Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2010, 23:18   #346
BHPian

Guys, getting a 625 sq ft 1 BHK re-sale flat at Hiranandani Estate (Thane) at 46 lakhs. The rate for the new buildings is Rs. 6700 + Rs. 67 floor rise. The owner has open parking. The owner extended some part of the floor over duct thus, carpet area is coming around 504 sq ft.

Is this a reasonable price the seller is asking. Can any body help me in this?

Last edited by gaddiwale : 22nd October 2010 at 23:21.
Old 23rd October 2010, 06:47   #347
JVH
Senior - BHPian

We are looking for approved land in the range of Rs. 1500-2000 / SQFT in North Bangalore. Preferably a 30x40 site or if possible a 40x60 but that would mean a budget extension or an area which has a rate of Rs. 1000-1200/SQFT. Eitherways, budget is not beyond 25 lakhs. May be stretchable upto 30.

Been hearing about a lot of properties near the new airport and Devanahalli. How genuine are these? How are the chances in and around Yelahanka? Any experience by members procurring a BDA/BBMP site? FYI, this is for parents. Ideally, I would like them to be as close as possible to me i.e Hebbal. Vicnity of 10-15km from Hebbal should be OK.

Thanks!
Old 24th October 2010, 10:20   #348
BHPian

We are looking out for a new apartment in Goa (Preferably Margao) 2bhk -2T (outskirts would do) within a budget of Rs, 25 to 30 lakh max., for investment purpose.
My question is, will it be a viable investment if i want to sell the apartment after, say 15- 20 years.
Will anybody be ready to take a 15-20 years, old flat, from now, for more than say, 30 -35 lakhs. (can anyone give me an approximate value)
if not, after how many years does one get the best value for a apartment.
Old 25th October 2010, 08:36   #349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Guys, getting a 625 sq ft 1 BHK re-sale flat at Hiranandani Estate (Thane) at 46 lakhs. The rate for the new buildings is Rs. 6700 + Rs. 67 floor rise. The owner has open parking. The owner extended some part of the floor over duct thus, carpet area is coming around 504 sq ft.

Is this a reasonable price the seller is asking. Can any body help me in this?
Hi gaddiwale,

Which building is this flat available? If this is close to the club house or the joggers park then the price is right since the flat there sell at a premium. If this is nearer to the Hiranandani hospital, then is slightly on the higher side. Also verify if the extension is legal and approved by the society as you should know there are couple of building which are still under the Forest land issue.

Personally I feel the flats in the area come at a higher cost just coz of Hiranandani's name.
Old 25th October 2010, 16:42   #350
Senior - BHPian

Property rates

Hi all,

Are the property rates expected to drop sometime mid next year? I am planning to buy a 1BHK or 2 BHK apartment in Mira Road and the current going rates are between INR 4,200 to INR 7,000 per sq.ft.

So the minimum that I can expect to shell out, is anywhere between INR 2,500,000 to INR 4,200,000 + parking + stamp duty & registration as applicable.

Also, is it good to invest in under construction building (obviously, from reputed builder) or go in for a ready to move in (considering that it would have higher rates, as compared to under construction building).

Also, what future growth do you see in this area? I am aware that Mono rail is coming, but any other developments?
Old 26th October 2010, 03:27   #351
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
hi All,

I am looking for plots for investment purpose in and around Bangalore region within 100 kms ,preferabbly on tumkur road,bellary road or magadi road. Looking for dimensions like 30*40 sqft and 60*40 sqft. Which are ready to registration.And have all the papers and approvals in place.

Thanks
MSVG
Any updates on the same? It would be great help if any BHpian has bought any plots or sites in and around Bangalore and got it registered recently ,direct ,guide me in this regard.
Also looking for individual houses in North bangalore region with good quality building ,recently built and minimum 1200 sqft of land area with minimum ground floor ready to move in house.

Thanks
MSVG

Last edited by msvg : 26th October 2010 at 03:29.
Old 26th October 2010, 16:07   #352
BHPian

MSVG,

I already replied to this in previous page. You can have a look at this...

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2113947
Old 1st November 2010, 08:06   #353
Senior - BHPian

A friend of mine has an excellent offer from a reputed builder here in Chennai. He wants to book the flat but little skeptical for the following reason

The project is in approval stage from CMDA & the builder is expecting to start by Jan 2011 & complete by mid 2013. No complaints; however, the issue is, they're insisting for a token advance today & book the flat per his convenience. The reason for asking token advance is to block the flat & now & complete the formalities sometimes during this month & they're stating that the flat may (actually WILL) not be available if delayed & they do it on first come first serve; they're reputed builder & usually have their flats sold out immediately. Since the project is yet to be announced to public, he's little skeptical on paying the token advance today.

But looking at positive points are no question on builders reputation, extending beyond 2013 or even delay in starting the project.

The only question is why collect the token advance immediately?

Guys, need your suggestion if he can go ahead to block the flat or wait for a week or so?

Also, what're the formalities involved in booking the flat? Appreciate any help. Tks.
Old 1st November 2010, 11:42   #354
BHPian

Any new Ventures both Apartments and plots starting for Diwali in and around Bangalore please let me know.I am keen to invest in plots and Individual houses and lastly flats.
Old 3rd November 2010, 15:43   #355
BHPian

PF withdrawl procedure for buying flat

Hi Guys
Need your inputs on withdrawing my PF money for purchasing a flat. Flat for purchase is under construction and I shall receive it in 2 years down the line.

Couple of clarifications are required.

For e.g., If i have INR 1 Lakh in my PF account, Can I withdraw the whole amount ? Account is more than 7 years old.

Is there any time frame that after the agreement is made with the builder that the amount can be withdrawn ?

Did anyone try this option before ? I know I should not withdraw the same, but I shall backfill it in future to the same amount.

Any pointers in this aspect is highly appreciated
Old 3rd November 2010, 16:08   #356
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
A friend of mine has an excellent offer from a reputed builder here in Chennai. He wants to book the flat but little skeptical for the following reason

The project is in approval stage from CMDA & the builder is expecting to start by Jan 2011 & complete by mid 2013. No complaints; however, the issue is, they're insisting for a token advance today & book the flat per his convenience. The reason for asking token advance is to block the flat & now & complete the formalities sometimes during this month & they're stating that the flat may (actually WILL) not be available if delayed & they do it on first come first serve; they're reputed builder & usually have their flats sold out immediately. Since the project is yet to be announced to public, he's little skeptical on paying the token advance today.

But looking at positive points are no question on builders reputation, extending beyond 2013 or even delay in starting the project.

The only question is why collect the token advance immediately?

Guys, need your suggestion if he can go ahead to block the flat or wait for a week or so?

Also, what're the formalities involved in booking the flat? Appreciate any help. Tks.

The said amount will be earnest desposit and will be non-refundable in my opinion. who's the builder ? (no benefit for me in asking). pls ask your friend to pay the advance only if he is fully convinced of going ahead.

Iam sure the flats cannot be sold out that quickly. worst case scenario would be that he might not get the required floor or tower.

I would wait till I see the approvals and terms & conditions (draft agreement) unless the advance is refundable.

I've been taken for a ride by the most reputed builders who are 'Building India' , So pls don't go by reputation. I have loads of horror stories from most of the builders here in Chennai.

Last edited by 2theMax : 3rd November 2010 at 16:09.
Old 3rd November 2010, 21:47   #357
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
who's the builder ? (no benefit for me in asking).
Will PM you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
pls ask your friend to pay the advance only if he is fully convinced of going ahead.
He paid about 10K as advance for the flat he required though they were insisting about 2L atleast. Their previous project was Adair & all the flat were sold in less than a week & hence the rush to book one.
Old 16th November 2010, 09:33   #358
BHPian

BHPians when i was back home i was tracking Mandya urban developemnt authority and Ramnagar & chennapatna urban developemnt authority sites.
Are any one tracking the same ? If yes can u please keep me posted regarding the developments?
It would be of great help.
Old 4th December 2010, 23:03   #359
AWD
BHPian

Safest bet: Lease, contract, partnership or something else?

We have a prime property lying vacant for some time now. Many parties had approached us for rent/lease out but we were not very keen because the rental laws in India are in favor of the tenant still. We evaluated other options as well, like Partnership, contract, license, etc.
All the available options have their own pitfalls. We are looking for a solution that safeguards our interests & that of the the property. I mean if we want the premises to be vacated, we should be able to get the possession(lawfully) in short period of time without hassles.

What would be the safest option for the landlord?
Old 6th December 2010, 13:18   #360
BHPian

Kammanahalli road...Off Bannerghatta road building.

Hi guys,

I've a plot near Amoda Valmark flats on Kammanahalli road just off Bannerghatta road, Bangalore and I want to construct a home for self living. Is there any growth prospects in and around this area in the near future?

thanks,
Ramki

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks