Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2007, 15:49   #1
Team-BHP Support

Serial Blasts in UP, be careful

Hi all, three UP cities have been rocked by serial blasts and the Capital is on high alert.
- Google News

Reports are still coming in.
Old 23rd November 2007, 16:39   #2
BHPian

6 blasts in a gap of 30 minutes. I guess the IB and RAW will have to explain this! Bloody politicians at it again. BJP blaming the centre and Maya for this. At this time, when the country should be one, these politicians want to extract mileage of this. They will rot in hell.
Old 23rd November 2007, 19:39   #3
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Dont know what these people want to achieve in their lives.
Some say its done by terrorists.
Some Politicians will blame members of the other party.
But why innocent people should die in all these?

I pray to GOD that all this stops..
Old 23rd November 2007, 19:50   #4
BHPian

Now unless people go out and vote for the correct party, no amount of praying to God, or bitching about this kinda stuff,is going to save the country. Unless people went out and voted, what right do they have to complain? And no I am not talking abt members here, but the public in general.

The government is refusing to hang Afzal Guru, the guy who was responsible, just because they might hurt the sentiments of the Muslim community, which I believe is total bs. Why does the religion even matter? You expect this government to fight the terrorists? I am pretty sure the Muslim community won't mind if a terrorist like AG is hanged.

These sort of blasts are becoming so routine in the country. Score kya ha, of the dead ofcourse?

I know its not the most PC post on the thread, but I don't care. The country is going to the dogs, and people are merely sitting and watching the drama as it was an episode on Kyonki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.

Last edited by Centro-P : 23rd November 2007 at 20:00.
Old 24th November 2007, 15:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

What amazed me was 'Her Highness' Mayawati's statement that it's a central government failure as the intelligence didn't warn them of impending attacks. Don't the states have their own intelligence? If everything is the responsiblity of the central government, then why not put UP under president's rule. Today's IE reports that the UP police have made a record haul of RDX in the past 6 months. And the CM still needs the Central Government to warn her off impending attacks.

Last edited by amit : 24th November 2007 at 15:53.
Old 24th November 2007, 21:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

There is a rumor through email that 3 Railway Stations at Mumbai are target.
Old 24th November 2007, 22:02   #7
BHPian

my maternal uncles brother in law just skip that blast in faizabad(U.P.).only one minute before he is out for pee break.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks