Team-BHP - Maruti cars to be exported to Jerusalem
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Maruti cars to be exported to Jerusalem (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/28404-maruti-cars-exported-jerusalem.html)

Read this interesting article on Rediff.

Why Jerusalem's only Maruti owner is happy

There is only one 800 in Jerusalem and the owner doesnt wanna sell it (due to some 'sweet memories', ye the quotes are taken from the article!). May be it's treated as a vintage (with no offense, was just kiddin!).

I had been to Jerusalem last year and had seen an 800. I am not sure if this is the same one!

Cool gopz. Seems like there is only one in Jerusalem, so it could be the one you saw. Just wondering, how tough it is for them to source spares for them, as the article suggests they are having a tough time getting the spares.

I saw a lot of other suzuki cars, like swift, esteem (many of them) so I am sure the dealerships can help source parts from other countries...or, the owner could contact me if he reads this post, I can deliver the parts to him when I go there next ;)

Gopz hope it ain't the same M800 that you owned earlier :p . If yes your search ends in Jerusalem.

Haa haaa haaa... no riju this maruti is younger by a decade to Gopz Maruti. Gopz, by any chance did you go to Jerusalem searching for that '85 Maruti of yours? ;)

Ha ha im ROTFL ...riju, will you give me a ride to Jerusalem in your Baleno? I promise to get you a mug of beer

hey i think i've seen balenos in israel when i've been there last year..

Do people actually look at cars in Jerusalem when there're many better things to look at? :p

I've heard of a man who owns an 800 in Paris. He is very proud and don't want to sell it either.

If you search for it there is a picture posted on our forum showing a Maruti 800 in France!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopz (Post 553362)
Ha ha im ROTFL ...riju, will you give me a ride to Jerusalem in your Baleno? I promise to get you a mug of beer

Sorry to disappoint, but the passenger seat in his car is already booked for the next 60 years. And the rear seats for well after that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 553556)
Sorry to disappoint, but the passenger seat in his car is already booked for the next 60 years. And the rear seats for well after that.

Put your rubber to use you stingy @()*#()#@$#*$ :uncontrol . Riju, Vikram don't tag him along.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 553558)
Put your rubber to use you stingy @()*#()#@$#*$ :uncontrol . Riju, Vikram don't tag him along.

Dear ReallySmall,

I meant his lady and their future kids and so on. Now take that " @()*#()#@$#*$ " back or I challenge you to a fisticuff tonite midnite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 553565)
Dear ReallySmall,

I meant his lady and their future kids and so on. Now take that " @()*#()#@$#*$ " back or I challenge you to a fisticuff tonite midnite.

Your riding hitch ability got me confused :uncontrol . No I would not want to do anything with you any night. Let alone tonight and that too midnight :Shockked: . Ok, back to discussion about the topic now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 553253)
Gopz hope it ain't the same M800 that you owned earlier :p . If yes your search ends in Jerusalem.

Good One !! :) I liked it.