Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2007, 14:23   #16
BHPian

Guys, the seller is my friend. He has offered to refund my money twice already, but it is going to come out of his pocket. I don't want to do that hence I refused. Due to some earlier miscommunication, I was unable to get a refund.
It doesn't matter whether I am able to sell it or not. The thing is I don't like it and wanted something else. I thought maybe some person who wanted a hertz sub would like such a great price. I have the bill to prove it is brand new, and I am offering a 10% discount to MRP. You will get the warranty from BBW directly. I guess, either I was mistaken about Hertz or maybe no one likes good deals. You cannot really expect a 25% off on a week old speaker !

Anyways, waiting for a few more days. If none are interested in this deal, I will just close the thread.

Last edited by akg7091 : 20th October 2007 at 14:25.
Old 20th October 2007, 15:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg7091 View Post
Guys, the seller is my friend. He has offered to refund my money twice already, but it is going to come out of his pocket. I don't want to do that hence I refused. Due to some earlier miscommunication, I was unable to get a refund.
It doesn't matter whether I am able to sell it or not. The thing is I don't like it and wanted something else. I thought maybe some person who wanted a hertz sub would like such a great price. I have the bill to prove it is brand new, and I am offering a 10% discount to MRP. You will get the warranty from BBW directly. I guess, either I was mistaken about Hertz or maybe no one likes good deals. You cannot really expect a 25% off on a week old speaker !

Anyways, waiting for a few more days. If none are interested in this deal, I will just close the thread.

I dont believe what you say about the "out of sellers pocket" thing. He's plainly cheating. Anyways, its your own wish.

As regards your pricing, I think if you approach few people here (being a TBHPian), you would be automatically getting greater discounts than 10% on brand new products. Hence, as everyone pointed out, markdown your stuff by atleast 30% to consider it sold.
Old 20th October 2007, 15:29   #18
BHPian

Hmmmmmmm
Maybe you are right panky. I just stated what I know. Only my dealer, or BBW know better.

Guess I am gonna be stuck with this one :(

About the discount thing though, I approached Gunbir and driven before buying this and they offered no discounts.

Anyone interested. pls contact me via pm.
Old 20th October 2007, 15:58   #19
Senior - BHPian

I think akg is going to consider all valuable suggestions put up here. This thread is closed. Anybody interested may PM the seller.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks