Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2004, 10:42   #31
Team-BHP Support

Yeah, I'm having the same problem also. I guess it'll be sorted out soon.
Old 17th December 2004, 12:16   #32
Senior - BHPian

I think the prob is that since these smileys were created on Ikon Board, them maynot be working on V Bulletin.

Shan2nu
Old 17th December 2004, 13:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

the code for the smileys on IkonBoard and vBulletin are the same. But it is also possible that once the post is created, the smiley code is replaced by the image code of the smiley. And thus they aren't showing up because they link to the IkonBoard smiley which is no longer available. Now if there is a way to replace the link of Ikonboard smileys to the vBulletin smileys, then I guess everything would be fine.
Old 17th December 2004, 23:19   #34
BANNED

3 CHEERS 4 THE MODERATORS ... I got everyone around me worried wih my irritation when i cudnt log onto team-bhp. I used to get up n the middle of he night wondering wat had happned, this was b4 the date was being displayed. My friends cudnt fig out why im so addiced 2 this site and am sure a few r gonna join up real soon ....lol

Anyways guys well done once again, and lets catch up on all that v missed while we wern't connected !!! i'm gonna go and try out the new features now ....

cheers
Old 18th December 2004, 11:24   #35
zen
BHPian

Great going GTO and the rest of you guys!! More than everythign else, really appreciate the minimal downtime and all the older posts still intact.. I know that doesn't happen just like that. And I'm glad we've moved on from cgi too... this place IS about performance isn't it?
Old 18th December 2004, 11:56   #36
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
really appreciate the minimal downtime and all the older posts still intact.. I know that doesn't happen just like that.
You said it! Thanks for the appreciation on import of previous posts. Transferring data from one software to another and the ensuing compatibility issues can unnerve the best of IT pros!

Glad to hear the comments on Team-BHP. Keep them coming...

GTO
Old 18th December 2004, 21:45   #37
Team-BHP Support

How come the number of postings have come down? Is it because everybody is busy? Or everybody is trying to figure out the the new layout? To be honest, I'm pretty locked up with pending jobs. Beside, not getting enough time to scan the current layout.
Old 19th December 2004, 11:57   #38
Senior - BHPian

The new look TBHP is awesome!! I love the look and feel of it. GTO and the rest of the moderators have done a great job once again.
I have been a big fan of this site mainly becoz of the amount of knowledge the people here possess and the kind of effort that the moderators put in to keep the discussions focussed. And now the design and features of the site have also become one major reason.
Great work once again, guys!
Old 19th December 2004, 18:47   #39
BHPian

Good work guys .... Congratulations to all the Moderators involved in this change ...... this new setup is very user friendly ....
I miss the smileys when i use the quick reply ....
Old 20th December 2004, 17:04   #40
BHPian

Well, You guys are rocking !!
Was not able to surf during upgradation, always felt that there was something missing today. Have not checked the new features , but good logo and very well functioning "search" option.

A well deserved applause.

Cheers
Tarun

P.S. Do we have some awards for best sites etc., I have one nomination.
Old 21st December 2004, 10:05   #41
Senior - BHPian

woah!!!
i am late but stunned to see the new look!!!
esp the black vb skin! it rocks!
and i see some new members!!!!!!where's the intros!!??
Old 21st December 2004, 10:08   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
How come the number of postings have come down? Is it because everybody is busy? Or everybody is trying to figure out the the new layout? To be honest, I'm pretty locked up with pending jobs. Beside, not getting enough time to scan the current layout.
same here rudra,pretty busy with my cousin's marriage and other stuff.....hopefully will meet you in jan
intially i felt this layout confusing...but after an hr's of usage,u get used to it
Old 21st December 2004, 10:14   #43
Senior - BHPian

One thing.... where is that notepad thingy that used to be there earlier? I had saved some info in it... which seems to have been lost. It was quite useful as a scribble board.
Old 23rd December 2004, 21:14   #44
Senior - BHPian

Damn it, why didn't i find this post topic earlier?? Only discovered it now. Anyways, Tbhp really is better than ever before and it can only get better. Took a while to get used to the new setup but now i love it. Didn't know abt the changing color scheme until now. A good feature. I recommend default style 'cos its easier on the eyes and better for pple like me who spend hours everyday here. The days that Tbhp was offline, my life felt so empty. The mods have done a great job in improiving so many things in such a short time span. I guess they were missing the action too!.........

TEAM-BHP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29th December 2004, 15:56   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

well ...
i was feeling lazy to go through the whole process of logging in but i guess its kool ...
way better then before for sure ...
keep up the good work guys...
cheers
lambo ...
by the way where are the previously loaded avatars...
its tough looking for one that meets the specifications and why cant we upload a photo in place of the signature or do u have to use some other method

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks