Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2016, 14:56   #1831
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVE_ADDICT View Post
Thanks for your insights, In all probability i guess i ll opt out of this property.

Its almost completed, some owners already started doing wood work and they are handing it over by April.

In sarjapur, Many flats are having E-Khatha which they call it as Electronic form of A-Khatha. Though im hearing different stories from different builders regarding this.
A-Khata is issued by BBMP/BDA when the plot/land is under BBMP/BDA limits.
E-Khata is issued by Panchayath office when the plot/land is under BMRDA limits.

B-Khata is useless and bogus khata as per BBMP folks.

Last edited by ramki067 : 26th February 2016 at 14:58.
Old 26th February 2016, 16:28   #1832
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetti View Post
I'm looking to buy property in Hyderabad in Kondapur. Can you refer a good property lawyer in Hyderabad, esp, on this side of the city (Hitech, Kondapur, Gachibowli)?
Hi Jetti,

Did you find the lawyer, if not I can ask around. My dad trades in property in Kondapur area.
Old 26th February 2016, 17:02   #1833
BHPian

Hi Indian21r,

BHPian reverse_gear was kind to refer Mr. Ram Babu (9908042424). I spoke to this gentleman as well but his office is in the city and too far from my place. It'll be great if you can refer someone from Kondapur area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian21r View Post
Hi Jetti,

Did you find the lawyer, if not I can ask around. My dad trades in property in Kondapur area.
Old 27th February 2016, 05:28   #1834
BANNED

Dear mods/members,

I would like to know if this thread is for general information only, or whether one is also allowed to put up his own flat/plot/house for sale on this thread. I don't wish to make an ass of myself and this is the reason for asking.
Old 27th February 2016, 14:18   #1835
BHPian

Can someone tell me which locality in Bangalore is good from an investment perspective based on the below parameters:

1. Budget - 40-45L
2. Type - 2BHK Apartment with area around 1200 sqfts
3. ROI - Rental expectation at around 15-20K per month

I'm having Electronic City and Marathahalli ORR in my mind. Is there any better options. Please suggest..
Old 27th February 2016, 16:28   #1836
BHPian

Hi, I have a 2 bhk flat in Dombivli East, Thane. Possession was in 2010,presently vacant. The flat is in sanghvi garden, manpada.
I am planning to sell it. Can anyone tell me a fair price of the property?
Old 28th February 2016, 15:42   #1837
BANNED

I have a residential (N.A.) plot in Naukuchiatal, Uttaranchal, which I wish to sell. The area is 2160 sq.ft.(1 nalli). It is overlooking the lake and is beyond the 100m mandatory limiting distance from the lake shore. What is the price i should realistically expect?
Old 1st March 2016, 16:16   #1838

Members from Mysore or members with knowledge about real estate in Mysore request you to help me with this question.
I have invested in Sri Sapthamathruka Layout (5th phase) located off the Mysore - T.Narasipura main road. Paid in installments over 2 years, now it’s time for allocation/ registration of plots.
I had booked a 1200 sq. ft. plot at R.s 500/sq. ft., now they are offering bigger dimension sites during allotment at the same price, plot sizes are 1500 sq. ft. That means I have to pay them additional 1.5 lakhs if I wish to buy a bigger plot.
I am from Pune, settled in Bangalore for close to 10 years and had bought this just as an investment and may never build a house on this land.
Is it worth to make an additional investment as I am not sure about how the rates are appreciating in this area or will appreciate in the future? Last I visited this place before booking it was just an empty piece of land so I don't expect major developments within the next 5 to 10 years.
Please help me with this dilemma as I need to inform the developers before 4th March.
Old 1st March 2016, 17:40   #1839
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakra View Post
Members from Mysore or members with knowledge about real estate in Mysore request you to help me with this question.
I have invested in Sri Sapthamathruka Layout (5th phase) located off the Mysore - T.Narasipura main road. Paid in installments over 2 years, now it’s time for allocation/ registration of plots.
I had booked a 1200 sq. ft. plot at R.s 500/sq. ft., now they are offering bigger dimension sites during allotment at the same price, plot sizes are 1500 sq. ft. That means I have to pay them additional 1.5 lakhs if I wish to buy a bigger plot.
I am from Pune, settled in Bangalore for close to 10 years and had bought this just as an investment and may never build a house on this land.
Is it worth to make an additional investment as I am not sure about how the rates are appreciating in this area or will appreciate in the future? Last I visited this place before booking it was just an empty piece of land so I don't expect major developments within the next 5 to 10 years.
Please help me with this dilemma as I need to inform the developers before 4th March.
if you have cash reserves,go for 1500 sq ft plot.
Here in mysore, 30X50 i.e. 1500 sq ft plot is the new rage as 1200 sq ft (30X40) site is a bit small and the next traditional size 2400 sq ft (40 X60) is too expensive.
there is not much development in that area and as you rightly said, but expect good escalation in rate over 5-10 years

Last edited by i_see : 1st March 2016 at 17:42.
Old 1st March 2016, 18:06   #1840

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_see View Post
if you have cash reserves,go for 1500 sq ft plot.
Here in mysore, 30X50 i.e. 1500 sq ft plot is the new rage as 1200 sq ft (30X40) site is a bit small and the next traditional size 2400 sq ft (40 X60) is too expensive.
there is not much development in that area and as you rightly said, but expect good escalation in rate over 5-10 years
Thank you so much for the quick response , your inputs would be quite helpful to me in making up my mind. Hope this turns out to be a good decision.
Old 1st March 2016, 18:06   #1841
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I spoke to a friend of mine who deals in real estate.
As of now, there isn't much development and what you paid back then (Rs.500/sq ft) was on the higher side.
But the equation now, ie., an additional 300sq ft for Rs.1.5 lakh makes good sense. You can go for it. If not today, it'll fetch you good returns in the near future.

Ps- interesting handle you have! Left me confused for a second
Old 1st March 2016, 18:16   #1842

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
You can go for it. If not today, it'll fetch you good returns in the near future.

I truly appreciate your help, this is the true spirit of Team-bhp where the members go out of their way and try to get information to get another member out of a dilemma. Since I am a newbie I don't have the 'Thank' icon active.
We share the handle, at least partially. Looks like yours is a combo of first and last name, same as mine.
Old 1st March 2016, 18:57   #1843
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Since I am a newbie I don't have the 'Thank' icon active.
We share the handle, at least partially. Looks like yours is a combo of first and last name, same as mine.
No 'Thank' option in the 'Shifting Gears' section.

And, yes, you're right. Mine is a combo of first and last name.
Old 2nd March 2016, 00:27   #1844
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
As of now, there isn't much development and what you paid back then (Rs.500/sq ft) was on the higher side.
But the equation now, ie., an additional 300sq ft for Rs.1.5 lakh makes good sense. You can go for it. If not today, it'll fetch you good returns in the near future.

I had a Mysore specific query for you. We purchased a site in the Sathghalli B zone outside the ring road. What do you expect of the growth prospects of this area? Price we paid was about 2100 psqft. Mysore has always been a "will grow soon" city but nothing shows from the growth prospect other than crazy price for real estate.

As of now we see a lot of activity with regards to sites, but no industry activity which can compensate for the same. Am i being pessimistic in this crowd of optimism?

Thanks in advance!

Maddy
Old 2nd March 2016, 09:38   #1845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
Mysore has always been a "will grow soon" city but nothing shows from the growth prospect other than crazy price for real estate.

As of now we see a lot of activity with regards to sites, but no industry activity which can compensate for the same. Am i being pessimistic in this crowd of optimism?

Maddy
i totally agree with your opinion. what is growing fastest is real estate prices and nothing else!!

In that part of Mysore prices escalated with a hope of NICE Bangalore-Mysore expressway getting completed as it is in this area that the road will enter Mysore city. KSRTC also built a satellite bus stand there which was supposed to be for Bangalore- Mysore buses. Since this project is not expected to be completed any time soon, prices have stabilised in that belt. Further escalation in that belt is only expected once the expressway is complete & functional

Most Viewed