Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2007, 14:08   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
This is not their first venture. They have already given away Getz+apartment and Maruti800+apartment in Bangalore South.
Have these people taken posession of their place? Or do you personally know anyone who has bought a flat from them? These were the same people who were giving away SX4s also, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishiva View Post
The property is in or near(!) Electronic City.
That can be quite misleading. Marathalli is also near EC, just that its 20 kms away.
Old 6th November 2007, 14:13   #17
BHPian

Orange is not the developer, they are just marketing the whole thing.
Magnolia which is the developer is an old and from my experience a reliable name. I had heard about this project 4 months ago. Orange is just being aggresive with advertising and that is causing confusion.
Is it worth it? may be for a few ex-pats' and some elite who have money in excess!!
Old 6th November 2007, 14:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

There is a huge difference between giving an Audi and a Getz - a lot of builders here give the option of Santro's & Alto's at the time of booking - fine. If someone does not want it - they get 80 - 90 % of the car's value as further discount !! Just a small Ad Boost !!

But an Audi / villa / helicopter / sauna / private pool is just gibberish !!
Old 6th November 2007, 14:48   #19
Senior - BHPian

As is pointed out already, Magnolia is the builder and Orange is just the promoter. Magnolia seems to have a good name.

I saw one small "office like place" in Padmanabhanagar near my residence with an "Orange" name written. Nothing else is written apart from that. This one looked like a real estate office. For a moment, I felt like entering in and inquiring with them, but decided against it.
Old 6th November 2007, 14:55   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
But an Audi / villa / helicopter / sauna / private pool is just gibberish !!
Looks like you forgot to add the '24 X 7 Coffee shop'.
Old 6th November 2007, 14:57   #21
Senior - BHPian

@benbsb29 - Sorry Sorry - My bad !! Sorry Orange !!
Old 6th November 2007, 15:05   #22
BHPian

They've already giving good news. for those of you who haven't booked.......

OFFER EXTENDED FOR ONLY 24 hrs

cheesy ********
Old 6th November 2007, 15:14   #23
Senior - BHPian

Orange is just a marketing company, they take up different projects from different builders and market them with different ideas.I've been to the GR Lavender project to see what's the catch and found that the property is quite overpriced for that area.This one they have advertised as no need to pay the EMI till the apartments are ready to move in i.e 18 months approx. But they were quoting 3k per sq.ft and the location was around 3km from L&T south city.All I can found is that it is not worth investing so much for that property.I think it'll be similar in this case also.All these Getz/Audi/18 months EMI free etc are different marketing strategies to sell a property with Sky-high price.And believe it or not people so easily got fooled also and all the apartments(on GR Lavender) were booked by now AFAIK.
Old 6th November 2007, 15:22   #24
BHPian

AFAIK they are quoting 2.8 CR for a 3000 SQFt villa(starting range). ie close to INR 10000 per SQFt. Even taking into consideration the building also the price is way too high for Electronics City. No wonder they can give an Audi free.

Deepu
Old 9th November 2007, 13:48   #25
BHPian

. biz is the domain for Business companies. So no fraud here..!

Many realty estates in Delhi NCR are now offering somethings on the similar lines, like Fully furnished apartments/houses with private pools, Jaguar Fittings,Imported Wooden floors, Bars lounges,Home Appliances from LG or Samsung( LCD,Microwave,Fridge,Home theaters etc), Split or Central in all rooms(Daikin or Hitachi),etc etc.

So it depends on the ROI the company has planned from the sales.

In Dubai also there are such offers which give you the cars like Jaguar-But there since we look into the Compliance Laws of the Construction firms,we don't doubt them.

Maybe this is true or just another wheeler dealer, Cannot say but sure this is the trend coming into the Realty market and such offers will now come in the offerings.

Last edited by wolfinstein : 9th November 2007 at 13:51.
Old 29th December 2008, 11:32   #26
BHPian

So what's the catch?

Rejuvenating this old thread.....
So what's the deal with the latest ad blitz offering 13 lakh Rs flats which, apparently, let's the buyer use the same facilities like spa,swimming pool, helipad,golf-course or something that will be available to those villa owners who also get a Merc free?

Does anyone know even ONE person who actually purchased something??
Old 29th December 2008, 14:01   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidkun View Post
Rejuvenating this old thread.....
So what's the deal with the latest ad blitz offering 13 lakh Rs flats which, apparently, let's the buyer use the same facilities like spa,swimming pool, helipad,golf-course or something that will be available to those villa owners who also get a Merc free?

Does anyone know even ONE person who actually purchased something??
The catch is that these are Villas are hugely overpriced. The investors and speculators who drove the real estate market to unrealistic levels have vanished from the scene. Only the genuine buyers are left. And not everyone in this country earns 3Lacs in hand salary per month, which all the real estate builders target. The real estate people have built their own grave, because of Greed. And they fully deserve to get buried in that grave, since for them, greed is more important than providing affordable housing to the common man. Rest assured, even with the Mercedes on offer, their profit margin is still >50%.
These people are actually worst than terrorists.

Last edited by DCEite : 29th December 2008 at 14:04.
Old 29th December 2008, 14:23   #28
BHPian

The villas may be overpriced, yes. But what I'm trying to understand is the 13.6 lakhs flats. That too, apparently, with those amenities.
Or is it because it is in Devanahalli (the same place where land rates apparently grew manifold over one year) and one would probably need a helicopter to get to anywhere near one's workplace?
Old 29th December 2008, 14:27   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madan80 View Post
No. the scary part as has been pointed out - they dont even have a .com site. its a .biz. why?
Simple. Because orangeproperties.com was not available. It was registered in 2004 by someone else.

I'm not trying to defend this builder, even I find this deal a bit shady but just trying to explain why they don't have a .com extension.
Old 29th December 2008, 14:32   #30
BANNED

One of my colleagues called them up and asked what model of Mercedes. They will get back to him

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks