Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2007, 18:19   #301
BANNED

May his soul rest in peace

And my deepest condolences to his family....its a dark day for team-bhp.....
Old 25th December 2007, 18:22   #302
Senior - BHPian

He looks like such a nice person. I did read his posts and also in reply to some of mine, and he was what he was-moderate. I am really very sorry that this tragedy has happened, and am at a loss of words.
Old 25th December 2007, 18:57   #303
BHPian

This is sad news. My condolences to the family. May his soul rest in peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 19:03   #304
Senior - BHPian

Deepest condolences to the bereaved family. May his soul rest in peace. May the God Almighty give his family & friends strength to deal with the immense loss.
Old 25th December 2007, 19:11   #305
BHPian

My condolences to Robin's family. May his soul Rest in Peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 19:17   #306
BHPian

My condolences to his family
Old 25th December 2007, 19:30   #307
BANNED

Lost many good friends and good human beens dont know why God takes them from us in their very early age.Never meet or seen RTec but this is the person who subscribed me to the thread "How to live with Super Bikes".
See this link whom we lost 3 years ago in Road accident.
::JEEVAN MATHEW JOHN ::
Old 25th December 2007, 19:37   #308
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilb2008 View Post
I dont mean to pry, but there is a lot of talk going on abt how he died. It will be nice if there is an official post giving the accurate details. On another forum, one person was insinuating that Robin was at fault and I just cant believe that. I dont think Robin would have been one to ride rash or anything. Hew always seemed so grounded and level headed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Unfortunately , these things are always bound to spread around .... lets not get into rumours !! We have lost a very important part of our family so lets just pray for his departed soul and also that his family gets strength to bear with this tragic loss ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
One more thing guys. Lets not ask how and when this happended. It leads to a lot of speculation and arguments and rumours. A public forum is not the place to discuss about tragedies relating your near and dear ones. You can discuss it offline.....BUT NOT HERE. What has happened has happened. Discussing about this will not change anything..... matters may get worse.

MODS : Can we please have posts asking for details deleted.

Folks, lets us not delve into what happened and start analyzing. This was cruel fate. Let us mourn and remember Robin
Old 25th December 2007, 19:45   #309
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
This picture just about sums up Robin's friendly character and amazing presence of mind.

Aditya , thanx for this pic ... Ive been trying to find this pic but couldn't !! For thos of you who wonder why I was trying to find this pic ... 2004 Nov , I was a spectator at the Delhi round of the INRC and I met this guy Robin . He and me chatted on cars , rallies , drivers , etc for a good hour and all this while we saw a few of the rallyists go past the spot where we were standing . He introduced himself as Robin and I introduced myself as Saazid .... and that was it .

A while later he moved off as he was with Navaz and they decided to go somewheere else and watch the rally . After the last car went by , I went back to my car to find this on the rear window !! I had been a member on tbhp for about 5 months and had interacted with him a few times . I looked around , asked around but couldn't find the guy called rtech ! I came and posted this pic on TBHP and only then did we both realise that we stood talking to each other for a long time without realising that we knew each other through this forum .

Thats the only time we met .... though none of us didn't realise who we were talking with !! After that we have stayed in touch for a long time and that too consistently ... he is one who always appreciated that I spoke what I thought and was always the first to send me a PM or call me to take it easy on the forum .

We had plans .... but all of them will stay as plans !! Ride hard wherever you are Rtech

Cheers

PS - the car in the pic is mine !

Last edited by khaadu75 : 25th December 2007 at 19:46.
Old 25th December 2007, 20:18   #310
BHPian

Although I have never met him, still all the articles he posted, stated his persona. He had sheer brilliance and passion for what he did and what he loved, thats what I feel. May his soul rest in peace. My heart felt condolences to his family. I just pray to God, that if he was so unkind, may he atleast have a guardian angel watching over our dear RTech's family.
Old 25th December 2007, 20:20   #311
BHPian

This is shocking news..How can this happen to such a nice & young person like Rtech? While no words will be enough to convey the loss,my heartfelt condolences to Rtech's family,friends and mods who have worked with him on the forum over the years.. This is very sad indeed..makes us realise the futility of everything..

Robin : May your blessed soul rest in peace..Amen
Old 25th December 2007, 20:20   #312
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnniHilat0R View Post
I just pray to God, that if he was so unkind, may he atleast have a guardian angel watching over our dear RTech's family.
This is the most beautiful sentiment I have heard today. Thank you for the thought, bro.
Old 25th December 2007, 20:38   #313
BHPian

God - You are not fair

I was offline for 3 days and logon to find this.

Robin's post on superbikes introduced me to teambhp. He gave me the courage to attempt getting my bike here, knowing I could always turn to him if I needed help with it. His post inspired me to pour my heart out on the forum

The last I spoke to him was when he was trying to find me a hotel room for me and my family in Kolhapur (on a day the town was completely sold out ) at midnight nevertheless..

Robin,my friend, you have no idea how much you have touched people like me. I have never met you in person , but always felt that I have known you all my life

Rest in Peace my brother.. Rest in peace. I pray for your family to have the strength to bear the loss

Walk away, if you want to,
Its ok, If you need to,
You can run but you can never hide,
From the shadow that's creepin' up inside you.

There's a magic running through your soul,
But you can't have it all...

Whatever you do
I'll be two steps behind you,

-Vijay
Old 25th December 2007, 21:08   #314
BHPian

My heartfelt condolences to Rtech's family and loved ones.

I've never had the privilege of meeting with him, know him through his posts on team-bhp. Its a very tragic loss.

Going by the sentiment here on team-bhp, can't even imagine how his family will be able to cope with the loss. May God give them the courage and fortitude to see out these dark days.

May his soul Rest in Peace.
Old 25th December 2007, 21:15   #315
Senior - BHPian

Oh so sorry to hear this, May his soul rest in peace.

Regards,

Ravi.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks