Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2011, 19:17   #601
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Does anyone knows why TDI Kundli Sonepat prices are going drastically from last week or so from 11K to 18K p.s.y in 10-15 days. Will this continue or just bubble growing because of Noida extension issue ? Any Property guru from this area.
Old 20th July 2011, 19:23   #602
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
I have been offered a 1240 sqft 2bhk flat with minimum amenities 500 mtrs from Meenakshi temple

40Lac (negotiable) all inclusive.
@Fordday, that works out to 3220 per sq ft. Let's say after negotiation it comes to 3000 per sq ft.

Comparatively, bigger builders in that area are not too far from this rate. In that range, You can check out GR, who seem to have much more facilities.

SJR Luxuria itself is going at about 3600 (starting) per sq ft.

Curious, but how many apartments in this complex ?
Old 20th July 2011, 20:08   #603
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
I called up Sobha developers for the price they are quoting for the just launched Mediterranean something project they have launched somewhere near Hebbal.

They are quoting 74 lacs for a 2BHK and 84 for 3BHK. I mean what on the earth???

And funny part is that the date of handover is 3 and half years from now.
And this is pre launch offer. A supposedly cheaper one. I mean what on the earth???
Does this come with gold plated flooring? 74 lakhs for a 2BHK?!
Old 20th July 2011, 20:08   #604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Fordday, that works out to 3220 per sq ft. Let's say after negotiation it comes to 3000 per sq ft.

Comparatively, bigger builders in that area are not too far from this rate. In that range, You can check out GR, who seem to have much more facilities.

SJR Luxuria itself is going at about 3600 (starting) per sq ft.

Curious, but how many apartments in this complex ?
@Condor, the deal is all inclusive (car park, Generator backup for entire flat, Water+Elec charges, Registration). So does it have any merit? And its a 16 apartment complex.
Old 20th July 2011, 20:32   #605
Distinguished - BHPian

@Fordday, with a 16 apt complex, pls be careful of the title & legal cleanliness. In case of the bigger ones, the builder would have got approvals from the bank - which typically means that things are in the clear. If he says that all approvals are there, then try to get concurrence from the banks.

For eg, in GR, a 2BHK -all inclusive is around 52. But you have better facilities there.

A friend has purchased a flat in the city, but now he is facing the akrama/sakrama issue. And is ready to sell it if he finds a buyer.
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2011, 20:50   #606
BHPian

@Condor, I hear Punjab Nat Bank is financing some other buyers in that complex. If I get a loan from bank for the flat, does it mean everything is clean or do I need to go for additional checks?
Old 20th July 2011, 21:19   #607
Distinguished - BHPian

Get the papers and consult a lawyer
Old 21st July 2011, 11:53   #608
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Just a few things that i have found out since have been breaking my head and it may help people
NEVER rely on the builders name and banks sanction etc to conclude that the project is ok. YOU MUST get a proper check from a good lawyer.
There are ample examples of reputed builders doing messy stuff. As for the price Shobha is asking for- its the price they are quoting and thats it. The same is the case with many reputed builders, cannot bargain(for now)
Old 21st July 2011, 12:10   #609
Distinguished - BHPian

I asked one engineer I know about the market condition & he says not to invest now. Apparently there are people who had invested but are not able to recover even their investments. Hence they're just holding on to their properties, waiting for the market to improve.

But on the other hand, the builders are quoting on the higher side for new ones. Dont know whom to believe :(
Old 21st July 2011, 13:39   #610
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
I called up Sobha developers for the price they are quoting for the just launched Mediterranean something project they have launched somewhere near Hebbal.

They are quoting 74 lacs for a 2BHK and 84 for 3BHK. I mean what on the earth???
74 lacs? for a 2BHK? Is that including registration and other charges?
Old 21st July 2011, 13:40   #611
BANNED

Believe the buyers. The sellers can never be trusted.

@fordday: Dont mind it but buyers like you are looked at as Bakra's by the agents and their ilk.

Do a lot of learning, understanding various terms involved and your options.

First learning: If a buyer tells you an all inclusive price right away then he surely is bluffing.
Old 21st July 2011, 13:58   #612
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
74 lacs? for a 2BHK? Is that including registration and other charges?
Yeah. I think that was including everything. Frankly speaking I stopped paying attention after hearing that figure.
1345 sq ft is the size of the flat. And the rate per sq ft they were quoting if multiplied by this figure was somewhere around 53 lacs. So I think this figure would be all inclusive including parking and all kids of taxes.
Old 21st July 2011, 14:07   #613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
Does anyone knows why TDI Kundli Sonepat prices are going drastically from last week or so from 11K to 18K p.s.y in 10-15 days. Will this continue or just bubble growing because of Noida extension issue ? Any Property guru from this area.
I am not a property guru, but it was evident form the tension of Noida ex-tension that the rates in other surroundings (towns in Haryana like Sonepat, Rohtak etc.) of Delhi were bound to rise. Today, no project is safe around Noida in UP. Every farmer wants his land back. Few of them have got it back others are planning to file the PIL after SC landmark verdict. May be these farmers, try to sell it again at 50 times higher than the earlier deal but as of now, noida ex-tension farmers are NOT going to talk to the builders.

PS: No discussion on Noida Ex-Tension on this thread. It seems that every NCR BHPian is SAFE.

Cheers!
Irish

Last edited by Irish : 21st July 2011 at 14:10.
Old 21st July 2011, 14:41   #614
BHPian

Bangalore East Properties

I was looking for buying resale apartment on Marathahally-Varthur Main Road, and getting sq.ft quotes something like, Puravankara Apartments-5000+ , Spectra Cypress-5000, Rohan Vasantha- ~5000, and others Aishwarya/Krishna Royale/Raghavendra 3500-4000.

If comparing with 1year old prices, the rates have gone up >1000/sqft.

Last edited by Twiny : 21st July 2011 at 14:43.
Old 21st July 2011, 15:06   #615
Senior - BHPian

God knows where is that term "builders under pressure" coming from.
Or is it that these builders themselves are spreading the rumors that they are under pressure to sell off so that gullible buyers can jump on the bandwagon.

I see not change in the real estate in Bangalore. The prices remain inflated.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks