Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2008, 12:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

I had a bad experience with Aggarwal while moving from chennai to Hyd. Their packing is excellent. No damages. But they had bad tracking of their consignments. They told that my car will arrive in Hyd in two days. But car arrived the same day i phoned them. They didn't know where my house hold stuff was! they never bothered to update me on the movement of goods. Pathetic service. excellent packing and moving!!
Old 27th September 2008, 11:09   #17
Senior - BHPian

Any reliable Packers & Movers?

Hi All,

Have any of you recently shifted household stuff from one city to another? If you have the contact info of any reliable packers and movers, sharing that would be very helpful for me...

Thanks In Advance..!
Old 27th September 2008, 11:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
Hi All,

Have any of you recently shifted household stuff from one city to another? If you have the contact info of any reliable packers and movers, sharing that would be very helpful for me...

Thanks In Advance..!
Try Agarwal packer and movers or Leo. You can find more info on website. Just google them
Old 27th September 2008, 12:04   #19
Senior - BHPian

Heres another link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...bangalore.html

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th September 2008 at 23:35. Reason: Thanks! Thread merged with the first link you provided.
Old 27th September 2008, 18:54   #20
Senior - BHPian

I used Chennai Packers and Movers to move from Chennai to Cochin, and back. They were a bit on the costly side (I got quotes for half theirs!), but they do a very neat job, and are extremely reliable.
Old 29th September 2008, 10:39   #21
BHPian

Any recommendations for movement from Mumbai to Pune?
Old 29th September 2008, 21:34   #22
BHPian

Packers & Movers in Banaswadi, Bangalore

Hi Guys,

Just checking if any has at Team BHP has used any Packers & Movers around Banaswadi area. I have to shift my house on 1st October. Please provide with details as to how much it might cost as well. My house is around 5 kms from the present house.

Thanks is advance...
Old 24th February 2009, 12:13   #23
BHPian

Sahara and other Bangalore based packers n movers - Suggestion please

I am planning to move from Bangalore to Coimbatore next week and would like to know if you can suggest me some reliable packers & movers in Bangalore from your personal shifting experience.

I contacted a few Bangalore based packers and movers, but the internet reviews about all of them are bad. Also, please give your feedback about Sahara Packers & Movers if you have any firsthand experience with them - internet reviews are really bad for this one too, but has given me a lot of promises with a good price quote.

Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks a lot.
Old 24th February 2009, 16:38   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
I am planning to move from Bangalore to Coimbatore next week and would like to know if you can suggest me some reliable packers & movers in Bangalore from your personal shifting experience.

I contacted a few Bangalore based packers and movers, but the internet reviews about all of them are bad. Also, please give your feedback about Sahara Packers & Movers if you have any firsthand experience with them - internet reviews are really bad for this one too, but has given me a lot of promises with a good price quote.

Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks a lot.
Any pointers for me folks ?
Old 24th February 2009, 18:20   #25
Senior - BHPian

Dont know much about other Packers & Movers..but for us we have always used Agrawal P&M for last 6 years...
There services are good and reliable,though are on the costlier side compared to other P&M's.
Old 25th February 2009, 06:28   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ece2k2 View Post
I had very bad experience after falling for the lot of promises & good price quotes of some movers & packers. Better go for someone who are more experienced in the business and have good reputation of doing the job professionally. Try Writers, Allied Lemur or Agrawal.
Old 15th April 2009, 11:39   #27
BHPian

Folks, I'm relocating out of Pune and had got details for 2 packers and movers.
1. Agarwal Packers and Movers
2. Transworld Int. Packers and Movers.

Do any of you know any better and more reliable packers and movers based on your experiences ?
Old 15th April 2009, 11:54   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoenthusiast View Post
....know any better and more reliable packers and movers based on your experiences ?
PM Relocations (Delhi based) is really good. I got my stuff moved from J&K to Dellhi and they are quite reasonable in rates too. Writers Relocation is very good but quite expensive.

You should stay away from Goel Packers and Movers. They really damaged my fridge and some decoration peices
Old 29th May 2009, 14:37   #29
BHPian

I used PM Relocations to transport my car from Delhi to Pune.

The car arrived in good shape, and two days before the expected time of arrival It was driven about a 100 Kms which seems ok since they picked it up from my home in Delhi and dropped it at my office.

The only problem was that the guy who picked up the car in Delhi took 200 bucks to from my dad for petrol. I don't think he put in any fuel, as the car arrived with almost an empty tank.

I'm glad that the car is safe, had my fingers crossed for the last 6 days.
Old 29th May 2009, 20:29   #30
BHPian

I've used Writers and Crown. My experience with Writers was quite a few years back and was an international move. I now use Crown quite frequently as their Mumbai warehouse is close to my home (makes moving stuff around the city really easy).

So far I've used Crown for 3 international shipments, and quite a few domestic ones, shifting boxes and stored stuff like books, extra clothes etc to various places around India. Within India relatively often we shift things around our houses based on usage between the following cities:
Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Thrissur, Cochin.

Crown: Never had any issues with anything getting lost/stolen, I once had a delayed shipment to the US, but it was only 2 days late. They have some really professional guys working for them, extremely fast packing and unpacking, they do treat fragile items with care. We even ship cars based on where we want to use what car in which city. The most recent being our CR-V which was shipped to Delhi around 4 months back they always take good care of our cars, never seen so much as a scratch.

Writers: Used them for a major move from Singapore to Delhi. We had 3 large containers full of stuff and a 4th with a car. The move was OK, but Indian Customs is a PITA! We later found that a cell phone was stolen, and during the move a box full of crystal ornaments had shattered. The insurance covered all items, but we didn't appreciate that it happened in the first place.

DocG

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks