Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2007, 11:59   #1
BHPian

How to connect a CDMA FWP and the intra-apartment intercom

After some searches on the internet (and TBHP), I am posting this.

Many of us will have a builder provided / an installed intercom for free calls usage within our respective societies. Then we may have one or more telephones for use at home for the normal local / STD / ISD calls.

I would like to know about possibilities from a DIY person who can think of a economical, practical and of course legal way to connect a CDMA phone to the intercom circuit. (specifically CDMA and not the Wired line)

The necessity is to reach my society's co-residents from outside the premises (from anywhere in the world). 'had this requirement many a time.

Though I have my limitations and also have done enough research, I welcome any ideas.

May be this is not as complicated as I'm thinking at all. A simpler way exists. Hence this post.

Thanks in advance to all who may reply.
Old 3rd September 2007, 12:37   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpscars View Post
The necessity is to reach my society's co-residents from outside the premises (from anywhere in the world). 'had this requirement many a time.

more often it is the necessity to contact the security in-charge.
Old 3rd September 2007, 14:59   #3
Team-BHP Support

I dont think you can connect CDMA to a standard intercom. However I do know that Tata Teleservices can offer connectivity between their wireline and wireless lines so that both are part of the same system you CDMA phone and pffoce phone can have the same number. you can tranfer calls, etc...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks