Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2007, 08:09   #196
Senior - BHPian

RIP Robin. You will be missed.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:15   #197

Shocking to say the least. Condolences to his family. RIP Rtech.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:29   #198
BHPian

Heard the sad news yesterday evening...We were all shocked to hear it..
May god give strength to his loved ones..RIP dear robin!!
Old 24th December 2007, 08:31   #199

RIP Robin....

may god give strength to your family and loved ones.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:51   #200
Senior - BHPian

Though haven't interacted personally one can say a lot about a man like RTech(Robin Shroff) who has shared his experiences,thoughts on this forum with his writings and comments.
I have been in Mumbai since 2 days and just cannot explain in words the grief thats gloomed me and thats the bond on this forum that we all share irrespective of our location and distance.

I salute you brother for all your efforts towards this forum and also towards MAI and a soul like you is irreplaceable and man its hard to believe that with your driving skills and talent this could happen to you. Damn our roads and man docs why could not you save a life worth living ..i am speechless....and its a sad ,sad feeling moving me into tears..

RIP brother Robin and the loss is unfathomable and i know you will watching us from above and may god give the strength and courage to your wife and family..

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 24th December 2007 at 08:53.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:52   #201
ECM
BHPian

My heart felt condolences to his near and dear ones,It is really sad that this icon below his ID will never turn green but this is a begining of a new journey for his soul,he did his duty and now decided to say goodbye to this world,endless journey of soul never ends,God always love good people and that is why most of time we observe that good people leave us suddenly.RTECH was like that and I pray god to give strength to his family to withstand this huge shock.
Mrityu is not an end-It is a begining,Om Shanti Shanti Shanti.
Old 24th December 2007, 08:56   #202
BHPian

Rip Robin

Last night I came back from a long drive, tired & saw the announcement. It was posted at 15-39 with no replies. Logically thinking I refused to believe the post. I thought its a very cruel joke from Ajmat, rather I wanted it to be a joke.

I slept thinking of one of the posts by Rtech & wished that ajmat would be taken to task by fellow mods & by Rtech.

However in the morning when I logged in & came across this post. I read through the thread & found how big a void robin has created in this forum. (I never knew him except for a couple of posts which I liked very much).

My deepest condolences to His wife, family & friends. Even though the loss is irreversible, On behalf of all the TBHPians I request the fellow TBHPians who are in touch with the family to do all they can to minimise the grief of the family.

From my readings in the last 2 hrs, I've come to know Rtech as a very good biker & an honorable man.

At this point I am ignorant of the details of the accident, buy guys I'd like to say just one thing
most of the times in an road accident, its not the fault of the victim. Invariably it would be someone else's negligence/mistake that leads to the accident

Such being the case, there is only one thing we can do "BE CAREFUL"
Old 25th December 2007, 10:45   #203
GTO
Team-BHP Support

It has been an inexplicable loss to his family, Team-BHP and the Indian motorsport community. We are unfortunate to lose someone so dear, and so obviously loved. Our sincere condolences to the Shroff's (especially Farnaz) and may God give them the strength to see through these times.

Rt, it has indeed been an honour to be your friend, and work with you on Team-BHP. You shall always live amongst us.......close in our hearts.

I deeply miss you, bro. God bless your soul, and may you rest in peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 10:54   #204
BHPian

My condolences to Robin's family.
Old 25th December 2007, 11:09   #205
BHPian

R.i.p

Rest in Peace robin. This is terribly shocking. You will be missed
Old 25th December 2007, 11:10   #206
Team-BHP Support

Very rarely do you come across a person who has the inner strength and goodness to influence your life just with his presence.

My deepest condolences to the family, especially Farnaz, and wish them strength in these hard times.

The memory of you will ride by our side forever.

Old 25th December 2007, 11:13   #207
Senior - BHPian

rtech, even though we never met, only discussed 'automobiles and bikes' over few forums, there is this feeling of loss, in-explicable, un-digestable.
And that you are gone is still not gone down with me. I have not come to terms with this tragedy.

Brother may your soul rest in peace, may god give your family the strength.
You will be remembered.
Old 25th December 2007, 11:16   #208
BHPian

I was really shocked to hear the news, I did not believe it and then called a fellow Tbhpian and he told me what happened.

My deepest condolences to Robin's family

I did not had the chance to meet him in person, but I have heard lots of good things about him.

Robin you will always be missed and May your soul rest in peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 11:19   #209
Senior - BHPian

this is extremely shocking news. though i never met him i still feel like i lost a close friend. may god give his family the courage to face this.

to all fellow bhpns,
please drive safe
Old 25th December 2007, 11:26   #210
Senior - BHPian

hey guys i dint sleep the daybefore yesterday.tears after a loong interval of years.i was going through the threads from robin.what a personality he was .i have lost words for him.going through all those pics i dont know what to coment here.
ram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks