Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2007, 10:38   #31
BHPian

There could be another item to the list. i.e. a heated / emotional discussion with the co-passenger may also take the attention of the driver away.
Old 13th August 2007, 11:14   #32
BANNED

Zappo bhai, don't get me wrong. I never cause menace to other vehicles. Though I drive fast on bikes, I always follow rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Now that you are a member I will wait for the day when you post on a biker menace thread or crib somewhere about how some idiotic biker cut across your car and damaged it (god forbid). Then I will take you back on this statement of yours.
Old 13th August 2007, 11:16   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloo View Post
4. Seriously debating with fellow passengers
Hi GoldSun, I have already included in the list as 4th point. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsun View Post
There could be another item to the list. i.e. a heated / emotional discussion with the co-passenger may also take the attention of the driver away.
Old 13th August 2007, 12:19   #34
BHPian

Why dont they make wearing Shades/Sunglasses while driving an offence?? The driver may not be able to see the road properly wearing shades, isn't it?
Old 21st April 2010, 14:28   #35

Actually, one should appreciate those people who discover such offences. Maybe even award them with Bharat Ratna or Padmavibhushan awards. People also cause distractions (a beautiful girl or a hansome guy )

You should appreciate the fact that we are fined for not deterring us from offences, but for the fact that fines are a good source for income for the govt. (also a good source for pocket money for those who enforce them).

Most Viewed