Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2007, 12:21   #1
BHPian

Looking for a Yezdi/Eliminator/Enticer

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy an Eliminator/Enticer, or a RoadKing. Does anyone have any of these machines? If you'd like to sell yours, do let me know! I have a pretty small budget (about 10-15K), so if you have a bike (preferably a RoadKing - I'm in love with them...) or know anyone who wants to sell theirs, contact me.

Cheers!
Aveek
Old 4th October 2007, 09:04   #2
BHPian

Yezdi!!

Hi Aveek
Going thru ur request, I understand what ur priorities are. To be honest, I cant help but just had a query. Dont u think 10-15k is a much higher price for a "yezdi".. reason being I drove a Yezdi [bought new 250Deluxe model in 1997 for Rs 28800 and sold it in Oct 2002 for Rs 6000] in Delhi. It was in immaculate condition and the engine was still roaring like a new one and I believe you would know about the distinguished sound of a Yezdi. I had to dispose it off to buy a Bullet 500CC.[ and this bullet also I had to dispose off before I moved here to Australia

So my concern is that- still 15k sounds a bit too high for a roadking even if its a modded one [though I am not sure about the second hand market in ur place but thats how its in Northern India...

I know that there still are a lots of Yezdis being driven down south but thats not same in Northern states.

Last edited by Mendi : 4th October 2007 at 09:06.
Old 4th October 2007, 11:04   #3
BHPian

Your right. What I meant (but obviously didn't write down too clearly) was that I was looking for one of these bikes within 10-15k. The chances of someone selling their RoadKing, however, seem very low - I've been going arond the city (bangalore) asking mechs, surfing the net, etc, but no one wants to get rid of theirs anymore.
So. My budget of 10-15k was mainly aimed at the enticers/elmis... if you know someone that wants to sell their roadking, however, I'd reallly appreciate it if you/he/she could lemme know!
Cheers!
Old 4th October 2007, 18:58   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Sorry for hijacking your thread....but I have a Yezdi Roadking but the engine bore is out of shape and it's already at the maximum oversize, so reboring isnt an option.
I am looking for a new engine.... please let me know if you have any info

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks