Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2010, 09:56   #376
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
There is one from Raja. Also Nandi Woods will be a km further. Aikhya is another one.
ATM will come after you pass Nitesh Estate and come further down the road towards right side. Just before Ramanashree Nagara
Thanks Rajesh.
Indeed i went to the place on weekend and found lots of happenings as you said. In a year or so I see this place to be comfortable for living with lots of shops and malls.
Between there was a water pipeline work going on in my area, not sure if its form BBMP or Apartment guy(Century Paradise) is doing that. Is there any Cauvery water connection to these areas as you have mentioned borewell water.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 13th December 2010, 12:45   #377
BHPian

>>"Is there any Cauvery water connection to these areas as you have mentioned borewell water. "

Not sure about this.
Old 13th December 2010, 16:46   #378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
Are you looking for only websites? Why?

Try Ad-mag and Free-Ads.
Sulekha (www.sulekha.com) and craigslist (bangalore.craigslist.com) have ads by owners as well.
Old 13th December 2010, 19:11   #379
BANNED

What is this "+ Rs. 60 floor rise" thing?
Old 14th December 2010, 08:43   #380
Senior - BHPian

This means that for every floor you go higher you need to pay rs 60/- additional to the per sqft rate. For eg if its a 10 stories buildin and you want on a 9th Floor then you need to pay 540/- in addtion to 7000 which make the per sqft area rate as 7540/-.

The floor rate is a kind of premium being asked for booking a higher floor flat. Very much prevalent in Mumbai, Thane etc.
Old 14th December 2010, 20:14   #381
BANNED

Hey Guys

I am looking for 1 or 2 BHK independent house or apartment, preferably combined Living+Dining studio type within 14kms of Bellandur ORR.

Minimum carpet/wall length of Bedroom and Living should be at least 12ft, and at least one wall of Living should be 15+ft. Well ventilated and open from at least 3 sides with access to a terrace verandah or balcony of at least 6ftx8ft.

Covered and gated Car+2wheeler parking for medium/large car. Kaveri/corporation+24h borewell water.

The place should be accessible for pets to come and go freely.

For an independent house, I will be happy to maintain the garden or setup a new one with plants if space permits.

Thanks.

Last edited by Ragul : 14th December 2010 at 20:15.
Old 14th December 2010, 20:54   #382
BHPian

Hi BHpians,

I am on a look out for a flat/individual house for self living in Bangalore. Budget is 40 - 45L, preferably 3BHK. Area preferred is Kasturinagar, Old airport road (wind tunnel road), CV Raman nagar, Whitefield (around ITPB), AECS/BEMEL layout. If anybody here know any flats/house for sale, please let me know.

Also, I have seen a flat in AECS layout (Near marathalli) which is costing 2600 per sq. ft. Is this a good buy?

Thanks in advance,
-Nidhi
Old 4th January 2011, 15:28   #383
BHPian

Hi guys,
I've purchased a site in bangalore with a loan from SBI. Can i avail benefits under any scheme(tax savings) for paying EMIs ?

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 5th January 2011, 13:56   #384
BHPian

Hi BHPians,

I too ma looking for a flat/apartment 35-40l in areas towards south bangalore. Do post you experiences with various projects and costs/specification. The rates seem to have stepped up a lot. Do we see a down turn in near future

Regards,
Mark My Travel
Old 11th January 2011, 19:46   #385
Senior - BHPian

Need help in finding an accommodation in Coimbatore.

Hello everyone,

I am posted in Coimbatore for few months. The exact duration is not specific other than it could be anything from 2 months to 6 months!!

My office(Mak Control Systems) is located on Avinashi Road, in the lane opposite to Skoda showroom.

Requirements:
1. 1BHK (1 bedroom, hall & kitchen) with one attached bathroom.
2. My wife will join me shortly so the locality should be a decent and safe locality.
3. Though not expecting some ultra plush apartment with full level of furniture, but as I am here for a short duration, I would not want to buy the furniture. So I expect: a cot, fans, a table and couple of chairs.
4. Budget: 4000/- to 7000/- depending on the location, distance from office and level of furniture.
5. Distance: maximum upto 10KM from office. I prefer it closer to the main city but no compulsion.

Note: First I thought a service apartment would be good but when I checked the prices online, they appear to above 15k per month for 1BHK!! They appear to luxury types. Anything on the economical lines in Coimbatore?? Please help. You can reply here or send a private message(PM).
Old 12th January 2011, 10:51   #386
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need help in finding an accommodation in Coimbatore.

Furnished homes may be difficult to get in CBE. Shall look/ask around and inform you ASAP
Old 17th January 2011, 18:17   #387
Senior - BHPian

What kind of prices is the Kamanahalli area off Bannerghata Road seeing? Any correction expected soon?
Old 18th January 2011, 13:34   #388
BHPian

Well Zenx, i have a site at Kammanahalli road. Its costing Rs.2000/sqft presently.
Regarding price correction, i'm NOT seeing it as many projects are already coming up on this road and its bustling with new road laying by BBMP, just 6 months before this road is a deserted one!
Old 18th January 2011, 15:05   #389
BANNED

Looking for 4000 sq/ft clear titles residential land in and around marathahalli. let me know if you folks have any links.
Old 20th January 2011, 01:03   #390
A.R
BHPian

Guys, I'm planning to purchase a flat around the ORR and have seen a few properties.

1) Durga Rainbow
2) Mantri Astra
3) Oceanus - GreenDale phase 2
4) Scion LUXOR
5) Gopalan - Casa

Budget is around 45L for a 2BHK + 2T. Does anyone have first hand information on the above?

I found it hard to find an individual house for this budget. Any diretions towards East/North bangalore within BBMP limits would help. This will be for my parents.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks