Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2007, 15:29   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
I dont know about an apology, though credit will be mentioned in the next issue he says. Joy's stand is that it isn't a direct lift, so I thought Ill just get your views on whether its a lift or not, thats about it.
They think they are the god of automobile magazines or what? Shame on those guys.

I didn't buy the last edition of Autocar. Did anyone see any spy pics of ford focus or fiesta in the mag? please let me know.
Old 23rd September 2007, 12:04   #32
Senior - BHPian

I am Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
As per my observations, Tushky holds on to his spy pics, sends them to AutocarIndia, and once they have published the pic, he puts it up here as 'fresh'. He gets rewarded for these, and you can find a mention to his name as well in the magazine. The Captiva pic in the anniversary issue is also from Tushky. Another member of our forum, LandCruiser who had the spy pics for the Ford Focus, upon sending them to AutocarIndia was surprised to know someone had already sent therm to the mag claiming it was theirs. The editor said the pics sent to them should be exclusive, and shouldnt be published anywhere else. That explains why Tushky holds onto his pics till they get published.

Karlos, please do follow up with them, and make sure you get your due share of credit, and i do not refer to a small miniature mention somewhere in the magazine which no one can find, or even care about.
yes you are right,but i am very sorry for this . these days i am not able to put fresh pics here.but still i can PM you the link of the photos. those who want to see spy pics, i can send link to them.

Last edited by tushky : 23rd September 2007 at 12:05.
Old 24th September 2007, 17:34   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Good news.

Today I received a mail from a deeply apologetic Editor of ACI, accepting full responsibilty and the fact that the piece in question has indeed been regrettably lifted.

This is all I was looking for. Am glad we can now close this chapter on a pleasant note.
Cheers
Karl
Old 24th September 2007, 17:48   #34
Team-BHP Support

Mistakes happen and as long as they acknowledge it and ensure that it will not be repeated, I think that is the best result.
Old 24th September 2007, 17:57   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Good news.

Today I received a mail from a deeply apologetic Editor of ACI, accepting full responsibilty and the fact that the piece in question has indeed been regrettably lifted.

This is all I was looking for. Am glad we can now close this chapter on a pleasant note.
Cheers
Karl
Good on you Karl. An acknowledgment was what you were looking for.
Old 25th September 2007, 10:32   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Cheers
Karl
This sounds really good. A happy ending anyway and we don't see any reason to discuss this topic further.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks