Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2013, 22:18   #136
BHPian

Re: Packers & Movers: Post all queries here

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.R.Boruwa View Post
Hello,

Need some suggestions. Relocating from Bangalore to Assam. Spoke to Agarwal Packers and Movers, Pathetic experience so far , Not sure how they build such a image ( probably some good branding guy behind). My experience to get a quote was utter disaster and the price they have quoted is exorbitant
In the past we had used Globe movers ( Mr. Ajit Venkatesh) for a move from US to Bangalore and had good experience with them. Please check them...
Old 28th March 2013, 22:23   #137
Senior - BHPian

Friends I too need some suggestions. I am relocating to Pune from Delhi and need to move some stuff. Its very less actually just 3 cupboards some small stuff and my bike. Could anyone suggest some reliable Movers and Packers for the job?
I know Aggarwal people, but was thinking if I could get some more leads. Doesnt really matter if it gets a little pricey.
Old 29th March 2013, 02:23   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibbs View Post
Friends I too need some suggestions. I am relocating to Pune from Delhi and need to move some stuff. Its very less actually just 3 cupboards some small stuff and my bike. Could anyone suggest some reliable Movers and Packers for the job?
I know Aggarwal people, but was thinking if I could get some more leads. Doesnt really matter if it gets a little pricey.
Though I can't suggest any other company besides Aggarwal Packer and Movers as I haven't used them,

But as far as they are concerned, I moved from Pune to Delhi in 2011 using their services which included around 26 items in total. Nothing bigger than 8 cubic feet box except for a chair. It did include my precious high end PC which had a value of near 2L around that time.

The total came around 23k IIRC. And my experience was very smooth. And this was including insurance of near 3L.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by mjumrani : 29th March 2013 at 02:24.
Old 2nd April 2013, 14:50   #139
BHPian

Quote:
When I re-located from Gurgaon to Pune, I used Glenn Relocations. Contact Glenn Rebello at 9891022818. He transported my stuff and cars and everything was super smooth. Bomi.
Old 8th April 2013, 12:25   #140
BHPian

Re: R.K Packers problems, urgent help needed

Hey Guys,

I am moving from Mumbai to Chennai. Could you please advice me of a good and reliable movers and packers?

Thanks,
gopinath.
Old 8th April 2013, 12:41   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorBlades View Post
Hey Guys,

I am moving from Mumbai to Chennai. Could you please advice me of a good and reliable movers and packers?

Thanks,
gopinath.

Gopinath, I have used Transworld and Crown in my moves. Bit expensive, but fantastic experience. I would recommend Crown over the two.
Old 8th April 2013, 19:01   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajohn View Post
Gopinath, I have used Transworld and Crown in my moves. Bit expensive, but fantastic experience. I would recommend Crown over the two.
Thanks buddy. Have asked for a quote from both of them.

How good is Agarwal (DRS) Vs RK Packers? Anyone had any experience with them?
Old 9th April 2013, 11:33   #143
BHPian

Can anyone suggest me a good movers and packers to relocate locally in Bangalore for a reasonable cost.
Old 17th April 2013, 21:42   #144
BHPian

One sincere suggestion to anybody relocating from Bangalore to any other part of the country never use these ones http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/banga...ontact-address

I shall post my kind off disaster story, shortly which I sent from Bangalore to Jorhat ( Assam) on 1st April and yet to receive a part .But the good part I came to know a very easy and cheap way to transport goods
Old 17th April 2013, 21:57   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorBlades View Post
Thanks buddy. Have asked for a quote from both of them.

How good is Agarwal (DRS) Vs RK Packers? Anyone had any experience with them?
There seems to be multiple crown websites.
http://crownpackersandmovers.in/
http://www.crownpackers.com/
http://web.crownrelo.com/relo/in/about.html
Which one are you guys talking about?

Ditto for Transworld

http://www.transworldcargopackers.com/
http://www.transworldintl.com/~transwo7/

Last edited by vibbs : 17th April 2013 at 21:58.
Old 22nd April 2013, 16:17   #146
BHPian

Got all my stuff through RK Packers and Movers. Besides few minor bruises, the shipping is fine. Got it in a week's time. Mostly my motorcycle and cycle are safe which I was worried about. Few bruises on the cot and a broken wheel in the TV stand, which is nothing much to complain.
Old 25th April 2013, 14:25   #147
BHPian

Can any one suggest a good option to pack and move within Cochin.?
Old 27th April 2013, 10:59   #148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

For Crown, it should be Crownrelo.com; saying this as I have worked for them in the past. Need some inputs, PM me.
Old 27th April 2013, 11:53   #149
BHPian

Quote:
This is problem with all movers and packers. After every couple of years some of the employees from the original establishment leave and start their own establishment with similar names. As they have worked in the business they know the logistics and can fool anyone. Another recurring problems is that everyone has a tie up with everyone else. You might have booked with Aggarwals, but the delivery might be made by Gati. And then you think that why didn't I book with Gati in the first place, but if you had, then you would have been qouted a much higher rate. Its a nightmarish business to deal with.
Old 27th April 2013, 12:04   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolin View Post
This is problem with all movers and packers. After every couple of years some of the employees from the original establishment leave and start their own establishment with similar names. As they have worked in the business they know the logistics and can fool anyone. Another recurring problems is that everyone has a tie up with everyone else. You might have booked with Aggarwals, but the delivery might be made by Gati. And then you think that why didn't I book with Gati in the first place, but if you had, then you would have been qouted a much higher rate. Its a nightmarish business to deal with.
I think Aggarwals and gati are part of the same family. Two brothers handling same type of businesses.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks