration costs are a grey area - how do I find out the amount that will be payable to the government towards registration charges +stamp duty, etc. Is anyone familiar with the property rates as defined by the government for this area or has any pointers to where I can find this information. Thanks.
"CrackedHead"- The registration is usually done on the givt value for that perticular land/area*your superbuilt up area. If you want for the full amount(i.e the amount your are paying per sqft) then the registration charges will also be more. So it is better to register in the govt value itself and another 15k(on an avg) will be stamp duty+another 20K for legal/advocate charges. This is the mon amount the builder takes.
Old 16th November 2009, 17:48   #131

Guys,

First time i'm seeing this thread. Just to update that i'm working for one of major real estate company in Bangalore. Ms. Sobha Developers Ltd. If any of you required any kind of help on real estate mater please pm me at jossyphilip.hr@sobha.co.in

Regards,
Jossy
Old 16th November 2009, 17:54   #132
BHPian

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in my house. If the rain continues for 2 to 3 days, I am getting patches on my internal walls. This is due to water leakage and any one know what is the solution. Is there any reliable people who can identify the cause for the leakage and fix it. I am in Bnagalore and looking for positive reply.

Thanks
Old 16th November 2009, 18:13   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
"CrackedHead"- The registration is usually done on the givt value for that perticular land/area*your superbuilt up area. If you want for the full amount(i.e the amount your are paying per sqft) then the registration charges will also be more. So it is better to register in the govt value itself and another 15k(on an avg) will be stamp duty+another 20K for legal/advocate charges. This is the mon amount the builder takes.
Right, that is my understanding as well - How do I find out what the government value for that land is? I need to get that information and make an offer accordingly.
Old 16th November 2009, 19:02   #134
BHPian

[quote=Wolfheart;1574996]

Cons:

Wolfheart,

There is a road which goes to Royal palms from the Powai side which is a non toll road, however said, this road is a hindrance if you want to go to the west.
Again this road if used, leads to no toll being paid, as it takes you Royal palms from Powai side, goes up and then again links up to the main road at Aarey post the toll plaza.

Additionally if you have female family members it is risky if they suffer a breakdown at night or if they have to use public transport. Very risky. There is no public transportation post 12 am at night till 6 am. Every member will need a vehicle. 2 wheelers are not particularly encouraged at night.

My 2 cents.

Regards
Old 16th November 2009, 21:36   #135
Senior - BHPian

[quote=mmmjgm;1585768]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post

Cons:
*Accesibility issues. You have to pay toll everytime you access the Aarey
Hi,
I have heard you do not have to pay toll if you become a resident there though not sure as i have just heard someone say so.

Was there to look at the flats myslef but was discouraged by the long and isolated roads leading to the site.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks