Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2007, 18:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

thats a very cute pic extreme torque. Wonder how anyone can inflict pain on such an innocent helpless creature.

Similar incident in my office building yesterday (olympia tech park), where a pup managed to trott its way in. No amount of shoo's managed to get the pup to exit. The stupid security guards yelled po-po (local language for go) like the pup could understand it. One nitwit even kicked it. Before i could reach the pup to pick it up it was booted outside the gate. Gave a piece of my mind to the security guards.
Old 6th November 2007, 22:32   #32
BHPian

I still remember how I got my first dog. I was 8 yrs old and playing in front of my home and saw a bunch of neighbor kids harassing a 3 week old pup that lost its way. One guy was beating it with a stick while the other was holding it by its hind legs and dunking it in water head long. Poor thing was so scared that it bit one of the kids and he got scared and threw it away. The pup was so scared that it hid behind a bush in front of our home. This was at noon and we all forgot about it. In the evening I heard some faint whining and found that the pup was still there... we fed it and named it 'Pinky'. Boy it was a faithful dog, used to sleep under my bed for couple of years. Then it got used to street crap and we had to kick it out. After 7 years it went mad and started biting everyone and had to be put down.
Old 21st November 2007, 13:58   #33
BHPian

Hi Akbar, good for you ! Being a dog-lover myself, wish there were more of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbaree View Post
I come inside my bedroom. I look at the mirror. The question that stares at me is - Whether humans have become more dog like or dogs have become more humane. I leave it to the members of the forum to decide.
It's out of topic, but couldn't help but remember the ending of Orwell's 'Animal Farm' - "... the creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Most Viewed