Team-BHP - The car you will be driving in 10 years
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The car you will be driving in 10 years (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/28658-car-you-will-driving-10-years-6.html)

lol: good..but never say never.

Toyota Prius, Honda Insight, VW Polo, any FIAT if CARNATION is official service provider! (also any other model from these makers)

I hope to own a safari someday, and "reclaim my life " :)

Why only car, I will ride a cycle to show my muscles working intact at 40+ he he he, these days we do too much of closed room work. Lets walk for a while guys.

At least this one, if not bigger :D

The car you will be driving in 10 years-ford_f150.jpg

A BMW Z4
A SUV (Toyota Landcruiser / Range Rover / Discovery/ Hummer)

I hope to own a garage full of Astons and Astons only so that I can ogle at them for the rest of my life. I've been dreaming about it every single day for the past decade and although I'm some way off, I'm not going to give up that easily.

Wild dreams : A Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Tame dreams : A 3/5 Series diesel Bimmer, or a diesel E Class

Realistically : Will continue with what I have, as I'll have no money to spare after having to spend a huge amount to buy clean drinking water:eek:

I do not know what I would be driving in 10 years but with all of you petrolheads and Blackoil burners around I would love to own the last fuel bank with complete backward integration.

Riing Ring, hello ! Hi Santa. This is khoj , I have been a good boy this year and that is my wish above..lol:

Now if that comes true I will defnitely drive a Maserati QuattroporteSport GT S

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 1649838)
I do not know what I would be driving in 10 years but with all of you petrolheads and Blackoil burners around I would love to own the last fuel bank with complete backward integration.

Riing Ring, hello ! Hi Santa. This is khoj , I have been a good boy this year and that is my wish above..lol:

Now if that comes true I will defnitely drive a Maserati QuattroporteSport GT S

lol: Santa sent a message, Dear Khoj, checked your records. you actually have been a good boy but as we forsee that as soon as you have your wish you will be turning into badboy. I mean let's face it, who will remain a goodboy.

Take care wish for a nice sedan next year. We may consider the same.

regards,

SANTA SINGH from North.

Though I am not thinking for any up-gradation for another 4 yrs, I would like to have some small SUV- 4 WD. So that I can travel allmost all the places in INDIA.

I would like to "reclaim my life"

+

a Jag XF

I wold love to own a SUV 4X4.
If crossover comes then that will be my next plan.

After watching the mad men at topgear my choice is ariel atom

at final year of Engineering, we were asked question " what you will be after 10 years or where you see yourself after 10 years"

i said " no matter what i am, i will drive a MERC".

that was 6 years back. with kind of peanuts i am getting now, only way i can drive a Merc after 4 more years is to become a driver with Leela Hotels :D

very very unrealistic dream : still a distant dream of Merc, Beemer, Sokda Superb

realistic : Punto or Linea (if they survive in india for next 4 years)tata Safari or some SUV

saddistic: some swift, i10, indica, wagon-R:D

worst case: hope, i will still be driving 16 year old zen

PS: Loved this thread.