Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2019, 13:39   #2206
BHPian

Re: The Property / Real Estate Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevolt View Post
Please list names of some good ready to move in 3BHK projects in Delhi/NCR from reputed builders.
Reputed builders will charge a premium. That said you do have some peace of mind. IMHO, some of the top builders are:
1. Godrej
2. Sobha (Sobha International City and Sobha City)

3. DLF

There are a large number of other builders too.Still I'd suggest to go visit each place and talk to residents (when not accompanied by the sales people). Raheja used to be a good group but it is now bankrupt
Old 31st October 2019, 07:18   #2207
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
Has anyone used (and is/was happy with) services of a property management company in Noida/Delhi? Could you share their contact?
Try Buniyad (Google it), based out of Noida. Found them to be quite professional. Know their top management as well. Might have a little premium over other brokers, but work like a professional company. Bought a house via them, quite good experience.

I am not related to them in any way.
Old 6th November 2019, 10:13   #2208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Try Buniyad (Google it), based out of Noida.
Thanks for informing about them. Called them (buniyad.com). A lady picked up. Strangely, she didn't seem interested to giving out any information and appeared quite uninterested!

It appears though that they do not undertake rentals related property management. Might be doing sales related. Will connect again with them when we are to be putting up the flat for sale.

Meanwhile, have connected with few other agents and property management folks in Noida/Delhi region. Will know soon enough about their professionalism.
Old 20th November 2019, 00:03   #2209
BHPian

Had a question, was looking for a gated villa project in Bangalore, and the draft agreement sent by builder mentions all common land including road, park and all belongs to BMRDA and all rights have been relinquished to them.

I have heard about few judgments regarding this in the past in Bangalore, but I am worried about long term implications of this. Obviously builder is asking buyers to pay and maintain the common land. If ownership goes to government agencies where is the sense of security if it becomes public use. Also, what is the guarantee in the future they will not construct something on that land?

Anyone has any experience with these situations before?
Old 27th December 2019, 19:21   #2210
Senior - BHPian

@Noida/Gurgaon/Delhi BHPians -

Can you please help me identify some good sectors for residential purposes or pointers to the areas where you are residing and are very happy about it.

We are open to both plot or 3/4BHK apartments but have following prerequisites -

1. Parking should not be a problem
2. Less congested
3. Relatively safe
4. Close access to malls/markets
5. Metro in vicinity (less than 5kms)

Last edited by bluevolt : 27th December 2019 at 19:22.
Old 17th January 2020, 01:26   #2211
BHPian

Hi all, I am looking for some expert opinion/insights or ideas and also see whether anyone of you have done this before or if you planning to do..

Option 1-
I have a G+1, 4 bhk house built 10 years back on 60x40 plot in my hometown, currently my parents and siblings are living there. After 5 years from now, would like to go back to my home town to spend retired life there. For various reasons I am not too keen on joint family living,however parents will be living with us if I choose to live in the existing house. So , for 2 siblings family I am thinking about adding 2 more floors for 2bhk on each floor. In this case ,the entire house will be on my name.

Option 2-
Or the second option is to buy another small plot e.g. 30x40 nearby existing the house and make G+2 construction there. Own ground floor and use it as a rental property and give first and second floor to the siblings family via gift deed.

What do you think about these two options and which one do you think should work better considering the reasons I mentioned above ? has anyone done this before or living currently in a similar setup ?

Last edited by hondafanboy : 17th January 2020 at 01:29. Reason: spelling
Old 17th January 2020, 08:00   #2212
BHPian

Quote:
2. Less congested
3. Relatively safe
Might be harder to find anything towards South Delhi. Recently I had visited Cherry County in Greater Noida. It fits all your above criteria.

On parking, I find many of the Noida side apartments to be a bit cramped. More over, they hardly have guest parking - unlike in Bangalore where most apartment complexes offer plenty of guest parking.

You might of course be well aware, many builders in the NCR region do not deliver on time or do not deliver at all. May have to take necessary precautions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafanboy View Post
Hi all, I am looking for some expert opinion/insights or ideas and also see whether anyone of you have done this before or if you planning to do.
Not any expert opinion / insight, but more an observation of something similar in our extended family.

Bunch of them are living in scenario as described in your option 1. They have come to a situation where they are not in talking terms anymore. Any leak from upper apartments do not get fixed on time, sounds from upper to lower floors is always a problem. Maintenance of common areas has become a big challenge.

At least for this family, the option 1 like situation has caused them all to lose their peace of mind!

Your option 2 would have worked better for them - peace of mind would have been intact, they could at least be on talking terms with each other. Even if superficial, they could have been more civil with each other under option 2!
Old 17th January 2020, 08:33   #2213
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

Can you please help me identify some good sectors for residential purposes or pointers to the areas where you are residing and are very happy about it.

We are open to both plot or 3/4BHK apartments but have following prerequisites -

2. Less congested
3. Relatively safe
Try Lotus Boulevard, Lotus Boulevard Espacia , Prateek stylome, Prateek edifice, great value sharnam in and around Sector 100 Noida. Well made, ample parking and brilliantly located.
I'm in Espacia, earlier in Boulevard, and have no complaints. Though the lotus guys are in jail, the apartments have been taken over by residents. Look at ready flats, not the under construction ones though.
Old 17th January 2020, 11:33   #2214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
Not any expert opinion / insight, but more an observation of something similar in our extended family.

Bunch of them are living in scenario as described in your option 1. They have come to a situation where they are not in talking terms anymore. Any leak from upper apartments do not get fixed on time, sounds from upper to lower floors is always a problem. Maintenance of common areas has become a big challenge.

At least for this family, the option 1 like situation has caused them all to lose their peace of mind!

Your option 2 would have worked better for them - peace of mind would have been intact, they could at least be on talking terms with each other. Even if superficial, they could have been more civil with each other under option 2!

Thanks Miyata! Exactly what I wanted know from the real world example or something that I want to avoid. There is also an angle of huge income inequality , understanding of standard or quality of life issues etc. which could affect the relations under one roof as well. I wonder whether smaller but separate unit in one plot is possible or whether that will be too costly as compared to g+2 configuration. E.g. in a separate unit configuration there will be three foundations, borewells , fencing etc. will keep adding to the overall cost.
Old 22nd January 2020, 14:07   #2215
BHPian

Which are the websites/portals that people use when searching for a flat to rent in the Mumbai/Thane area?
Old 24th January 2020, 13:08   #2216
BHPian

Hi Guys, am in a fix. I bought an under construction flat from a huge builder here at Pune. I knew buying an under construction flat is mostly a bad idea however financially it made sense and I took the dive.

The agreement that we had with the builder was, there will be no EMI till flat is ready for possession and same was documented with bank as well through a tripartite agreement. The builder at the time of selling the apartment committed December 2020 as the month of possession for this particular building, however as per RERA the project delivery date is July 2022(The project has 6 buildings, and my building was under phase I).

I had raised this issue at the time of buying however I was assured that July 2022 is for entire project and I will have my apartment ready by December 2020. As of today, building is no where near completion by December 2020, hell looks like it will go to 2022 and I will have to pay EMI and my rent starting December 2020 for which I was not prepared and which I feel is unfair on part of the builder.

The loan has been half disbursed however I have stopped further disbursement till things become clearer. The question I have is, what is my best way forward? Am I with in my rights to stop further disbursement of loan? What are the implications?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 24th January 2020, 15:28   #2217
BANNED

Please take proper legal advise. The agreement to give possession in 2020 by itself is possibly ok, and the 2022 date may be for the entire building.

There is something called the "doctrine of anticipatory breach of contract" and adopting a proper strategy requires much skill and acumen. And patience too.
Old 6th June 2020, 12:04   #2218
BHPian

Is it safe to download certified copy of deed online in West Bengal? Or there are high chances of failure (payment being processed & pdf not generated)?
Old 6th June 2020, 12:24   #2219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordlover88 View Post
Is it safe to download certified copy of deed online in West Bengal? Or there are high chances of failure (payment being processed & pdf not generated)?
Use Firefox and it generally works. Do not use Chrome because then the download link does not allow you to save pdf.

Banglarbhumi is overall a crapshoot. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Has a mind of its own.
Old 6th June 2020, 12:35   #2220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalnirvana View Post
Use Firefox and it generally works. Do not use Chrome because then the download link does not allow you to save pdf.

Banglarbhumi is overall a crapshoot. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Has a mind of its own.
Ok. My certified copy of deed is uploaded here & i have to pay Rs. 723/- to download the same. Was wondering shall i go online or go to registry office & apply offline.

Most Viewed