Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2004, 18:35   #1
Senior - BHPian

Modified Indian Cars on NDTV India

Hey all, we will be getting some good coverage on the program Raftaar on NDTV India, saturday 25th 10:30am, and sunday 26th 6:30pm. basically covering a few cars modified by us and a details on the kinds of modifications that can be done on our regular cars along with some insight on how to get into an automotive based career. Lets see if it comes out any good. cheers~

Arush
Old 26th January 2005, 18:36   #2
BHPian

missed this!

want to upload some pics maybe?
Old 27th January 2005, 00:16   #3
Team-BHP Support

Wow... you posted that on 23rd December!?? I wonder how this thread went totally untouched!

Did NDTV send you a CD of the show? if not, you should request it... will be good to have, and im sure a lot of us wld be interested in seeing it.

cheers
R
Old 27th January 2005, 10:54   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hey, I saw this programme. But I never saw this thread before!

For those not aware, i also had the chance to meet Arush (autopsyche) when I was in Delhi last year. He was there with a few of his cars, the most notable of which was the Lancer Coupe and the white skirted lancer, pics of which are posted in another thread.

Let me just say that the coupe looks a lot better in person than it does in the pics. The finishing is extremely good, and the paint job is top notch. The interiors were the best part though, very well laid out.

Oh yea, he's a real nice guy too!!
Old 27th January 2005, 11:20   #5
Senior - BHPian

Cheers rtech! great to catch up with you, and i just remembered i need to send in my license applications, i plan to drive this year. good u saw the program it wasnt much but they still managed to a decent coverage of about 12 mins. looking forward to meeting up with u again. hopefully we'll have more time to chat up
Old 14th August 2005, 14:02   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Hey all, we will be getting some good coverage on the program Raftaar on NDTV India, saturday 25th 10:30am, and sunday 26th 6:30pm. basically covering a few cars modified by us and a details on the kinds of modifications that can be done on our regular cars along with some insight on how to get into an automotive based career. Lets see if it comes out any good. cheers~

Arush
Hey man can you post few pics of the cars moded by you....or your team?????
Old 14th August 2005, 20:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

Armour, you can log on to our website to view a few cars done by us. It will be updated again by next week with about few more cars so you might want to check it up again later.

http://www.autopsyche.com

Regards,
Arush
Old 12th April 2012, 17:15   #8

Re: Modified Indian Cars on NDTV India

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post

Arush

Sir,

I really like the kind of modifications you do,right now I am 18.I heard about Autopsyche when I was in 7th grade.I was reading my Overdrive magazine and there was an advertisement of a Skoda Octavia heavily modified by you guys.It was the meanest one I had even seen and I was truly impressed.I mean,yours is serious stuff.I saw your stall at the auto expo,it was great.You can transform any car into a road rocket.I have seen all your pics on your Autopsyche page on facebook and needless to say,those cars looked hot.

Cheers to you guys!
Keep revvin..!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks