Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2015, 16:22   #121
BHPian

Re: (Re)relocating to Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
The preferable areas would be BTM, Koramangala and HSR Layout and you would definitely get a 2bhk (3bhk if you are lucky) flat in these areas. Can't help regarding the 10 month deposit thing. Try finding online listings by owners rather than brokers and use your bargaining skills.
Sorry for checking the post so late; been busy with the relocation. I found a place off Bannerghatta Road matching all my criteria and, most importantly, agreeing to a security deposit of less than 6 months.

I feel prospective tenants should flatly walk out of deals where the house owners are adamant on the 10-month deposit. This archaic practice needs to be done away with.
Old 23rd May 2015, 00:31   #122
BHPian

Re: Need help shifting to Bangalore

Hello Guys,

I will be shifting to Bangalore in the month of June/July, need your guidance for -
(Office location - Near Corporation Circle)

My plan is to stay in a rented place for couple of months and then buy a 2BHK and move on.
1. Rented 1BHK or 2BHK apartment for few months (budget 20K/month)
2. Buy an 2 BHK apartment, budget 80-90 lakhs (with covered car parking, lift, gym, swimming pool, power back up, 24X7 water supply, etc)

Help me to identify the best area (max 30 mins drive or within 10 km) and if any body can help me with a housing society as per my budget. Please suggest me if you have any other idea.

Thanks.

Last edited by gaddiwale : 23rd May 2015 at 00:36.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks